Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    It was very civilised on the train. I came out of the station and the Olympic torch was passing, it was cool!

But I only bought a single ticket derr I am not used to this train lark.
  • Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Wonder if they'll have you washing the trains now Mr. P, if you want to get home that is. image

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

The fact that I am still here half an hr I should have started cycling to work means that I am resting my legs. image So that I'm all fine fit and dandy for this evenings track session. It doesn't mean that I CBA. Honest. image

• Options

Morning, i ran 6 miles to work today only to find that my locker did not contain any socks or underwear. I am now in the office sockless and commando image

• Options

imageimageimage *averts eyes*

Big happened upon the torch in north Devon last week. The traffic was stopped and he got some photos of it going by.

I'm getting quite excited about the Olympics now. Bit apprehensive about what the opening ceremony will like though... bet there'll be a London bus and some sort of Beatles tribute thing going on... image

I have been to the fizzy-o. Got some glute strengthening exercises to do now. With a giant rubber band. image

• Options

ooh what colour is it small?

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Well, mediation was expensive and a waste of time.  They basically told us what we already know and sent us away to do all the things we have already done, or have in hand.  Then set up another appointment just to make sure that their income was secure for another month.

• Options
    Mr Puffy wrote (see)
    Pardon my language earlier, the bloke winding Bookie up just makes me cross, I'm sure he's a nice enough chap but I get fed up with his smart arsecomments. I'm all for personal responsibility but when I see people with a hel of a lot blaming people less well off or less well equipped to deal with some of life's problems for their own situation I just think its smug smug smug.

image The bloke is someone I've know for years and generally a nice chap just unfortunate. Don't think I helped yesterday through been super stressed with a few family things this week and was very down yesterday. Logged onto a couple of races I been saying I wanted to do and both full, plus works not the ebst at the moment so don't know why sarah putt's up with me sometimes. imageimage

image Will have to make it up today with a big cuddle and a snog later.

• Options
    Cake wrote (see)

I do hope you mean Sarah, not me !  image

• Options

*snigger*

It's a blue one Bear.

• Options

ooh you is strong then small!

• Options
    Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
    Cake wrote (see)

I do hope you mean Sarah, not me !  image

image Behave yourself or I will set LB on you. imageimage

• Options

Snog me all you want then... anything other than LB

• Options

Caz why did you book another one if it didn't add anything? *scratches head*

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

It might get better, and it is the only way I am going to get Hubby to progress things.  He places a lot of importance on this and if I don't do things his way then he will dig his heels in and things will get nasty.

• Options
    XFR Bear wrote (see)

ooh you is strong then small!

Am I? I think blue is all they had. image

It's called Thera-Band and smells of vanilla. image

*trys eating some*

• Options

Just popped out and picked up my "race" pack for a local run on this Sunday.  It's run by our local Hospice and it's female only (they do a male only race later in the year) - it's not R4L image   They normally get really good numbers - should be in the region of 5000 runners and walkers.

My t-shirt is pink and my number is 49 - it's harshing my mellow as folk are asking me if that's my age image (I'm 47) 

I was supposed to do an 8 mile run on Sunday and 5 today - so I swopped them round...8 today (happy with that image ) - and it'll only be 3 on Sunday but I'll try and run it a bit faster.

That run will take me up to 101 miles in training for this HM - I'm happy with that too considering I haven't run in nearly a year.

Sorry for taliking about running! image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Don't appologise for talking about running.  This is supposed to be a running forum after all, even if some of us don't run any more *hangs head in shame*

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Oh joy.  A letter has just been put through our letterbox saying that they are going to be doing overnight roadworks for another three nights.  I'm going to have to make sure that I am away from home on those dates image

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

My baby cows are quite sore now. 6x800m reps with 200m jog recovery. That takes me over 20 miles this week. I am quite tired as well. image Just as well I don't live near SC or I'd be getting no sleep.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

*waves hello*

*waves goodnight*

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭
  • Options

Evening image

I have played tennis abysmally tonight and lost image

• Options

And the front number plate has dropped off my car image

• Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭
    Can you play tennis abysmally and win???

Sorry about the number plate.. I've just forked out ??200 for a new exhaust and handbrake cable. It's the sheer unpredictability isn't it?
  • Options

Luckily a nice security man spotted the number plate dropping off as I reversed out of my parking space at Uni and he flagged me down, so I have it image.

I think you probably can play tennis abysmally & win......you just need your opponents to play even more abysmally.

Ooh bad news about the handbrke cable & exhaust. ........you've just reminded me that I need to book Molly in at the garage to get her brake pads replaced image

• Options
    Oo don't remind me cars break ... mine has been suspiciously good for a few months, bet its planning something!

(think its carp that if you have lots of money you can buy a car that uses half the fuel and hardly ever breaks but if you are poor you can only get a thirsty poorly car :S ) that said I bought a ford focus this time, I know the people with money to choose their own car on something other than reliability sneer at me and think I'm boring but it has lived up to its reputation ... its dull to drive, v common and doesn't break as often as other cars + repairs are cheaper because of the abundance of second hand parts (please don't break now car, jinxing is just superstition DO NOT BREAK)

I've had a really bad asthma and a really great mood day today image

Plus I played with the spotty one for hours, we even hurled ourselves down into the long grass to play hugging spies together awwww he's so gorgeous now ... he's much much better behaved now too (in a cheeky way of course!)

I'm rambling, must have missed you all!

Xxx
  • Options
    Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

I have a Focus!

BUT I am saving up for a Renault Megane Convertible.

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I have a motorbike, and legs. Today the legs have broken down and need repair so I shall use the expensive motorbike.

The sun is shinning and I should be on my way to work. Have a good day, see you all later.