Options

Mundane thread

Comments

• Options
    It's really fab, only a fiver on amazon. The level 1 one is on you tube apparently
  • Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

Summer's over, did you enjoy it, it's now autumn. Time to get the mac out of the wardrobe, oh wait, I didn't get to put it away.

• Options

Think that's what attracted me to it too.

I'm not sure how leaping up off the floor will affect my back though. I may have to do the whole thing slowly to begin with.

So that's fire spinning is it Bear? *impressed*

My car is blue, my hair isn't but is in need of a good cutting, which fortunately it will get tomorrow.

• Options

Bother that x post elf. I wasn't refering to Mouse's mac btw.

• Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

30 Day Shred DVD purchased image I'm thinking of starting with the Youtube version and switching to the DVD one it arrives. I'm oddly eager image

I think with most workouts you can adapt them to your own capabilities. Within reason of course, otherwise people would be doing bicep curls with the remote control whilst sitting on the sofa image

I never do lunges - they destroy my knees. But I can manage squats, so I always substitute. Yes, it may affect the results, but meh. I like being able to walk image

• Options
    TownerTowner ✭✭✭
    Im off to buy a new cycling helmet...

Ollie is coming with me, he likes to try on the aero helmets.image
  • Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

*waves to Towner* image

Where've you been?!

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

SOLB, might talk when I see you.  Or mood might have passed by then.

I have a blue car.  My hair is naturally brown with lots of highlights and I have never coloured it blue.  It has been red in the past though.  And a rather horrible straw colour too.  But not at the same time.

• Options
    BB ✭✭✭
    My car is blue too image
  • Options

My car is red, My hair is brown and grey, it has been many colours in the past including blue, it may also have been multicoloured i cant remember.

• Options

My car is purple - my hair is red (ginger) - slightly redder today than yesterday image

My hair has never been any other colour 

• Options

I'm a liar!!  I went blonde and cut off all my hair when I turned 40 (some sort of mid life crisis probably!!

• Options
    Yay image we can hurt to live together! I may be hurting rather a lot, the muscles at the top of my legs on the outside are a little sore from the training session the spotty one put me through!

I've just had a scary letter from the council saying I owe them lots of money cos they've stopped the housing benefit from the 2nd Feb, don't know why *wibble*

Spoke to my nice neighbour (as I passed on some of the rhubarb from my Dads garden) she is seeing a social worker because creepy neighbour is makin her life unbearable and scaring her little girl. Grrrr!

SCaz no pressure to tell me, I just meant we still care even when you don't feel able to talk about it.

I was really struggling to breathe at the supermarket, thought it was anxiety so didn't do anything then ended up sitting on the floor by my car desperately trying to coax the inhaler from the bottom of my bag. A Polish lady stopped to ask if I was OK, when I said I was fine she asked if she could put the shopping in the car for me. I thought it was really lovely that she was concerned about a total stranger and left a note on her car to say thank you. Not all strangers are bad after all!

Happy shopping Towner and Ollie image

B, its lovely to see you (((B)))
  • Options
    BookyBooky ✭✭✭

My hair is a different colour depending on which bit of it you look at, or in what light. 

When I was on Countdown the lighting made it look red. The bottom of my hair is far more blonde than the top, which is more brown. I have blonde streaks and red streaks, but no black, grey, or white. Yet image

I've dyed my hair a few times, but always with a reddish brown (mahogany I think it was) and have been tempted to do it again. Generally though I can't be bothered with the up keep because I'm lazy when it comes to things like that. Shampoo, condition and brush is about as exciting as it gets image

• Options

I'm waiting for all the grey I have to turn white, then I can stop dyeing. I'm about 60-65% grey and of that, about 20% has turned white. I may be waiting another few years...

• Options
    I have inherited dodgy genes from my Dad, his hair was completely silver by the time he was 27. Got my first silver hair at 19, it grows in silvery white but hasn't progressed at the same rate as Dads (which is a shame cos its cool) Still just have 'highlights at side partings)
  • Options

I have two definite white streaks - I may be part badger...

It's lovely to find kind strangers isn't it SOLB? A very kind gent helped me wheel a trolley load of compost to my car the other day. When we got to it he put it all into the boot for me too! I shook him by the hand. image

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

I found my first grey hair on my 19th birthday.  I am probably about 1/4 grey now, but it is patchy rather than evenly distributed.  At least I am doing better than my mum who was completley white by the time she was 30.

SOLB, we need to meet up soon.  I'm free on some of Tuesday.  Text me if you are free.

• Options

I win - I found my first grey aged 16image

Do you know where exactly you'll be marshalling next Saturday, small?

• Options
    Aww small that's really sweet, friendly giants sound pretty cool.

SCaz I wasn't ignoring you sorry, I wasn't supposed to be free I have a 12.00-17.00 meeting but I think he might not have realised about the bank holidays, I'm just waiting for a reply to my message to confirm or cancel.
  • Options
    *bows down to Frodo and her superior greying!*
  • Options

Afternoon Mundanies - I'm busy building chairs image

• Options

My hair falls out before it goes grey image

• Options

In mundane news I've gone from training really hard today and doing some openwater to going to the pub. Feeling a little guilty and stuff. image 

• Options

Frodo, I shall be around the 24 mile mark to the finish line assisting the chief marshall for that section with whatever may need doing. The chief marshall for the last section being Big. image

I will look out for you. I may well see you before the start. image

• Options
    Keep an eye out for Bear - easiest way to spot us! image
  • Options

You make me sound like a lighthouse!

• Options

It would be difficult to miss a giant green bear. image

I'm sure I'll recognise you Frodo.  image

• Options

I'm not actually green!