recommended service

Comments

• Options

Likeys is in Wales, another great place to run

• Options
    Stuart Smith2 wrote (see)
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

Screamapillar - you failed to ask Rhys was he was a spammer or not.

Oh right, so I say "are you a spammer " and he says "no". That would have been a productive conversation wouldn't it?

Except even if I that is what had happened I wouldn't have believed him. So a bit of a waste of time all round, no?

Also, what Dave says. And other people have been doing it with other products recently. IME if it smells like spam it probably is...

Screamapillar wrote (see)

Screamapillar - you failed to ask Rhys was he was a spammer or not.

Oh right, so I say "are you a spammer " and he says "no". That would have been a productive conversation wouldn't it?

Except even if I that is what had happened I wouldn't have believed him. So a bit of a waste of time all round, no?

Also, what Dave says. And other people have been doing it with other products recently. IME if it smells like spam it probably is...

So now you're prepared to call my dear Walsh friend a liar. This would not be a friendly welcome to a Newbie as he's been referred to.

He might be your dear friend, I don't know him from Adam.  And yeah, I am prepared to call him a liar. If he's disguised himself as a spammer he's only got himself to blame - and why do you need to defend him anyway? Can't he defend himself?

Fetch has an informal rule about being nice to newbies - perhaps you'd be better off over there?

• Options

You Floppies going to be back again next week?

• Options
    MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    We never found out who Rhys is.
  • Options

I hope if they do come back they can raise the level of debate above, "Aw, stop being mean to my fweind."

• Options

Does seem strange that a bunch of blokes who have run through some of the most hostile environments on earth get a runny bottom at the first hint of robust banter.

• Options

You don't know me from Adam, nor does many others who have made comments on this thread.

But still my name and integrity has been slandered across the post. Threats have been made towards my business and it simply isn't good enough.

And I am not a newbie, I've been on this site many times over the last 9 years or so.

If I was the MD of Wiggle (another great site....Oh and another spam) and Rhys made the same comment. I am sure at least 95% of you would come back with different comments, all very positive. Even if it was his first Post.

No wonder he hasn't come back, poor sod. Hung Drawn and Quartered by you senior members on his first post. He never knew what hit him and never knew he wasn't following forum etiquette and thought he was doing me a favour.

I am a member of other forums and a moderator on a Bush craft Site. I have never experienced anything like this at all.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Unfortunately, there are those amongst you who have made this very personal to me, nice that some have had the decency to at least apologise (different thread).

I am a wounded animal and Multi Ultra Runners like being wounded, its what drives us on, yes sometimes to collapse, as mentioned and slandered earlier in this thread.

We feed of runny bums my friend

Now what...Another Barrage of insults? Fill Your Boots  image

If its banter, that's fine, but lets not get personal...Enough

• Options

Waaaaaah!

Dear God, you need to get out of your cot and grow up! image 

• Options

At least my dear friend Rhys uses his name screampillar. is that you name?

• Options
  • Options
    GertieGertie ✭✭✭

Stewert / Pop Eye.

Are you sure that Rhys  fell unconciuos during the gobi thingy because of dehydration or just used it as an exscuse so he didn't have to listen to your incessant whining?

Just wondering.

• Options

Get my name correct Gertie at the very least.

• Options
    GertieGertie ✭✭✭
  • Options

My mum calls me Stu-Pot so you certainly aren't allowed

Although with a name like Gertie I would have thought you would be polite and welcoming.

Perhaps some development for you and some of the people who have chosen to parytcipate in this forum.

Have you had a bad day at work? Has someone upset you? Do you want to talk about it?

• Options
    seren nos wrote (see)

am i the only one who can't work out what and whom popeye is wanting to report to the moderatorsimage

Something all legal and shizzle, to get us all quaking in our *insert brand name* trainers.

Wiggle cloned my card so that they could steal money from it.  Another great ringing endorsement from our newest willy waver.  Oh, hang on......sorry, my bad..... that's the tube from his bladder pack.

• Options

Hey Stu

After sharing a tent with you for a week in Mongolia. I have a couple of good names to hand.

• Options

Your love-in is all getting a bit much now guys, perhaps you should keep it off the forum? 

• Options

I've seen my son and his mates come up with better frapping than this, and they were only 13 at the time.

• Options

What a day - some clever and witty banter on here and some people who are no doubt nice and who I would enjoy running with.

After getting involved in this yesterday I have not at any time discussed what is sold on the Floodies web site or how it is sold. That's clear so I'm not defending a business or sticking up for it.

What interested me was the way that very soon after a post came in the original poster (who I know) was rounded upon for being a spammer. I also know the owner of the said web-site and do know what a gentleman of integrity he his.

If any of the people posting on here heard their mate being riduculed in the street would they pretend they didn't hear it and do nothing?

So I will leave this tread and add no more to it. I'm sure I will pop up some time in the future.

• Options

Can't...I have nightmares.. I wake up to a six foot three Scot. His head three inches from mine.

He hasn't brushed his teeth and he's snoring like a Baboon.

Would that not stick in your head too

Remember, We have just finished a marathon run across the desert, so no arguing with this guy.

• Options

Thanks Stuart...See you in 12 Month Mate.

• Options

This forum allows you to send personal messages - please avail yourself of the service and stop kissing one another's arses in public.

Thanks awfully.

• Options

screamapillar

One day you may bitterly regret saying what you just said

Our paths will cross and then you can say that to my face.

• Options

Wow, what a big clever man you are, Stuart, with your passive aggressive bravado laden threats to an unknown female.   Are you massaging your bladder pack tube as you type that?

• Options

I doubt that very much Stuart old bean - how the feck are you going to know who I am for a start?

Suggestion: engage brain before posting.

Oh and I thought you were leaving - funny how people say that and then come straight back...

• Options

Its not a threat - its an opportunity for someone not to hide behind an anonymous name on the internet.

You simply cannot say such things and expect no recourse.

So come over to West Farligh in Kent. You'll find me there. Its a small village.

• Options

You are actually 8, right?

• Options

I think I can say what I like within the bounds of the law sweetie...

What "recourse" anyway? Are you going to tap my hand then run away squealing?

• Options

Been to Spin Class, what have I missed ?

• Options

I think I've been challenged to some sort of duel Rich image