Options

workplace bullying

Comments

• Options
    Aye, he does seem remarkably blind to the fact that his every utterance on the matter makes him look like a thick, violent idiot.
  • Options

Yiddarmy, you don't seem to be able to see this, so I'll explain: KK doesn't call you "Paddy" because she's racist, she calls you that because she knows full well it winds you up, just as you wind up lots of other people on this forum.

As a self-confessed wind-up merchant I'm surprised this isn't glaringly obvious to you.

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Lets cut to the chase Netan, either you have masses of friends, a reputation for doing great things for society or so much money you can tell all and sundry to 'f' off.

Where do you stand? Tell us all now from which ever park bench you choose to call home.

🙂

• Options

Paddy by name and paddy by nature.

Never used the ignore function, though I know a few have me on ignore image

• Options
    DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭

but when he pointed out it offended him and he classifies it as racist (are the irish a race?) she continued on and on again.  she was trying bully him.  KKs problem was he is a bigger mentalist than she is, which to her credit she realised eventually and stopped. 

dont get me wrong he is a fruit loop but lets not paint KK as some damsel in distress.  She just wound up a bigger beast.  Now If he had any sense he would see that he "won" and let it be.  As he does look a tool having a one sided fight 

• Options

Dean, I would agree it's a fair point that either could have (and still could) stop the silliness at any time by not rising to the other's bait.

Thinking about it, maybe it was not just the fact that insults were being traded but that the same ones were being traded over and over again that meant most people decided to keep out of it.

The single most inflammatory thing said throughout was the threat of punching someone in the face. This keeps being resurrected because Yiddarmy keeps trying to explain what he meant instead of just apologising and moving on.

I think both of them need to step back, take a breath, ignore each other (properly ignore, not pretend ignore) for a while and just let this thing die the death it deserves.

• Options

Deano - as ever a quality post. Given his current and previous forum names it is hard to imagine though that he really took offense at the term Paddy!

• Options

Quite - and not one person on here agrees with Yiddarmy's opinion about the use of the word.

But at some point you just have to accept he has a singular and strange point of view and leave it at that.

• Options

The point is Scream that he keeps going on any thread that he sees KK and refers to her as a racists. Hard to ignore in a virtual sense!

• Options

They both do it MPW.

On the "Things you want to say" thread there was no need for KK to say anything at all, she was diving into the thread and behaving exactly the same as he does.

That's why they both need to just stop - either by using the button or not.

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

/members/images/493151/Gallery/download_3.jpg

There's a better way.

🙂

• Options

Just took at a look at that thread, absolutely weird but are you referring to her posts in response to his 'blob' posts. Got to say if you can't see the difference between KK and this arse then you need to step away from the keyboard for a while as you are loosing a grip on reality. Dean summed up KK pretty well but she ain't no racist, full stop, end of story. This guy is the lowest of the low.

• Options
    DeanR7DeanR7 ✭✭✭
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    Maxpower North West wrote (see)

The point is Scream that he keeps going on any thread that he sees KK and refers to her as a racists. Hard to ignore in a virtual sense!

It's also ridiculous as I'm not rascist.

thats what all racists say thoughimage   I dont think anyone other than "he" thinks you are a racist or that your original comment about having a paddy was anything other than innocent.

Screamy is right, both as bad as each other, its just he was prepared to go over the top to shut her down with his comments.  I think KK would come out of this with credit if she just ignored every reference he makes going fwd.

• Options

kittenkat, I have known you online since you started your ironman thread and you know that if we weren't both married that by now we would have hooked up and probably got married after a week or something, anyway keep on being you cause I think you are pretty damn sexy.

Anyway it is home time now and I won't be logging in until Monday as I really own come on here when being paid to do something else.

• Options
    So is that Paddy having someone's account, then?
  • Options
    Maxpower North West wrote (see)

Just took at a look at that thread, absolutely weird but are you referring to her posts in response to his 'blob' posts. Got to say if you can't see the difference between KK and this arse then you need to step away from the keyboard for a while as you are loosing a grip on reality. Dean summed up KK pretty well but she ain't no racist, full stop, end of story. This guy is the lowest of the low.

Yes, but let's remember you've waded unbidden into a few threads just to have a go at me in the past so you wouldn't see the problem with that sort of thing would you? Pot kettle black and all that.

The point is that KK, just like Yiddarmy, has posted comments she needn't have posted on threads she hasn't been involved in. No, she hasn't been vicious about it and no, she doesn't deserve to be called a racist but then I'm pretty sure everyone knows she isn't one anyway.

Something no-one will know is that I actually sent a PM to Yiddarmy defending her at the start of all this nonsense. I told him to speak to her one-to-one off forum and sort it out but he declined.

Now I'm pretty sure no-one else, including you, did anything similar so you can spare me the lecture and the patronising comments. In fact maybe you can even bring yourself to apologise because I reckon you should. 

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Erm, I can promise you that you weren't the only one sending PMs Scream.  Not everyone believes in berating people publicly and I know of a few people who prefer to have quiet words with people rather than to incite more negative feelings by openly criticising their behaviour

• Options
    Yeah, I've met KK in real life, and she's far worse than she ever is hereimage
  • Options
    SuperCaz wrote (see)

Erm, I can promise you that you weren't the only one sending PMs Scream.  Not everyone believes in berating people publicly and I know of a few people who prefer to have quiet words with people rather than to incite more negative feelings by openly criticising their behaviour

Fair enough, glad I wasn't the only one, but you'll agree MPNW doesn't have the right to criticise because I don't take a one sided view, no?

• Options
    SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

EVERYONE has the right to criticise otherwise we lose freedom of speech.  But there are times when criticism isn't productive if your aim is to diffuse a situation.  Too often criticism is used to incite a response which escalates the animosity

• Options

Yes, up to a point 

But I refuse to accept being patronised simply because I don't to take a completely one-sided view. I think it's up to both of them to quit this spat. And, just to remind you, Yiddarmy and I aren't exactly best buddies either.