Options

workplace bullying

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I wish Big_G.

I read about the great man this morning. Trained for 3 weeks and ran a 3 hour marathon. Trained for 7 months and ran 2:35.

Without wanting to steal his thunder, I read about a guy who hadn't run for seven years, saw the first London Marathon, trained for 11 months and ran 2:17! and was disappointed!! 

As for the current 'shindig'. I haven't always been so, lets say, conciliatory. 25 years ago when I had zilch and it appeared that all and sundry were out to take off me what little I did have, I was on a very short fuse. Anger and frustration never far away.

The connection with the OP is that circumstances force us into situations that are beyond our control, the, 'stuck between a rock and a hard place', kind of thing.

The lack of choice wears you down in the end. Its why instead of using earnings to spend bigger, you should use them to get away from the leverage others have on you.

🙂

• Options
    Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭

Ric F, yes amazing achievements!  I thought I'd seen that pic on here before, but maybe I was mistaken.

A friend of Steve Way had some running shirts made up and I bought one.  The universal slogan for running, and life image

/members/images/465898/Gallery/10479169_10152166963750880_4052246575466124315_n.jpg

• Options

He's such a legend image

• Options
    Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭

image  Cracking interview and a great performance!!

• Options
    Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    Don't know of it's 100% correct but 'The Way Of Steve' Facebook group is saying our hero is being interviewed at around 8:45pm on BBC1.