Options

Early morning eating

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Hi Shamb, I'm really sorry for taking so long to come back to you. I've had the lergie really bad, I've spent over a week with gastric flu (ok I'd had it for 5 days before I went to the docs, I thought I'd just eaten something dodgy!)

Anyway, got back to running finally Monday (2 weeks hols)and had a lovely 50 min run this am. Sometimes I find running on your own early am (ok it was 9am, but I am on holiday...)is very refreshing, and you can have a good nose at other peoples gardens (inspiration for my own, honest)

So chaps, how's the world of plodders doing?

X Dooz

• Options
    Dooz! Sorry to hear you've neem sicky-poo - glad you're feeling better. Alone and early morning is when I do most of my shambling so I know what you mean - just not so much fun when it gets dark!

Enjoy your holiday!

And you must get out more - I don't think I've seen you on any other threads.....
  • Options
    I know, I need to make more of an effort to mingle... I'll see whats out there

Dooz
  • Options
    Hi Chaps. Joined the running club last night, well chuffed

X Dooz
  • Options
    Coolio! Let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    Hiya Shamb, it's going better thaan I could have ever expected. I ran 9.5 last weekend and just over 10 this weekend, although, due to the fact I live in North Wales and we have an awful lot of hills here, I am now rather sore in the leg!!! but can't wait for next weekend...

How you doing?

• Options
    Dooz, that's brilliant! Well done you! I tried my local club once but they really weren't very friendly....so it kind of put me off!

I'm fine - tis a quiet time for freelance PT's so I just have to be patient and hope that things start to pick up through September......
  • Options
    Hiya Shamb, long time! Ran 11.5 two weeks ago and then promptly over slept this Sat am..... Anyway, nice run last night and just treated myself to a nice new pair of NB854's from Up & Running on the net. Feet getting a wee bit shell shocked in the ones I bought at the beginning of the year.

Hows it going?

Dooz
  • Options
    It's going about the same - slowly!

Good news on the running.

Ahhhhh, new shoes - I just LOVE new shoes!
  • Options
    Aft'noon chaps, hows it goin out there in the land of loonies, talking of loonies, at 9.30 am I was out doing my usual bank hol monday pootle and it was pouring, I think we had low cloud cover as well. But the good news is I wasn't alone, I passed 2 other loonies going in the opposite direction. Oh how I love the knowing nod passed between runners! The one that says, I can't wait for the showers! this rains bl**dy cold.

Oh and the new shoes are lurverly! but still a bit bright and very obviously very new!Sunglasses anyone....