Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Speckled - definitely not,  so much ignorance around depression. 

• Options
    VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Indeed, the advice should have been- go out for Long walk or run. You will still be depressed afterwards but not quite as much and it means you can have chocolate milk afterwards.
  • Options

Dear Council,

When we rang up to say that our recycling bin had been damaged in the high winds and had split, So could we please have a new one.

We sort of assumed that when you delivered it, You would take away the remains of the old one, rather than walking round them. And of course now incurring the cost and effort of a re-visit to collect it. Our apologies for not making it clear we didn't require a green bin in several pieces..

And to think we pay for this shower

• Options
    DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Dear Hoover,
    Thanks you for telling me that my washing machine needs a new part. 11 days to come and repair it? and we can't use it until it's fixed?
    Dear Neighbours,
    I apologise for the smell. We can't use the washing machine for 11 days.
    Dear Hoover,
    Actually it still works but is very 'bouncy' given there is no stability (i.e. weight in it to stop it juddering)

• Options

Telling me that the issue was not caused by me is not the same as you admitting that it was you who caused the issue

• Options
    Dustin wrote (see)

Dear Hoover,
    Thanks you for telling me that my washing machine needs a new part. 11 days to come and repair it? and we can't use it until it's fixed?
    Dear Neighbours,
    Dear Hoover,
    Actually it still works but is very 'bouncy' given there is no stability (i.e. weight in it to stop it juddering)

I feel your pain. I just got a new one. A Miele. If I could have ritually burned the old one which was a Hotpoint and only 5 years old and gave me no end or trouble I would have done.

• Options

Dear Raheem,

Not exactly poetry in motion but very effective. Keep it up lad. And top marks on losing the silly hardo.

• Options

A typo there Screamapillar.   Did you miss an 'n' off the end?

• Options

^ Yes, yes I did image

• Options

Nowhere else really I can think to say this but pulling the interview a film about taking the p*ss out of a dictator with a proven track record of human right’s abuses doesn’t have make me think of the problems Charlie Chaplin had with his film the dictator a satire on a dictator with a proven track record of human rights abuses.

Got no real conclusions on this other than sometimes humour can be very important and the criticism Chaplin had against him turned out to be judged by history in a interesting light.  It prity much distroyed Chaplin's career hope histroy doesn't repeat itself both for the people making the film and the nutcase short arse ugly murdering dictator?

• Options

Aarrggghhhh   If you want to be so pig headed and refuse to take the tablets and just get worse and worse, please do not involve me anymore I have had enough you stubborn old man.

And breathe.

• Options

Oh goodie.  I am so pleased there is shite christmas music being played from your computer.  Yes, the boss is away so you can do what ever you want as it seems.

Perhaps some of us want a bit of peace and quiet.  Thank you for being aware of your actions on others.

• Options

Spooky - I just popped in to say much the same thing image:

It's just as well I don't have much work to do today - the crackly radio playing Christmas songs on the desk right next to mine has pretty ruled it out anyway.

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Dustin wrote (see)

Dear Hoover,
    Dear Neighbours,
    Dear Hoover,

You'll just have to sit on it........... image

• Options

I don't think you should be encouraging that sort of thing Nessie image

• Options
    NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Awww, but it's Christmas Screamy. image

Talking of which - my out of office response is now..........ON!

Have a good one folks!

• Options

You too Nessie

• Options

Have nice Christmas Nessie image

If there are any terrorists currently at a loose end in London could you please make your way to the studios of Smooth FM? You don't need to kill or injure anybody but if you could just turn your machine-guns on the equipment I'd be really, really grateful.

Thanks.

• Options

January's detox/no alcohol bollox is already starting to grate.

Perhaps if you didn't stuff yourself full of drink and crap ALL through December, perhaps you would'nt have to act all 'look at me i'm going sober all through January' and carry on through January like everyone else. Why not try exercise and a bit of what you like all year??

No actually - do it and have a miserable January. You deserve it.

• Options

Yes, dear work colleagues, I will have a wonderful Christmas. 

I won't have to pass you and your zombie looking mates on fag end pavement before smelling you all for the first hour of work. The stench of stale fags filling the air will be absent from my mind (and nose) for 10 whole days. 

Nor will I have to watch you all scratching your overhanging bellies and arses at the coffee machine while you talk about needing to get fit and lose weight.

And the irony of you all walking around drinking cans of monster 'energy' drink....

If you put as much effort into your work as you do stuffing your faces and drinking bloody coffee all day we could all have a bigger bonus next year.

Merry Christmas

• Options
    JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Been reading an old local article online and the comments below. As happens comments unravel in tangents and petty sniping, but to my surprise I came across a nasty comment about a "bovine runner" which given the location it refers to and the activities might mean I have a unknown spectator for my repeated hill sprints up Windmill Rise. In the equally unlikely event that notpedallingpaul should read this comment I'd like him to know he can go fuck himself.
  • Options

#asics262 yet again proof that all that matters in this shit world is the fucking end result, not getting there the correct way.

• Options

It's bad enough having a security guard introduced at my local Waitrose, without the prick wandering aimlessly around getting in my feckin way!

• Options

No, darling child, it is not ok to change your mind about what you'd like Santa to bring. Yes, I know Santa is magic, but I also know that Santa has done all the Christmas shopping

• Options
    RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    JT141 wrote (see)
    Been reading an old local article online and the comments below. As happens comments unravel in tangents and petty sniping, but to my surprise I came across a nasty comment about a "bovine runner" which given the location it refers to and the activities might mean I have a unknown spectator for my repeated hill sprints up Windmill Rise. In the equally unlikely event that notpedallingpaul should read this comment I'd like him to know he can go fuck himself.

I've sort of suggested as much to PB64 on another thread. Not that he needs to as he's already doing it.

🙂

• Options

NurseR, waiting for that here!

• Options

Dear very elderly patient

Thank you for your kind wishes, and I will do my best to enjoy 1915 image

• Options

******* it ******** it ********* it 

Come judgement day - god can stand in front of mankind and he can be judged - ****ard.