Options

Mablethorpe Marathon

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    It's our pleasure Denz. After all, it's in our interest to get the race as perfect as possible. And the proof is in the return rates- we keep coming back!
  • Options

Hi folks, good to hear most have recovered well with good memories, I have done NO FITNESS FOR A WEEK, its another experiment to judge against previous recoverys, I am feeling great, good quality time and play with kids and now about to get on the concept2 and do a 4 miler and get into a speed and strengh build up, to tackle 2x XC leagues, I am aiming to do well in these as i plan them to be my last.

I am an EPS who has decided to head back north to live off the land and be mortgage free, be self employed, to no longer do the new career i started 6 month ago!!!. and possibly set up an  ironman event in the highlands, I do think there is room for 1, as well as the loch ness and cape wrath 26.2 . I aim to be home before the summer.

Mabo will be special to me, as it will be near the inlaws and a good excuse to visit them and say "i am just going out for a run" . I agree with 99% comments, EPS you are bang on with asking for energy drinks sooner rather than later, no need for more stations, just spread them back to the 6 mile point if you organisers are reading keep up the good work, I may not be on the start line in 09 but lets say hello on the finish line in 2010, will also return to same B+B to get more ideas.

Good luck folks, especially with FLM ballot, im dreaming of a sub 3 in 09.