Options

Mums Running Club

Comments

• Options
    Minks I once ran with a club who, in the winter, did their hill and speed work in a multi story carpark after it was closed for the night!

MM glad your garden business is doing well at the mo, even if it does mean many balls in the air at once.

Lotte/MM I think my sister is pretty much comparable with the 2 of you now - she did a half a couple of wks ago in 1.26 xx and it was a PB by a good couple of mins. She is running Boston the Mon before VLM and I know sub 3 is her ultimate goal. She certainly gets the miles in, does the stretching, pilates, cycling etc, and visits the chiropracter for regular tune ups. I just hope she doesn't get injured before the big day either!

Had a mini melt down this morning - well shed a few tears and vented my anger over cyberspace to hubby. He keeps going on and on about me pinning down a date for him to go away for a wk end with a friend of his - and this morning I just lost it. He got an earful about how he was just going on as if his life hasn't changed one bit, and here I am having basically put my life on hold since about Oct, with no sign of getting it back anytime soon, plus the sleep deprivation (hubby has been in the spare room since a good few wks before Eric was born!) etc etc and Eric has screamed non stop all day, so today was not a good day to ask me i he can go away for the wk end!

Screaming again...
  • Options
    Oh Caro, hope your day got better! (())

Hoggle, glad you're enjoying time with your folks image

Just trying to get baby down before I head off to the Chiro...£16 offer on Groupon which I snapped up image.

So I'm planning 17, 20, 13 (Forest of Dean 1/2), 17, 10 as my last long runs. I know this means only one 20, but that's ok isn't it image. longest so far has been 15.
  • Options
    Oh yes Lotte, enjoy the cake baking (1 won't be enough for 8 of you, will it!?)
  • Options
    Quick post as my best friend is just reading bedtime story upstairs!!
    Lotte defo one cake if you can!
    Caro- hope hubby gets the drift now and gives you a break. early months are a real mix of pleasure and pain until things settle.
    Johbo - lots in RW mag last month or one before about quality not quantity and guy did a blinder mara (defo under 3hrs) when longest run had only been about 16 I think?
    Chest pain only intermittent but wasn't going to let it go unchecked having resuscitated a chap of 36 once following a heart attack. Got loads of tests done today and results on Friday.
    Hubby took Archie for 3 yr check and jabs earlier- he had no idea what it involved and was embarrassed to discover it involved the HV, GP and then practice nurse, all while Archie had grubby trousers and wet pants.... Tom came home complaining of tummy ache and has had a massive episode of diarrhoea.
    I legged it and did 6 miles in just under an hour - whoopee!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MinksMinks ✭✭✭

CC, that's so funny about J and Thunderstruck - that's one of Kit's favourites too (hubby has an AC/DC album image)  Kit absolutely loves rock music - but like you I have to edit what he listens to as some of them contain words he should not be using (or even know!)  Had to laugh the other day as well - Mum was here and we were talking about what quality presents Kit had received from his classmates, which surprised us - as Mum said, they usually come home with a load of c-r-a-p.  She spelt it and immediately Kit piped up, "Crap?"  Really can't do that any more - his spelling is much too good!

Caro, perfectly entitled to rant and justifiably so it seems.  What is it about men?  I remember when Kit was 3 weeks old, and it was the Saturday evening before Mother's Day (my first).  Hubby went out with my brother to "wet the baby's head" and I came down at about 3am to make up a feed for Kit to find hubby crashed out on the floor, having been sick in the washing-up bowl which was beside him, and snoring like an express engine.  I was NOT impressed, especially as the resulting hangover spoiled Mother's Day!

Have checked out the housing estate up the road from here and annoyingly it has no straight or flat roads whatsoever!  Just lots of winding cul-de-sacs and it's all built on a hill anyway.  Likewise no industrial estates close by, not sure I'd want to run round one on my own in the dark anyway.  Either side of where we live is basically open countryside, rolling hills etc - which I love in the summer.  But at this time of year I'm restricted to the narrow populated section in between the open spaces.  Lighter evenings again soon so more options.  MM, yes I'm sure my running buddy would be happy to do some speed work with me - just a question of when to fit it in.  His club does a speedy session on a Tuesday evening - in the summer this is held where we run on a Sunday - and I'd love to go but Tuesday is a rowing night so no go.  The only other time they meet up is Thursdays - again, no good for me as that's my late evening at work, or Saturday mornings ... which clashes with rowing again!  Once VLM is over I'm actually quite up for the idea of a few other races so we'll see.  I can even do some speedier stuff on my normal routes when it's light as I can see where I'm putting my feet - it's just in the dark I can't really do this.

JohBo, I think those long runs sound fine - and I'm amazed that you are even running a marathon so soon after having a baby, so don't kill yourself with the training!  There will be plenty of years ahead for more marathons!

Lotte, good luck with the baking!  You must need a huge cake to feed your lot!

CC, great that you had a good run - hope that's the first of many and you're over feeling grotty.

LOL at all these tales of drunken revelry!  I vommed in the back of a black cab once - cabbie drove me straight to a cashpoint and made me pay £20 on top of my fare for the damage ... which I think was probably fair enough!  I actually hate being drunk now - can't stand the horrible spinning feeling or the knowledge that I will not feel better until I have made myself puke!

• Options
    MinksMinks ✭✭✭
    Crossed posts, Camlo - boo to the chest pains, hope nothing serious.  And image to the diarrhoea and wet pants!!
  • Options

sorry this is just a quickie as only just back from speed sesh - have literally just finished 2 boiled eggs for tea - but wanted to say hope you're OK Camlo.  I have lost track of who has been ill but I was having chest pains for ages after that bug at Christmastime and tbh I still get some.  I know that my heart is OK though cos I had lots of checks a few years ago - ultrasound, ECG treadmill test and so on as my heart rate goes sky high during exercise.  I have to confess though that I have been having some fairly morbid thoughts about the marathon which do scare me. 

Anyway, will try to post more tomorrow.  Must shower!

• Options
    Hugs camlo, hope tests are all clear on fri. Def worth getting checked out. Without being too morbid my brother died as the result of major head trauma caused by collapsing while dancing due to having an undiagnosed heart problem. He was only 26 so a real tragedy but we were lucky as he was living in London but he managed to hang on until all the family flew over so we could all say goodbye together. I am so sad the at Matilda won't get to know here uncle haas he was an incredible guy, luckily her other uncle is fab too and he and my dad are doting on her at the moment (usually mum doesn't give them much of a look in but she is laid up.
    Don't mean to freak you out camlo but just to say def worth checking! James had fainted several times but typical boy hadn't looked into it.

Oh I wonder what cakes you did lotte? I can't wait to make matildas first birthday cake although I fully acknowledge that it will be for my enjoyment not hers this year as she won't understand.
    She is being such a monkey at the moment, climbing everything, using things as steps to get what she wants but shouldn't have. The house is trashed about 5 times a day. Hate to think of what she will be like when she is walking.
    Question fir you all, I am going to get some waterproof trousers as we are coming into winter, but what do you get your littilies to wear on their feet outside when they are crawling/first walking. She's only 8 months so I think wellies are a way off fitting but she wants to be outside all day long in the dirt so need to be able to keep her feet dry.
  • Options
    Ps Caro sounds like a well deserved rant. I have the problem of life going on as normal at imps for sure! Hyou are doing so wwell and I hopeE is having a more cheerful day!
    Meant to say hooray to running again MM!
  • Options
    Hoggle we had these http://www.muddypuddles.com/baby/baby_footwear/thermal_booties.htm
    M didn't walk till 18 m so we had lots of crawling in the playground till then.
  • Options

caro - hope you managed to get some sleep...

camlo - hope all is well. many things can cause chest pain as you know. and it's absolutely the best thing to get it all looked at. i get really bad palpitations when i start getting stressed. have had them checked and all is fine, but it is a telltale sign i am not coping...

went to see chiro again yday for some clunking. had to take E with me and she was v cute. he went out of the room while i got changed after treatment and she climbed on the couch and said 'my turn now. my back needs treatment', and i had to pretend to clunk her. she then got up and said 'oof. my back is killing me'.

i do my speed reps on a housing estate as well. i am lucky that there is a cycle path there which i can use in the day. otherwise, when i go with the running club, we do reps along a dual carriageway, which isn't nice but as you all say - that's sometimes what is necessary when you need a flat, uninterrupted stretch.

i am going to go out for a plod tonight. chiro said i can start again. back is a bit stiff this morning but i don't have any spasms now, so i think it's just going to need more tweaking until it's right. my hamstrings are the worst bit now - they hurt more than anything when i run.

J likes Transvision Vamp - 'Tell that girl to shut up' is his favourite.

• Options
    MinksMinks ✭✭✭

CC, I think you're quite entitled to feel lonely and fed-up from time to time - the fact that you are cheerful most of the time is pretty impressive given the circumstances.  I really hate uncertainty and in your situation I would be a complete misery!  I would definitely hate being on my own all the time - even though hubby and I are like ships in the night a lot of the time at the moment with our running and rowing commitments, he's always there at the beginning and the end of the day and I would miss him if he wasn't.  I know how much you don't want to leave your present location (and having seen your photos I completely understand why) but ultimately being together is more important than where you live.

EF, don't get me started on the marathon dreams!  We are still 5.5 weeks out from VLM and I'm already having a few of those - can only get worse!

Camlo, hope all is well with the chest.

Happy birthday to Lotte's twins (think it may have been yesterday, so many birthdays at the moment!)  Hope they enjoyed whatever cake/s you ended up making!

That's really sad about your brother, Hoggle.  Have you moved back to NZ permanently?  It makes you realise the importance of being close to your family when tragedies happen.  I was at university in Scotland when my dad died, and I ended up transferring my degree to London so that I could be nearer my mum and brother - I just felt too far away and needed to be closer to home.

I used to do sort-of speed sessions on the housing estate where we used to live.  The main road through it was almost exactly a mile loop, although you couldn't always run uninterrupted because part of the loop came out onto the main road and there were two mini-roundabouts to negotiate (hence 'sort-of' speed sessions!)  But it was flat (more or less) and the right length so did the job.  There was also a long, flat stretch of road about a kilometre in length in the nearby country park which I used to use sometimes in the summer.  The best I can come up with where I now live is the road our road is off - it's long and straight, probably about 0.6 of a mile, but not flat - it definitely ascends towards the top end (or descends if you're coming the other way).  Other than that I will drive to Lee Valley Country Park where I do my Sunday runs once the evenings get lighter.

CM, hope the chiro is doing wonders for your back.  LOL at E!

Just had a text from hubby - he drove down to school this morning, parked up, got out, Kit opened the door and said "Er, Daddy ... I've still got my slippers on!"  Arrghhhh!!  It was gone 8:35 and doors open 8:45!  They did manage to get to school just as they were ringing the bell despite having to rush back home for Kit's shoes, which he put on in the car while hubby drove, then they ran all the way from the car to school!

• Options

lol at Kit and his slippers!

i am taking the kids to see the new house at the weekend. mortgage has gone through now and searches underway. J is so excited. he told me yesterday that he had made me a mother's day card at school, and he said 'i won't tell you what's on it. but i didn't draw flowers like everyone else. i drew you something special. it's where we are going to stay. i won't tell you what is, though. but it begins with 'h' and we will be staying there'.  Haha! So sweet - a picture of our new house image. Last year, he produced a mother's card with Harry Potter on the front - printed off the internet. That was sweet too - shows he thinks about what I like or what is important to me.

and yes, CC - so hard for you. you do amazingly well...

happy birthday to the twins today - fab cake (as always) Lotte!

i have been thinking about what to do about mother's day for my mum and have decided to do nothing. i know that most of you won't understand that, but ... my counsellor asked me last week whether i felt totally at ease with no contact, and i absolutely do. she said 'what would you feel like if your parents died suddenly. would you regret not talking to them again before they died?', and i can, quite honestly, say that i really don't think i would regret it. I know it's hard to say, and you never really know. but there is no nagging doubt in my mind or feeling in the pit of my stomach that i wish i was doing anything different. the children aren't asking after them - i am sure they will at some point. but for now, this is the right solution for me and them.

• Options

The twins birthday is today. Had a lovely birthday breakfast, my sister and nephew were here and I made pancakes and the kids went mad with the chocolate syrup and sprinkles and we did the birthday cakes then too. Too many things on after school so it was the only chance we were going to get today. Cake came good, a dragon (or dinosaur maybe since it doesn't have wings!) piccies on FB

Happy birthday to Isabelle too. Always forget whether she is the day before or the day after the twins!

Then we went up to the school to watch Emily's assembly which was really good. She had really improved in speaking out. Hoping to take the boys out on their bikes after nursery and then we have the afterschool gymnastics, football and girls brigade chaos. 

Having a, wait for it... rest day today!  Didn't want to be out of the house when the twins woke and really no time to fit it in today. I did my usual tuesday runs yesterday, 10 miles in the am and then ran the 4 miles over to pilates last night(got a lift home). Legs are still very stiff after Sunday so rest will be good I'm sure!

MM - lol at Kit in his smucks!

Caro - rant away (())

Camlo - hope tests show all is well but best to get checked.

CC -  boo to the lack of sleep but yay to having hubby home. The problem is now that I have met them I think your kids are such little angels I'm  never going to believe anything bad you say about them image I can confirm that J is a chatterbox though!

Enjoy the run CM.

• Options
    Hi all! image

Belated happy birthday to the twins image

Wow - some fab running times from ladies on here! image

(((Hoggle))) So sorry to hear about your brother.  Really, really sad.

Hope you feel better soon and get some answers, Camlo! Hope the chiro works some magic, CM!

Can totally understand you feeling so lonely, CC.

Caro, I can totally sympathise with that rant.  Lord P is actually out of work, and will be stay-at-home dad when I go back to work at six months (not my choice, but circumstances dictate...).  He's actually great with Hope when he's with her, but so often he just does his own thing, and sleeps like a bloody log so much of the time - completely oblivious to Hope's very, very loud cries - that I often feel as if I'm completely on my own. image

Haven't been on here in a while as haven't felt like I've had time. H is feeding every 1-2 hours round the clock! We've also worked out that her 'reflux' is actually down to my overabundant milk supply and overactive letdown reflex. The milk's coming out too forcefully for her to cope easily whilst she's still so small. It's just so demoralising to have a baby constantly screaming for food, who then coughs, splutters  and whimpers once she's on the breast, whilst the boob not in use spurts, gushes and soaks clothing, multiple breast pads and so on. image

Luckily she's still gaining weight really well, and is otherwise happy and playing a lot (when she's not needing to feed). I'm trying out block feeding on one breast per feed for a couple of hours at a time, feeding her in a side-lying position (dosing off like this is one of the only opportunities for me to get any sleep image), and I'm going to get some breast shells, as pads are completely inadequate.  Hopefully this will all settle down at some point, but for the time being it's pretty relentless.

Had six-week check yesterday. Perineum scar still too swollen for either sex or swimming (not that I really have the energy or inclination for either! image), but have the go-ahead for all other types of exercise - not sure when I might have the time to begin running again though! image

Oh well, still early days really, I guess - getting a bit fed up with my postnatal belly though!
  • Options
    I found the shells even less able to cope lady p. What pads are you using? I found that the more expensive and thinner ones bizarrely held more than the thicker ones. Kinda like old fashioned sanny pads vs always!
  • Options

Caro - your hubby deserved to get a flea in his ear for banging on about a weekend away when you're at home with a screaming new born. Not great timing on his part ...

Hoggle - that's really sad about your brother but good that you and your dad have had a chance to talk about it recently. I think there are a few of us on here who have lost siblings as we had a discussion about this last year. My brother died 12 years ago and I've never talked to my parents about how it affected us or how we feel. I don't want to bring it up with either of them as my dad is still on anti-depressants and my mum's memory of my brother is a bit distorted now as she naturally only wants to remember all the good stuff. We're a bit typically British in our family and don't really like to talk about our feelings ...

Lotte - happy birthday to the twins, dragon cake sounds fab.

CM - glad to hear house stuff all going to plan, will be great for you and the kids to be properly settled.

LadyP - the best breast-pads I ever had were actually washable ones, they were a kind of towellingy type material and surprisingly soaked up loads. I only had them for my first (and that was 9 years ago now) so don't know if you can still get them but if you're struggling with anything else working might be worth a try.

Right, must dash, so sorry to anyone I missed, off to the gym for a quick 5k in my lunchbreak ...

• Options
    Lady P, I recommend washable ones too, you can get them in Mothercare. It is still v early days though, be kind to yourself (())

CC, I think you do such a fab job but you're right, maybe it's not always location, location, location.

Happy birthday to the twins and Isabelle!

4m buggy run for me this morning after Chiro last night. Right glute a bit tight, but other than that ok. Happily the evenings getting lighter should enable me to do some speed sessions after the babies are in bed soon, then I'll either to loops of the park or the backstreets.

Caro, hope you're feeling more positive today (())
  • Options
    Lady P - Lansinoh disposables were my favourite and I had the same prob - lots of milk, the shells were okay but are a faff and fill up quickly and leak too. As I leak from the other breast when I am feeding I used to stick my breast pump on the other side to collect the milk. Second time around I didn't bother - just changed pads really frequently.

Caro - I know how you feel. So frustrating for hubby's to be able to carry on as normal while we do all the exhausting bit. Was really of jealous of mine having a week in Brussels last week.

I have got antibiotics - sinus infection for sure and I think it was just moving onto my chest too so I hope to get rid of it before it really gets a grip.

Hoggle - that's awfully sad about your brother.

Lotte - fab cake. Hope the twins have a great day!
    Happy birthday to Isabelle too!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Lewis and Cameron! Can't believe it was 4 years ago - isabelle's birthday tomorrow, and she's very excited. I rather stupidly offered her a cake for her 'actual birthday', which we're celebrating with grandparents and a friend tomorrow, and also a cake for her party in a couple of weeks, so am trying to construct a ladybird for tomorrow, and for the party her current request is a pirate ship!

Caro - hope hubby has taken the rant on board! Mine is usually quite good when he realises that he's upset me, but it does sometimes take a bit of wailing to get there.

CC - I'm surprised you've managed this long with your single parenting while your hubby is away. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can manage it, as I find being their sole carer quite lonely and challenging! Is it the south downs marathon you're doing in June, or something longer? Have been looking for more events to do, but not found much that I fancy.

MM - hope the running continues to go well!

Hoggle - really sorry to hear about your brother, what a sad situation. Your M is, I think, a month younger than E, and she doesn't yet crawl, let alone pull herself up! She has started to go backwards though, so I guess it's just a matter of time. I'm actually in no hurry for her to move because it's quite convenient being able to leave her in one place, but I think she's starting to get a bit frustrated. Her sister didn't crawl until 11 months so I haven't been holding my breath!

Was pleased to see that my review of the run on Sunday in the reviews section here seemed to tally with what everyone else thought! Mine turned in to a bit of a long rant, but I don't see that they should get away with shoddy organisation when they're charging people a lot of money!
  • Options
    Just come back from my first Essex funeral complete with horse drawn hearse! Did feel rather kray twins esque. Hubby's godfather who has been I'll for a long time, and in a v bad way at the end, so definitely one of those where you can say it was a relief when he finally died. Nice service, but at a huge crematorium that felt like a conveyer belt experience. One out, next in straight away. At least it didn't smell like a crematorium, so you didn't get the true auschwitz experience. Lots of floral tributes outside, spelling out nan, grandad etc.

Lady p, hope sounds like my daughter, who fed every 1-2 hrs and wailed a lot! Eric is so different, and does go for good stretches, esp at night, but it's still cumulative broken sleep so catches up with you as you can relate to!

Happy b day Lewis and Cameron. How are they 4 already??

Kinsey hope you're better soon.

I have a load of washable breast pads that a friend gave me, might give them a go when my box of sainsburys ones is finished. I definitely don't have your prob though lady P, only change them twice a day, morning and night!

• Options
    MinksMinks ✭✭✭

CM, no - I do understand.  Obviously your situation with your parents is one that most of us here are fortunate enough not to relate to - but given the things you've shared here about the way they treat both you and your children, I can quite appreciate that you would not be heartbroken if you had no further contact with them.  Just because they're your parents doesn't mean that you have to love them unconditionally or allow them to treat you badly.  In fact I think that cutting off all contact with them is probably a braver decision than continuing to see them just because you feel you ought to.  It's a shame for the children to miss out on the grandparent relationship, but if all they get from that relationship is negative and potentially destructive then they are better off without.  Concentrate on building a positive relationship with N - who sounds lovely BTW - so the kids can experience what 'normal' relationships can be like.  Glad you've had the chance to talk things through with your counsellor - sounds like she makes a lot of sense.

Happy birthday to the twins! image  And Lotte - a rest day? [Thud!]

LadyP, hang in there - those early weeks are really hard work.  I didn't breastfeed beyond the first week; didn't seem to produce much milk and Kit was clearly hungry, so gave in and switched to formula pretty much straight away.  So no advice on breast pads I'm afraid as what little milk I had dried up more or less immediately.

Karen, that's really sad about your brother.  What happened?  It's a shame that as a family you're unable to talk about it.  The one thing I'm glad about is that none of us have distorted memories of my dad - he was a great bloke, but we laugh about his faults and idiosyncracies just as much as we remember the good times.  The thing I always find really hard to get my head around is that he has been gone for longer than I knew him, and of course I'm sad that he never met hubby nor of course his grandson.  Sad too that he never knew my brother and I as adults, to be proud of all that we have become and achieved.  24 years this year, unbelievable.

Joh, take care of those tight muscles - buggy run sounds good though, well done.

Kinsey, hope the antibiotics sort you soon.  Sinus infections are truly miserable.

Vixo, two cakes?  Yikes!  Feel rather bad that the best Kit got was one cake from Tesco's.  Can't even truly claim a lack of time - if Lotte can do it, what's my excuse?  (Other than I hate baking!)  Which race was it that you did on Sunday that was so badly organised?  Kit didn't crawl until 11 months either, and didn't walk until 17 months.  I was actually in no hurry for him to do either as it was a lot easier when he wasn't mobile!

Caro, funeral sounds interesting!  Sounds as though his death was a welcome release, hope all went well.

Popped into Selfridges at lunchtime to take a look at a Bobbi Brown product I'd read reviews of, and ended up pretty much getting a complete makeover!  Really love it, especially the way she has hidden my under-eye dark circles.  Felt a bit bad as I didn't buy any of the products - because I got a load of John Lewis vouchers for Christmas and they sell Bobbi Brown stuff there, so I may have to treat myself to some of the items!  The acid test of course will be whether or not I can get the look myself in the 5 minutes I have in the morning to put make-up on!

• Options
    Matilda already talks about what cake she wants for her b day, and often mentions the cake I made last yr, so I guess I'll be making one this yr too.....

am currently on hold to HMRC just to hear what I already know straight from the horses mouth, so I can be brave and call work tomorrow when M is at school. I am fed up with them 'looking into it' as I hate things hanging over me. I want it sorted now!
  • Options

On the subject of birthday cakes, E had 4! She had one with her grandmother the weekend before her birthday; one on her actual birthday (which I bought from Tesco!) with J, T and me; one which I bought to send into nursery for her friends; and the one I made for her party - which was very nearly a disaster! I am not at all creative with cakes and only ever make them, ice them and put a party topper on the top!! the kids never eat them anyway!

thanks for your kind words, Minks. I do feel guilty when I think of people who would long to have their parents around, or those who have lost family in tragic circumstances. But I can't let feelings of guilt that I have about not being able to have an ideal relationship with my parents get in the way of doing what I need to do to protect my kids. I am regularly having awful dreams about losing E. We are usually out somewhere and she disappears. This week, I dreamt I took her to her swimming lesson and she walked into the swimming pool bit while I was picking up her goggles in the changing room.  By the time I had walked through the door into the pool, she had disappeared.  The Waterbabies teacher told me that the teacher who was taking the previous lesson had taken her away with him because he thought she was unaccompanied and therefore at risk.  I phoned Waterbabies on the landline and the mobile constantly and the phone was engaged because they were ringing the police and social services to arrange for E to be taken away from me. I woke up in such a state of panic. image

i have just embarrassed myself at work. having a dire day with lots of grief from the aggressive solutions architect again, and masses of non-cooperation. Went to attend the 3hr board meeting at 2pm and no-one turned up, so I left. They came and found me at 2.45 and said it was starting; I sat in the room for half an hour with people coming and going and ranting and raving and then I said 'I think I will head off as I don't think this is relevant to me'. Came back to my desk and I had had an email from Nick saying he was on his way back from Manchester. I also had an email from the client. Of course, I replied to Nick 'Have given up on this meeting and am going to do a bit more work on the cost model and then head home for a run x'. And sent it to ... the client.  BOLLOCKS!!!!!

• Options
    Oh dear CM. lovely about J's picture though. And I thought those kind of dreams mean the opposite, ie she is doing absolutely fine image

Just putting baby down. May just stay in bed, I am shattered image
    Minks, sounds like a great makeover!