Porthkerry Plod 5

Comments

• It could be worse than that so best be prepared ! I hope you were in the Girl Guides Nam !! image
  • barking wrote (see)

ok, I need a rucksack....

water
    mars bar
    matches
    flint and steel (in case matches get wet)
    flask
    penknife and string
    torch
    whistle

imageimageimageimageimage

>faints<

>comes back round<

adds:

• antibiotics
    • strepsils
    • tissues
    • cough syrup
  • Barking you're such a card lol ! Hey best add sleeping bag & change of clothes to the list in case it's an overnight job?
  • when have I tried to run away from you?
  • PQ stop scaring them!

There'll be plenty of marshals and someone with a sharp stick will sweep up at the end to find anyone hiding in the bushes.  Have a lovely run tomorrow! 

• *goes off to find body armour and helmet for fear of being too slow and prodded with sharp stick*
  • GIRL GUIDES....  I wasn't even a sodding Brownie...  image
  • at least you'll be running and staying warm, just think of me standing there, wet cold, and looking out for snakes!
  • Do you want me to come along with a cattle prod aswell ? That'll shift 'em image
  • Che dragon wrote (see)

Have a lovely run tomorrow! 

I'm loving your sense of humour... image

• I'm thinking shall I put on my pirate top for a complete laugh...  and easier recognition from the rescue helicopter... image
  • Do cattle prods work under water?  If it rains even a drop, we could be waist deep in water, but don't worry, I'll have some jelly babies if you start suffering exhaustion
  • *adds flares to list of "essentials"*

BTW if you share your chest infection, I will kill you dear
    slowly and painfully

• Pirate top sounds good Nam, bright colours are always good if you're lost in dangerous terrain. Got any luminous shorts to go with it?

• Make sure you pin your number high, possibly on your hat so is stays out of the mud.  We need to do that as the numbers have electronic chips so we can find people after the race.
  • *adds flippers and snorkel to list*
    (i am short...your waist deep is probaly neck deep....)
  • Make sure to take I.D. too so they can identify your remains should the worst happen......... image
  • Barking, I forgot, I'm 7 feet tall! 

People forget to bring I.D. which is why you have to put your dentist's details on the application form...

• Che dragon wrote (see)

Barking, I forgot, I'm 7 feet tall! 

People forget to bring I.D. which is why you have to put your dentist's details on the application form...

http://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/images/smilies/eek2.gif

• lol

Erm - SNAKES???

*crosses arms*

IM NOT COMING
    IM BLOODY TERRIFIED OF SNAKES

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have a bright orange bivvy bag, that would be a good substitute for luminous shorts

• Ok, ok, I'm joking, I think we caught all the snakes last week and besides they're scared of luminous shorts
  • I will be wishing you all well from the comfort of my bed and hoping you make it back to your loved ones unscathed. Sadly I doubt that will be the case............ imageimage

• PQ are you not coming to look after Daz?
  • thanks for that PQ....remind me to repay the favour sometime image

• CD - Nope I'm having a lie in !

barking - no problem, glad to be of service image

• well, good night and see you tomorrow (we have to be there at 8 to set up)
  • PQ wrote (see)

I will be wishing you all well from the comfort of my bed and hoping you make it back to your loved ones unscathed. Sadly I doubt that will be the case............ imageimage

YOU COW!!  I thought you were coming!!!  imageimage