Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options

oh!!image

beautiful day here, windy but I have washing hanging outside!!

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
  • Options

Skies cleared here at lunchtime. Perfect washing/drying weather now!

Will check the long range forecast with my mate but he predicted extreme cold from January 7th through to mid March and didn't mention anything about wind or rain!

• Options

He's lost a little bit of cred then Chris!

• Options

Rain might just have gone off here now !

• Options

Hello everyone

nothing for me today, felt so fed up with this weather ( I know I'm not the only one), got wet and muddy again walking the dog this morning And was expecting to on our afternoon walk as well but it turned out pretty nice!!

valis - T25 is really good, I've only done it a couple of times and I am getting used to the routine now but wow my legs ache from it the next day!!

• Options

Morning all - 6 miles with 400m efforts round the beautiful streets of Vienna, OR 1, PW 2, seats of Austrian Government 1, ice rinks 1. Still busy at 5am. In a vain attempt to taper no T25. Birky, are you on your indoor bike joining in with the cycling? Jo, T25 does use the prancing muscles you never knew you had, I would say it gets easier but I'd be lying. You do pick up some good catchphrases though, 'I don't condone breaks, but I do condone safety'. Happy Friday all.

• Options
    530am530am ✭✭✭
    Good Morning L&G

Parkrun tomorrow and New Forest Heartbreaker marathon on Sunday.

Jo in the T25 club too!

Chris is your mate Michael Fish.

Kate you are unique.

Maths hope your clothes got dry...
  • Options

morning

5:30 - good luck for the heartbreaker. Is anyone else here doing it too? Good luck if you are

haven't done anything much yet today, tried to have a lie-in as it is the last proper day of half term but the kids woke me up arguing at 7 image decided to get up and keep the peace. Loads of faffy stuff to do today, take eldest to practice music again, eye tests for the kids, all that kind of stuff. And eldest is off with scouts tomorrow so need to make sure he has everything he needs

• Options

Morning you lot

Out and did 40mins off road. Cold, but dry !: Never got up till 7am todayimage A long lie for me.

NW: 3 robin red breasts, 3 dogs,2 cats, 1 large bird of prey.

Shower, coffee and catch up

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    valisgonzozen wrote (see)

Emmy,  Is that for work or lifestyle

Work at the moment.. it was first for lifestyle.

Gobi wrote (see)
    Oh Emmy I do like the area image

My French is ropey

Started at 6am today on a new loop - nice area

I live in the dutch area as its closer to the border and work but could be persuadedimage I have some house viewings this weekend. My previous requirments dont hold much weight now I have to consider my dog as well.

A more reasonable SOC of 6am.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Morning all

Hi Emmy, good news that I don't need great French but I speak no Dutch. I am free most weekends so just let me know. Have bike will travel :??)

Up at 4.30am today so I could get to my mates and then ride for 2.5hrs Technically we started at 5.40 so pretty civilised. The strange bit was seeing the sun again.
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Do you have a racing bike or mountain one? There's some great racing trails in flanders (you can do the route of the tour of flanders) and the flemish ardennes are great for mountain biking.

• Options

Morning everyone

530: good luck with the heartbreaker marathon Sunday.

Maths: it sucks when you need a lie in and you're not allowed!! Hope you enjoy your day though, even if you have lots of faffy stuff to doimage

Lovely morning today, fresh but nice, ran my usual 4 with my daughter and we managed to knock 2 mins off our normal time - feel quite happy about that! image

Have a good day all

• Options

Busy on here today I see.

maths:The Tour of Andalusia is on again on eurosport 2 at I think 1pm.

Currently reading Mark Cavendish new book 'At Speed'. Interesting insight to his career from about 2010

• Options

Heartbreaker for me as well on Sunday but I am so overloaded with Austrian potato I'm rolling round.

• Options

Kate: good luck on Sunday I'm sure the potatoes wont stop you!!

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    KateF wrote (see)

Heartbreaker for me as well on Sunday but I am so overloaded with Austrian potato I'm rolling round.

Good luck Kate! I wish I was there.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    LOL Emmy

I have

2 road bikes

1 CX bike

1 tt bike

1 mtb

1 track bike

and more spare bits than a bike shop
  • Options

I'm not ever saying how many bikes in our house!  Gobi, don't forget the brompton?  Or has that gone?

Good to be out this morning at the crack of sparrows.  Dry too! image

Good luck to our Heartbreakers.... race strong.  I shall think about you as I plod around my LSR at LSR pace hammering my eardrums with a bit of light Euphoria!  Trance all the way.

• Options

What are the next races Emmy?

• Options

Morning all - 4 miles NW 1 squirrel 4 moorhen 2 dogs, now wetsuit prepared and ready to go to the lido, I'm not as brave/insane as Chris so I am very scared. 17 layers of clothes on and a flask at the ready.

• Options
    530am530am ✭✭✭
    Kate, now go for a 120 mile bike ride so that I have the slightest opportunity to be within 30 minutes of your finishing time tomorrow...
  • Options

Good morning allimage

11 miles including Park run this morning.

Good luck for tomorrow Kate and 5.30 enjoy the day.

Jo , T-25 does get easier only I not sure when that happens but I keep telling myself it will.

Birky not long to kick off

must shoot catch up later

• Options
    Morning/afternoon....

A pretty functional 18 done and dusted in the spring sunshine this morning. First run in brooks cascadias. Nice. I got a pair of sketchers "go run" shoes last week too. Not nice. They feel awful so they are going back.

How was the lido?
  • Options

Bloody freezing PSC, managed 1K, Mr F is a nutcase and did 3K. 5.30, tomorrow will be a slow day for me, Waitrose trip and hot yoga now to tire me out a bit more.

• Options
    Brrrrr you are both nuts. Mr F is just nuttier! image

Sod waitrose, warm bath more like!

Have fun tomorrow.
  • Options

Hi all

6 miles which included my first ever park run Today. Felt like a bit of a Billy no mates as the majority seemed to be with people they knew but once the run started I didn't really care and was pleased with my finish time!

good luck to all those running this weekend, and everyone else have a good one

• Options

hi 

Jo - well done on your first parkrun

Kate - you and Mr F are nuts, what temperature was the water? Mind you, a nice sunny day

Kate and 5:30 - good luck for tomorrow

bit of a busy day here, didn't manage to get to swimming or even out for a bike/run so settled with a turbo as it was the most time-efficient thing to do