Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Thus far this morning I have not had ANY cause for complaint about anyfink... image

*feels deprived*

• Options
    image Oh dear Nam do you feel left out? We can all come round your house and be annoying if you want? image
  • Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Oh would you PLEASE get your narratives right on your facebook updates, i don't know why but it is so annoying!!! "XXX XXXX is back but wishes i was still away" doesn't make sense!

I also don't need to know that you are having a bacon sandwich and then an hour later that you are sat in the bath - read a book, listen to some music just GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!!  I also wish that you would stop flirting with your girlfriend on fb, why not do things the old fashioned way and call her? Not everyone needs to know about your sex life!

• Options

JWrun - you can hide people's updates. I hide most of my family's because they will insist on using text speak and overdoing the exclamation marks! 

Which reminds me - Dear Cousin, i saw your Mum the other day and she was very proud you got a 2:1. Well done you, now stop commentating on my status like some chavvy little ignorant oik. Really dear, "sum1" actually made be flinch, you can do better than this.

• Options

Love it LBimage  I'd love to use that, oh I'd LOVE to!   Oh well, in my dreams.

Meanwhile...... I'm sorry to hear that, and will, of course, apologise for something that is completely outside my personal control whilst you make personal acusations of "you've" done this and "you've" done that.  I will also sort your life out for you, whilst refraining from suggesting you get one.

Is it payday yet?

• Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    image Oh dear Nam do you feel left out? We can all come round your house and be annoying if you want? image

LOL yes it's quite eery....

• not slept in
    • car started first time
    • immediate parking space right outside surgery
    • seen at specified time at GP
    • GP efficient and helpful
    • no queue at pharmacy
    • cat food buy-one-get-one-free
    • boss in a good mood
    • nice food in canteen
    • people did the work I asked them to
    • only short day at work
    • seeing my man later

surely... there MUST be something I could complain about.... image

• Options

*parcels up a long list and posts to Wales*

There you go Nam, all bettererimage

• Options
    AllNewTB wrote (see)

they will insist on using text speak and overdoing the exclamation marks! 

image Don't get me started on this I'm not sure if any off you would like to hide the body this time. Text speak image
  • Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

ANtb - I do hide the repeat offenders but if i'm having a bored moment I still look on his page, he's a lovely chap but dull as dishwater! I shouldn't do it cos it ALWAYS winds me up - I'm a glutton for punishment obviously!!

Text speak is also hideous, I have a friend who is doing a masters and types like he's got the IQ of a gnat! "yur m8, hd a greet laff, want 2 goo baack as son a poss." I mean thats not just me is it - it makes no sense!!

• Options
    LOL my friend supervises PhD students and receives emails in text speak from students.  It takes informality with your PhD supervisor to another level and drives her apoplectic. image
  • Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    I feel her pain! imageimage
  • Options
    If you guys ever want to feck with the text speakers heads and got the time reply by Morse code. It makes me laugh anyway. image
  • Options
    JWrun wrote (see)
    I also wish that you would stop flirting with your girlfriend on fb, why not do things the old fashioned way and call her? Not everyone needs to know about your sex life!
    I wish someone, in fact anyone, would flirt with me on my Facebook image
  • Options

LOL at FB

I also hate text speak

Dear NHS

Its lovely that you are so well organised you managed to bring my appointment for minor surgery forward however it would have been more lovely if someone had remembered to tell me you had done that yesterday - a phone call at 8.30 asking where I was was kind oif too late when I was expecting to be needed til 11

HAve to say all the staff were lovely and they said sorry but still I spent ages wondering if I had missed something on theletter until I had reread it 5 times just to make sure

• Options
    I wish someone would flirt with me on facebook as well but since i have removed all the singles apps as they want to be able to send even more useless junk to my email account I suspect it isn't going to happen
  • Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    If you guys ever want to feck with the text speakers heads and got the time reply by Morse code. It makes me laugh anyway. image

Oh, if only I had the time (or the skill).  But I will remember it, and imagine using it in times of need,

<sighs happily>

• Options
    MrsK8MrsK8 ✭✭✭
    I have to say Nessie, your avatar cracks me up!
  • Options

Dear co-worker

How did you manage to afford the 3 expensive saucepans you told me you bought last week when you've not been able to get into work due to not being able to afford bus or train fare? image

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    image.............WHAT???? Can't afford to get into work?? I've NEVER heard that before!!
  • Options
    Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)
    I also wish that you would stop flirting with your girlfriend on fb, why not do things the old fashioned way and call her? Not everyone needs to know about your sex life!
    Well thats my evening sorted . image
    Nessie wrote (see)
    Cake wrote (see)

Oh, if only I had the time (or the skill).  But I will remember it, and imagine using it in times of need,

<sighs happily>

If I get the time today I'll find you a link with morse code on it. It's billiant fun!
  • Options
    Nam wrote (see)
    Cake wrote (see)

LOL yes it's quite eery....

• not slept in
    • car started first time
    • immediate parking space right outside surgery
    • seen at specified time at GP
    • GP efficient and helpful
    • no queue at pharmacy
    • cat food buy-one-get-one-free
    • boss in a good mood
    • nice food in canteen
    • people did the work I asked them to
    • only short day at work
    • seeing my man later

surely... there MUST be something I could complain about.... image

image I'm sure we could entice NLR to pay you a visit, then you'll have lots to complain about, mwah ha ha ha ha imageimage

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)
    Me too Schmunks imageimageimageimageimageimageimage image
  • Options
    image I flirt with you all the time on farsebook. image
  • Options
    No money to get to work. My boss would go ballistic. image
  • Options

Dear *****,

The reason why there are a row of HGVs behind you, flashing you, their drivers gesturing irately in their mirrors at you, is not because they are ignorant w*****s, as you mouthed to them in your rearview mirror,  it is because you are driving at 58mph in the outside lane of the A1M. 

You may think I am reading my book, blissfully ignorant to the whole thing, but inside I'm weeping with frustration and am toying with the idea of leaping out of the passenger door or encouraging you to pull into the nearest service station, asking you to go to the shop for me because I feel a bit car-sick (but can you leave the keys in the ignition so I can listen to the radio...?) and then driving off before you get back!  

And please, stop slagging off the other drivers...it's YOU who can't drive, not them!!!!!

How am I going to survive six hours of this.  Please don't ever insist on driving me anywhere ever again.  I just can't cope with it!! 

(feel btter now...a little...)

• Options
    Cake wrote (see)
    image I flirt with you all the time on farsebook. image

I meant other that you, of course image

Nam wrote (see)
    No money to get to work. My boss would go ballistic. image
    Mine too, especially since we car share a lot, and he pays the petrol!!!!! hahahaha
  • Options
    image Like that is it. humph image
  • Options

Oi team mates!  Team-mates! YoooHooo teamies!  Where the f*ck are you? You've all b*ggered off early, haven't you? Boss is on leave, so you decided it's POETS day. I'm very disappointed in you. If you must engage in this kind of behaviour, you might tell me, so when someone asks me where you lot are, I can at least try and lie convincingly, rather than look blankly and mumble something unconvincing.

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    image hahaha pea!! Like it!
  • Options
    Ravers, I feel your pain. image  I used to have a friend like that.
  • Options
    MrsK8MrsK8 ✭✭✭
    ANTB - Don't cover for them. Just get them in trouble instead!