Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Hello long red graze on right thigh!

After we enjoy our shower together please make mental note........

Next time a dog jumps up on us as we run by .... request assistance of right foot .....

and kick the bast*ard ....HARD.

(Yes, really! )

• Options
    Nam you are so funny! Do you take a bowl and packet of cereal and spoon and carton of milk with you? image

Dear Javier Bardem,

as lovely and beautiful as Penelope Cruz is, I really think you should leave her and come live with me instead.

Yours Hopefully,

Pea
  • Options

Dear Dr A at my surgery. Please get a colleague to refer you to ENT as you appear to be going deaf. The prescription you gave me will last just under 3 weeks instead of the normal 8 as you missed 100mcg off the dose. This has raised my already high stress levels to the extent that I nearly burst into tears in the pharmacy trying to get my tablets.

Dear Dr G in hospital. You're lovely but please don't write alarming letters that will reach me on Friday afternoon then take Monday off. They will also raise my stress levels when no-one except you can explain what you meant.

Dear Mr M in hospital. Please at least try and run tomorrow's clinic on time, I can't afford to take 4 hours off work unpaid because you've decided at the last minute that you want someone to sit in on the consultation. Please see my above comments about my stress levels.

• Options
    Dear New GP, can I suggest we actually work together to discover why my asthma is progresively getting worse rather than just give me a week-long course of steroids? And and and, this is the third course of steroids I had, and each time I've had a different dose to be taken over a different number of days. Can I please feel totally rotten for three days rather than hungover-rotten for a week?
  • Options
    Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    Nam you are so funny! Do you take a bowl and packet of cereal and spoon and carton of milk with you? image
    No, but a small tuppaware thingie with Alpen and a pot of Activia. image
  • Options

wilkie, meusli/muesli image 

*returns to lurk mode

• Options

Dear stupid man on the tube this morning

Was there any reason you had to sit with your legs 'that' far apart? I felt sorry for the two ladies sitting on either side of you as I don't think your legs could have been any more splayed. If I'd been sitting next to you, you'd have had a not so subtle knock on the leg. And it's not as if you were any taller than about 5'6" anyhow. Were you hoping we'd believe your bollocks are so big it's impossible for you to get your legs any closer together? 

Git.

• Options

Dear woman downstairs on the bus around lunchtime, who I could hear upstairs on the same bus

You don't need to speak to the person sat next to you at a volume that the whole bus can hear, unless they have a severe hearing impediment.  Oh, and by the way, the tuneful collection of sounds are MEW-sic, not MOO-sic, in spite of what you repeatedly said

• Options

Hello there,

I don't post much or very often, but I like the idea of this thread so I hope you don't mind if i join in! image

Dear Mr H,

I want you to know that I think I love you. You should be with me!

Thank you fellow runners. xx

• Options
    LOL @ "moo-sick"... image
  • Options

You could hear the "moo-sick" upstairs even though I imagine she was wearing headphones - it was Phil Collins.

Oh - and on a similar topic, people who call them "asterixes".  That's a ruddy French cartoon character, not a punctuation mark.

Don't get me started on people who say "arksked" instead of asked.  Where does the extra K come from??

• Options

My pet hates are 'pacific' instead of 'specific' and 'asseptible' instead of 'acceptable'

I think moo-sick will become one of my favourite words .... Michael Buble ... now that's what I call moo-sick.

• Options

image Err best not the wright anything? image

Dear car driver. yes you did just miss me by a few cm's while you where turning off the road tonight. If the look off image and image on my face didn't give it away the shout of fear from Stu behind me might have. It was a wet road so my brakes where not that hot. Please look out for cycles next time, short of having a helicopter shining a light on me there isn't much more I can do with the lights, hi vis and reflective strip on my bike. My barman and chocolate seller would have been devastated. 

• Options
    Oh and as I had the right of way please learn to drive as well you a*sehole. thanks image
  • Options
    We would have been devastated too Cake image Though of course there would have been more food on the go at races if you weren't there to scoff it all..... imageimage Just kidding my dear! xxx *insert angel smiley*
  • Options
    Dear gym lady

At what point did you think standing in front of the mirror, starkers and using 2 hairdryers was a view we'd all like to see?

It was a sight my eyes weren't ready for, particularly before 7am
  • Options
    I'm left trying to imagine where each hairdyer was pointed.  It's a bizarre image
  • Options
    The One and Only XFR Bear wrote (see)
    I'm left trying to imagine where each hairdyer was pointed.  It's a bizarre image
    armpits ?
  • Options

Dear god, she wasn't blowdrying her muff was she?!?!?! imageimage

Some women at my gym love to run about starkers!!  Attention seeking twats (literally)

• Options
    image Pea what gym is this? we can send smithy up with a webcam.
  • Options
    Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
    The One and Only XFR Bear wrote (see)
    armpits ?
    She was standing with her legs apart but thankfully both hairdryers were aimed at her head when I walked in.  Thankfully.
  • Options
    Virgin Active in Edinburgh image  Not sure that DVD would sell.....mind you, there are some freaks out there!
  • Options
    KatieJane wrote (see)
    She was standing with her legs apart but thankfully both hairdryers were aimed at her head when I walked in.  Thankfully.
    Phew image
  • Options
    Err have you met Smithy? image
  • Options
    Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    Virgin Active in Edinburgh image  Not sure that DVD would sell.....mind you, there are some freaks out there!
    Mine's Virgin Active in Derby.  Must be something about Virgins image
  • Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    KatieJane wrote (see)
    Dear gym lady

At what point did you think standing in front of the mirror, starkers and using 2 hairdryers was a view we'd all like to see?

It was a sight my eyes weren't ready for, particularly before 7am

Oh my days - this was one of my first rants on here! I can't bear it, particularly first thing in the morning, I NO NEED TO SEE OLD LADY MUFF THANKS!!! image

People who say "bokkle" instead of bottle, makes me want to pummle them!

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

imageimageimage

I even chuffin edited it to correct a spelling error - I'm just too lazy!

• Options

Dear Friend

You're in a better place now that you have sorted out a job and somewhere decent to live. I've stuck by you when you made some truly bizarre and disastrous choices. Please take this opportunity to reflect on things and stop repeating the cycle of the past few years.

• Don't go out with a bloke just because he is good looking and years younger than you. You need to find someone who is kind and decent, not just someone you can brag about. It would also be good if this one didn't hit you.
    • Not everyone where you work is going to be your best friend. If you don't get on with someone try to ignore them and just do your job. They probably don't hate you and aren't trying to get you sacked.
    • You have a problem with shopping. You need to work out why you need to buy such expensive stuff that you get into debt. Now that you're earning enough money to live on don't start splurging on things you don't need and don't even fit you just because they're in the sale. They still cost a ridiculous amount of money.
    • You don't need to always buy presents/make cakes/pay for everything when we meet up. I'm worried that unscrupulous "friends" take advantage of this. If people are really your friends you won't need to do this. If they expect you to do this they aren't your friends.
    • I think you have some form of depression and you should be seeing someone about this or even try medication. You did go through some rough times but this happens to everyone and maybe you need help to deal with some of the issues.

This is sincerely meant as there is a kind person inside of you but sometimes she's hard to see underneath the madness, paranoia and frankly weird bitchiness you have going on.