Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Dear Tate Modern

ok I give in I still dont get it

I came and had a good look round your gallery very impressed its free, the food and coffee in restaurants is great too.

Some of the stuff ....sorry exhibits were great Francis Bacon and Henry Moore, Dali etc

But really you paid money for the rest of it ????

Exhibit A, M'Lud

http://www.culture24.org.uk/asset_arena/3/61/96/169163/v0_master.jpg

• Options

Dear colleague from an associate company,

I am sorry that we didn't have food at the meeting to suit your seemingly extensive dietary requirements (known in my book as fussy eating).  If you had told the co-ordinator at your company that you were vegetarian I would certainly have got the caterers to accommodate this - that is why there was a box to tick for this on the form.  If you don't tick it, how am I supposed to know, I am not psychic.

However, I did not put on tick boxes for those who can't eat chocolate, muffins, cookies, bread, normal tea and ...sorry, I gave up listening at that point.  Next time it is our time to host I shall bring you a potato, I don't think they were mentioned.

I know you will now sulk for the next few times we have to deal with each other .... or until you need my lot to do you a favour when you will suddenly become my best friend again.

Thank you

• Options
    Dear confused.com.  Well, I supposed you lived up to your name, but the internet is not the most important invention of the 21st century, because it wasn't invented in the 21st century.  It was invented in the 20th century.  FFS!
  • Options
    Dear speedy lady on the bike,

When the ignorant cyclst and two couriers deliberately moved in front of you at the lights, I was so hoping you'd leave them for dead. And you did.

• Options

Sir, you are a fat hairy middle-aged man who has probably not seen his cock without a mirror for the past 15 years.

So why do you insist on standing in front of the mirror at the gym using a hairdryer to dry your extensive pubic and body hair?

Do you think it's big? Or clever?

It's not and it isn't.

Use a towel like everyone else.

• Options

Nothing at all to see here, just keep walking.

• Options

Dear Driver if you intentionally turm your wheel in to stop me riding up between the two lanes of traffic of course Im going to hit at least one of the following multiple choice options:

A: Wing mirror

B: Door

C: Your nose

Please dont take this personally but due to the prevalence of inconsiderate drivers its something we riders do instictivly.

• Options
    goldbeetle " suus non captus secui ut duco , suus losing " wrote (see)

Dear Tate Modern

ok I give in I still dont get it

I came and had a good look round your gallery very impressed its free, the food and coffee in restaurants is great too.

Some of the stuff ....sorry exhibits were great Francis Bacon and Henry Moore, Dali etc

But really you paid money for the rest of it ????

Exhibit A, M'Lud

http://www.culture24.org.uk/asset_arena/3/61/96/169163/v0_master.jpg

Thats where my dirty running kit has gone and i thought the wife had thrown it all out.....
  • Options

Folks, if you work in an office that is quite big, there's a chance you will have to use a lift (or elevator if you're American). Here are some simple rules that will make travelling in a lift less frustrating for your colleagues:

1. Don't press the buttons unless you actually want to get into the lift to go up and down. Or did you press the button because you like to see it light up all sparkly?

2. If you want to go up (up, above your head, higher, not down) don't get in a lift that is going down. Standing there, looking at the buttons with everyone in their coats, tutting at 5:15 should be a clue. This is lift descending. You need a lift that is going up, like a birdie. Or take the stairs, the exercise would do you good.

Oh and London Transport - is the circle line some sort of voluntary service or was it just a stroppy teenage this evening? I daren't write what I think of the DLR.

• Options

I am glad to say after 36 years of working in London, City to be precise I've escaped - now got a local job, and taking into account I don't have to pay National Express a 2nd mortgage I'm no worse off, in fact better off as hardly any traveling, more time for training or housework, yeah training image

Sorry I know this isn't a rant, but had to put it somewhere its been a long wait for the offer.

• Options
    Nice one TL image Enjoy!
  • Options
    My dream is no commuting TL, lucky you....we should dig out the me,me,me thread for that post image
  • Options
    bike - please can you behave on sunday. Lets not have a repete of last weeks fiasco. Also if you could fit into my car without having to take the wheels off it would be helpful.

heating / boiler - what's wrong with you? I can't figure it out and don't want to phone the letting agents.
  • Options
    RW - sort my feckin' avatar out please!
  • Options
    This time you’ve gone too far and have pushed me into direct action roomy

It’s so easy to get my hands on a gun here; all I have to do is have a few words with a friend and I can be armed with a rather nice Smith and Wesson .357 Model 66. I’ve tried it at the range, it has a good action but one heck of a recoil - still I reckon I can get a double headshot in before you even realise I’m in your room.

Let me tell you how it will go then smiler. Two ounces of soft lead hollow point will be projected by the propellant at a muzzle velocity of about 900 feet per second, they will enter your skull through the thin layer of skin just under your hairline and push through the bone, into the cranial cavity turning your frontal lobes to mush and then they’ll continue on their journey creating a shockwave of immense destructive capability through the rest of your brain turning it into pink jello; the kinetic energy of the hollow point is designed to resonate and eventually after every atom of what once was you has been rearranged, the bullets will exit your cranium in an exit wound up to five times the size of the entrance wound and you’ll be carried out by this energy wave and spattered all over the rather nice poster of Penelope Cruz you have in your room.

You’ll probably feel nothing unfortunately, except perhaps mild shock and be dead before you hit the floor - and then I’ll stand over you and turn your stupid blank face towards me as the blood spurts from your still beating heart - my angry visage will be the last thing you’ll see; and on your journey to oblivion my taunting voice will be the last thing you might hear...

‘That was MY freaking cherry yoghurt you nicked you greedy mo’fucker...and it was the last one!’
  • Options

Is it safe to say "It's only a yogurt?"

PS: Thank God we don't have guns like they do in the US image

• Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't cross Corrie!! image
  • Options

Dear Boss.

It's nice we generally get on so well, but you picking the odd blonde hair off my shoulders when I wear black is a bit weird.  It kind of reminds me of my mother...  image

• Options
    when you ring me at work on my phone and the first words out of your mouth are "whos that" don't sound offended or suprised when i shout down the phone "you rang me so who are you". Try saying something like good morning to whom am i speaking or introduceing yourself.
  • Options
    I tell you what I'd like to get off my chest - this fr&ggin' cough (and assorted co-symptoms).  It's been nearly 2 weeks now and I've got a marathon in October.  I feel rubbish and want to get back out there.  My lovely new bike's gathering dust too and I can hardly remember what a swimming pool looks like.  Soddin' winter viruses.  image
  • Options

http://www.citysackers.com/images/yoplait%20original%20cherry%20yogurt.jpg

For Corrie.

Who got his cherry nicked by a boy,,,,imageimageimage

And an American one to boot! image

• Options
    R D T wrote (see)
    when you ring me at work on my phone and the first words out of your mouth are "whos that" don't sound offended or suprised when i shout down the phone "you rang me so who are you". Try saying something like good morning to whom am i speaking or introduceing yourself.

On a similar note....  when I answer the phone with my name and team name, dont ask me "Hooozatt??!" because I fecking well have just told you. 

Also don't ask me "Issat Dave??!" because I just told you my name and it wasn't Dave!! image

• Options
    Nam - say "this is your conscience speaking and I found your p*rno mags"image
  • Options
    Nam wrote (see)

Dear Boss.

It's nice we generally get on so well, but you picking the odd blonde hair off my shoulders when I wear black is a bit weird.  It kind of reminds me of my mother...  image

Have you been running about with LB again???  Poor Calfie....image *shakes head in disapproving manner*

Dear Energy Companies,

why do you require that I type in my account number, then as soon as someone actually answers the phone, they ask me for my account number again, which I typed in some time before?  Is it because your staff take so long to answer any call, that you expect I got bored and handed the phone to a random person, with a different account number?  Oh, and why do you charge so much you thieving b*******?

Dis-Regards,

Pea

• Options
    I must confess MY blonde hair is VERY odd - especially when I get out of bed in the morning.image
  • Options
    Hey LB - how long did it take to get your avatar changed?  I've been waiting 2 days.  In fact, I've re-requested my old avatar now as I got fed up waiting and thought the issue might be with the new one.  I don't like being a male silhouette.
  • Options
    I'm just wondering how anyone can mistake Nam's voice for a man's?
  • Options

Dearest Pea...

I may be getting on a bit but I still have hair of my own to shed and as yet have not had to resort to stealing LBs... image