Options

Just a little bit further - 2011

Comments

• Options
    ive some samosas and some pakoras and a biriyani if you want some byeck
  • Options
    Biriyani - my weakness. Any pilau rice? I know I'm asking a lot...
  • Options
    yep.not a problem and a vegetable curry to go with the biriyani
  • Options
    and some cucumber riata
  • Options
    i hope a bit spicy is ok for you
  • Options
    thats cool.have you guessed that i love indian foodimage
  • Options
    Sorry not been on for few days. Just seen your little lad is ill Byeck .JUst hope he gets better quickly and you all get back to normal. Los of love to you things will be better soon.
  • Options
    Nope, I thought you were more of a Chinese food lover.
  • Options

im going to bed now cos i have to get up at 5:45 to go running.image

I hope you get a good nights sleep ecky.image

• Options

Ian are us Ecks confusing you.lol.

Hope you have a good run tomorrow.

I must admit I am feeling a lot better now than I did earlier.I must have just needed a rest.

By Eck are you on an open ward or do you have a bit of privacy.

• Options
    by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
    Oh, and augmentin to kill any bugs

by, eck,      chili is right, we ask because we are interested and becuase we care...i mixed up a few of the above today, and in tablet form..and penicillin ..and amoxicillin...and an array of antibiotic ear drops too for little people with poorly ears and chestsimage

..hope he catches up with his hydration and replacement, can take a bit to get it back to normal cant it, more so i guess if he didnt keep the first lot in....will be ok, little ones are tougher thn they look arnt they?...they certainly survive without sleep better than the mums and dadsimage

on the trolley is some buttered malt loaf and coffee.....image

• Options

Ooh I love my Malt loaf .

I have Choc orange Muffins and Red wine. I read that its good for the lungs.image

• Options
    well absolutely....same as thick double cream on scones is good for your bones.....got calcium benefits hasnt it.....image
  • Options
    ...and hot chips get rid of colds...coz the potatoes have vitamin c...........image
  • Options
    ...and christmas pud is super  healthy because of all tht fruit in it..ahem...image...er, maybe im pushing my luck now
  • Options
    Sounds good to me Loula.Oh and dont forget Wine is part of your 5 aday image.
  • Options

LOLimage.....and choc gateau is carbs and protein in one handy slice....image*tries to look convincing*

• Options

.... actually almost right Lou, Cheesecake is the "healthiest" from a muscle building/sparing perspective - contains a good amount of protein and carbs and if you mix in some protein powder  when baking you can up the protein content - almost makes cheesecake the perfect recovery cake for the CRAC squad

... was it convincing?

Night all, sorry typed a massive post and then was apparently too long to post and i lost it image  oh well not important, some biceps pics for girls, training plans for the boys (and the girls if they're up for it) and lots of well wishing and responses, i'll try again tomorrow.

thoughts as always with Little Eck!

• Options
    Little 'eck was having a really good night until he spiked a fever, vomited all over mummy (yellow bile is such a good look) and came up in a blood blister rash. Blood blisters could be from coughing, but we're waiting on blood test results. Only another 2 hours to go....
  • Options

Good morning my fine feathered friends.

5 miles and a little bit.I ran a little faster and ran out of space before i ran out of time ,so had to do a little block aroung where i live before i warmed down.So 5 miles and a litte bit.lol

loving your cheesecake hard sell gas but bananna and toast for me now.

Its a bit damp out there guys and also a bit windy. But the good news is that its not coldimage

Sorry i got the ecks mixed up when i signed off last night.    I was sleepyimage

I hope everybody has a good day spesh you Byeck.

Oh and its FRIDAY   imageimage

• Options

morning all....image

byeck, oh what a night for you and little man..poor tot..i do hope things improve today for him bless..i will be back on later after work to see how he is...

gastank wrote (see)

.... actually almost right Lou, Cheesecake is the "healthiest" from a muscle building/sparing perspective - contains a good amount of protein and carbs and if you mix in some protein powder  when baking you can up the protein content - almost makes cheesecake the perfect recovery cake for the CRAC squad

... was it convincing?

Night all, sorry typed a massive post and then was apparently too long to post and i lost it image  oh well not important, some biceps pics for girls, training plans for the boys (and the girls if they're up for it) and lots of well wishing and responses, i'll try again tomorrow.

thoughts as always with Little Eck!

gastank,lol..cheesecake is yummy, one of my faves so im willing to agrre with anything you say!!...actually after reading abt ians banana on toast, banana BREAD would be a good endurance or recovery food wouldnt it? i may bake some at weekend and post a picimage....oh gastank -hoe could you lose the pics???????????!!!!!!!!!! not important? of course they areimage.....DO try again. its going to be a trying day at work, barely any staff on the busiest day and a busy time of year...image....

ian, you are doing SO well, im v impressed that you get out before work-thats only in my dreams...lol...but im looking forward to this weekend...well, time for me to go to work and take missy to scholl....have a good day all....later...............

• Options

Morning all!

By'Eck - I keep logging on to see if your little one is feeling a bit better.  Hopefully the blood results will help sort things out.  Thinking of you all.

Hello to everybody else.  It's been a busy week at school for me.  Sorry I haven't joined in much on here.  I will update the race list at home with AF and LLB's races.

BFN  

• Options

imageMorning

Byeck......Sounds like the little man is having a real rough time......and you too...take care now and please please keep us informed...we are all worried bout him and hope he makes a full recovery soon...must be so worrying for you......Loula and I had a cpversation about docs/gps recently and how they often get dosages wrong for little people.......so it does not surprise me in the least that you and the nurses had to keep the doc right.....

Ecky....I do hope your not coming down with the nasty cold.....I went to gym today ..nice new techy cardio machines but alas i did not use to full potential as still feeling poorly but on the mend I think/hope...LOL Managed 5k only...but its better than nothing....

Chilli...your orange cake sounds lovely...healthy too image

ian..well done on your early run this morning...................

Loula.........I hope work is not too stressfull for you today..you will be glad whenits home time and you can enjoy  your weekend.

AF...you running with the ladies this morning??

Oh forgot to say I do likey the man with the lights LOULAAAAAA......He is hotimage

Hi Angel...hope you feel better soon...

Hi Jude....Hope you get out running at weekend after your busy week

HellooooooGastank,RR,Smut and everyone..............Will check in on and off to see how our sickly little fellow is??????????? ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to byeck and little un xxxxxxx

• Options
    Right, some good news. It's not meningitis, just a very nasty virus. He is now flaked out so a friend is taking me to get some food and my mum will come and sit with him. Hopefully, we will be home in a couple of days.