Options

Enduroman UK 2013

18910111214»

Comments

• Options

But you know with training and a good support crew at AT you could so do it.......won't be hot and such a big event as Nice......but you know that you could do it  as its just one more lapimage

• Options

MG - I've entered 2 IM races and not done them, had to apply for a refund on first and downgrading to the half at Henley.

Seren - yes I do believe I can do the full at AT.  I just have to discipline myself to get some long rides in. I think I'm going to go for it - 3rd time luck and all that. Then I can work towards a bigger IM with harder cut-offs the year after. image

• Options
    Soup Dragon wrote (see)

MG - I've entered 2 IM races and not done them, had to apply for a refund on first and downgrading to the half at Henley.

Seren - yes I do believe I can do the full at AT.  I just have to discipline myself to get some long rides in. I think I'm going to go for it - 3rd time luck and all that. Then I can work towards a bigger IM with harder cut-offs the year after. image

excellent imageimageimage

• Options

Yay Soupy!!!  I'm signing up for the half when entries open.  We can chivvy each other along training wise, and you could always come stay at mine some time and we can head over to AT area to do some training on the bike course image

• Options

Soupy thats more like it. Have a bit of confidence in yourself!! Don't let Braggers lane get to you or Burley or horses on the course. Lets face it Burley is busy but its only a few hundred yards long, you'll never lose much time to worry about.

My longest bike leading up last year was 70 miles but I am from a bike background a few years ago. Just don't overcook it. The run will take care of itself. You know the course now so get your strategy right of easy and hard. Take encouragement from the crowd and don't stop smiling. It helps!!

• Options

Doner. Great report fella, enjoyed reading that one. Well done image