Are you and "in" or an "out"?

1444546474850»

Comments

• 23082308 ✭✭✭
    Ynnec said:
    What colour are the trees in your World, Colin?
    The same colour in yours, I expect.
  • 23082308 ✭✭✭
    Ynnec said:

He said similar nonsense to me, Screams. I'm White British and AncestryDNA says my genetic make-up is 50% Welsh/West Midlands, 47% Scottish/Irish and 3% French. 

I'm genetically more of a 'Briton' than Colin could ever hope to be.

I get the inkling he hasn't been exposed to much of a 'life'. Probably still lives with his parents in a padlocked basement absolutely plastered with posters of Griffin, Farrage, Powell, Mosley, Duke, Hitler et al whilst being surrounded by a load of crusty wank-socks.

I expect your cure to excessive immigration into this country is for the issue to simply be left alone.

I expect your cure to excessive immigration into this country from the EU is for the issue simply to be left alone. 27 countries to continue to disgorge here whoever wants to come.

I expect your cure for world population having risen from 3BN to 9BN is for the issue simply to be left alone.

You won't have any answers, only mockery.

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    2308 said:
    Ynnec said:

He said similar nonsense to me, Screams. I'm White British and AncestryDNA says my genetic make-up is 50% Welsh/West Midlands, 47% Scottish/Irish and 3% French. 

I'm genetically more of a 'Briton' than Colin could ever hope to be.

I get the inkling he hasn't been exposed to much of a 'life'. Probably still lives with his parents in a padlocked basement absolutely plastered with posters of Griffin, Farrage, Powell, Mosley, Duke, Hitler et al whilst being surrounded by a load of crusty wank-socks.

I expect your cure to excessive immigration into this country is for the issue to simply be left alone.

I expect your cure to excessive immigration into this country from the EU is for the issue simply to be left alone. 27 countries to continue to disgorge here whoever wants to come.

I expect your cure for world population having risen from 3BN to 9BN is for the issue simply to be left alone.

You won't have any answers, only mockery.

You could do with some Xanax for that stutter of yours.

Reply to HA77's, Cheerful Dave's and Mendis' posts first and I'll reply to yours.
  • ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭
    2308 said:
    2308 said:

"The British" are a nationality, not a racial group. You specifically mention in your post the "replacement" of white northern Europeans because that's what bothers you. 

Here's the thing: immigrants, whatever their colour or nationality, if they settle and have kids, are basically giving birth to British people. You aren't worried about "British" people, you're worried about white people.

So stop talking bollocks. You have "racist" written through you like Brighton rock. 

You don't, of course, disclose your own name, ethnic origins, or skin colour, in attacking me. These details are conveniently hidden behind the "Screamapillar" façade. Funny, that. Why don't you declare your own interest, so we can see if actually you have a pre-existing bias here.

What I'm "worried about" is, the people who were here first and their descendants having their territory systematically stolen by migrants coming and stealing the space, in a migration process that is extreme, one way, continuous, severe, and there's never any stop to it.

World population in the 1960s was three billion. It is now nine billion. Absurdly, that's a trebling of the world population in my lifetime. Have a think about that. And a lot of the world is less pleasant to live in than here. So of course people are going to continue to come, to come, to come, and steal the space, and destroy the racial group that was here first in order to seize their lands. Our land is their expansion space. They can come and take a slice each, and there's no end to it. How is that fair?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#/media/File:World_population_v3.svg

The vast ongoing migration invasion depends on putting people who have a problem with it down with labels like "racist" (not used merely as a benign description, but used to suggest there must be something wrong with the person and their thinking) in order to silence them. So you jump on that bandwagon. Such has it always been on this website.

Part of the problem is that the British government has never cared since the 1960s about the British as a racial group. They are only too happy to destroy that racial group over a period of time (actually, about a hundred years) and give away the territory to other racial groups who want it as their expansion space, without the consent of the people who were here first. It was pretended to us four or five years ago that the Tories would get inward migration down to the "tens of thousands" per annum, but of course that hasn't happened. We were told we would "Brexit", which would at least close the automatic right of the rest of Europe (and whoever has settled there) coming here, "removing freedom of movement", but that hasn't happened. Our politicians are hell-bent on our own destruction, and our territory pretty much being given away to whoever wants to come from overseas and take a slice.

In the meantime the genocide of the British people (the people who comprised a distinct racial group up to the 1960s) continues,  and continues, and continues.

Pre-existing bias to what?

I mean are you actually insinuating that I'm calling out your racism and dismissing your shit because I'm not white? Are you?

Christ, what an absolute knuckle-dragging bellend. 

If it helps, I'm white British. My name is early Medieval in origin. My ancestors have been here for centuries, probably longer than yours. 

So how about you sit down and shut the fuck up?

I have no idea if you're white or black, or yellow, or pink, or have a healthy suntan shade of skin, or something else.  All your profile says about you is, "Not much happening here, yet.", which I expect even you will concede doesn't exactly inform. You choose to present yourself as genderless, colourless, ageless. Unfortunately it's a problem with this format of site, where people snipe from behind badges of anonymity, and don't have the guts to disclose their name, that a lot of us haven't a clue about who anyone else is or their essential characteristics. Everything's hidden away. If you're calling me a racist, when actually I'm a victim, not a racist, it raises curiosity as to your motivations.

You claim to be psychic, and a mindreader. I don't make that claim.

You ignored the rest of my post to you. World population is heavily out of control, which generates migration, and the planet is dying. Migration into this country is absurdly out of control, and there are no intelligent limits.

The label "British" has been stolen along with the territory.

1. Yeah, you do, because you asked and I told you.
    2. I'm a woman, my name is Helen and I fucking hate racists, xenophobes homophobes and misogynists. Absolutely no idea what difference that makes to you, especially since you currently go by the nickname of "2308".
    3. I haven't changed my profile since the website changed however many years ago it was. I'm not interested in updating it.
    4. You're not a "victim" you're a person playing the victim card - big difference
    5. Population control is a global problem - white people have too many kids too. Jacob Rees-Mogg has six for fuck's sake - bet your a fan of his though.
    6. Britain has been multiracial since at least the time of the Roman Empire. Shit about labels being "stolen" is just that - shit.
    7, Now, are we done? I don't think that hole is going to get much deeper is it?
    8. Oh yeah, I forgot, just to remind you - you're a racist.
  • 23082308 ✭✭✭

(1) How are you defining "racist" please?

It's a word that gets bandied about endlessly, but people don't say what they mean by it. Maybe you could provide a full, complete definition of what you are trying to say, exactly.

And then, whether you are suggesting I'm a good racist or a bad racist, since there seem to be two types.

And if you're trying to say I'm a bad racist, why you think I'm a bad racist. And the degree of my badness. And what I should do about it. And whether I should hang my head in shame.

Sorry to be picky here.

(2) Also say whether you give a shit (a.k.a "a flying fuck") about the original British people as a racial group, and whatever hardships are caused by the constant influx of outsiders for whom there is no housing, driving up house prices and driving down wages and causing unfair competition for jobs, and all the other problems and social issues remainers in their selfishness tend to gloss over. Or whether actually to you none of that matters, you are only worried about nice EU people coming here and Asians: the effect on those who were here first doesn't bother you.

(3) And confirm you voted to remain, if this is the case. If so, why you think it's sensible, right, proper, and workable, for us to be exposed to a set-up which allows any of 513 mllion people (and the rest from outside the EU being magically relabelled European in a continuous rebranding process) living under 28 separate and different sets of economic conditions to come here on a whim at the drop of a hat if they please.

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    2308 said:

And then, whether you are suggesting I'm a good racist or a bad racist

Say WHAT?!

Pray tell, what by your definition is a "good racist"?

You're ignoring previous comments and just post your own verbose manifesto.
  • 23082308 ✭✭✭

Why don't you let Screamapillar reply to what I said, rather than butt in on that. You refused to reply to my message to you two days ago, after your disgusting rudeness to me, showing your true colours, and now you immediately rush in on what I said to someone else. Inconsistent.

I'm not ignoring previous comments, I'm extremely busy at the moment and replied to a few aimed at me but haven't studied the others; I'll try to do so in the next few days and comment on them if I get time if they aren't simply verbal abuse aimed at me.  Sorry if it's chaotic but I don't have time now. I have a life, even though you deny this.

I'm not trying to "post my own verbose manifesto". I genuinely don't understand why people such as yourself don't appear to give a shit about the "British people" (however we're defining that group) and are only too happy to see, dumped on top of them, an endless stream of outsiders, particularly Asians (from, note, countries which overbreed), and from countries which are shitholes the migrants could usefully be told instead to stay at home and improve,  instead of "coming here and taking our [readymade] space" (as the saying goes), and now, since Tony Blair acceded, without the consent of the British people, to an enlarged EU catchment of 500M people who can wander about, countless Europeans too. These are people who are literally DUMPED on top of the people who were here first, with no logic to the process, with the people who were here first being expected to somehow feel their way forward like the blind, with the impossibility of finding affordable housing, the impossibility of the female of any pairing being able to stop work soon enough to start a family while she's still fertile, etc etc, and with people like you not really giving a fuck about all those effects on us. Were this a democratic country, we would actually be asked what we want, in terms of migration here, but we never are (1975 referendum on the small EU excepted). We don't seem to matter to someone like you, it's all about idiotically shoehorning in more and more people for whom there isn't room. The set-up is a mess, unclear, unfair, and our so-called "democratic" politicians don't actually care about us or the effect on us either, or, even if they did, have any ability to limit inward migration from the EU anyway.

The next cynical move by the politicians was a fascinating suggestion in the media yesterday that the jobs outsiders from outside the EU can be allowed to come here and do is to be enlarged from 1% of roles to 9% of roles. I haven't studied what that's all about, for want of time, but it sounds like a mission to DUMP yet more people on top of us, probably mostly yet more Asians I expect, without anyone bothering to explore why we can't train our own people (here already) for those jobs instead. I.E the usual permission to employers just to lazily recruit young ready-trained people from outside the UK and leave our own people idle and untrained. It sounds like the next phase in the general stink of what people here are supposed to put up with, as part of the general race-replacement process. Feel free to comment on that proposal, and why it's fair rather than unfair, and how it's fair, if you want.

I had a walk with my brother in Bushy Park on the Monday bank holiday just passed. We went back to our bikes via the perimeter main road rather than the park. We looked in an estate agent's window. The cheapest tiniest house was about £800,000 I believe. It would be fascinating to know from you how our own people are supposed to house ourselves, with demand for housing vastly exceeding supply due to, in part, our EU membership and people from 27 countries sending people here who grab the available housing. 500M people having the right to come here, and buy houses automatically to live in, is absurdly unfair on our own people. How are they supposed to compete? Feel free to comment if you like. You say we should be in the EU but you care nothing about its effects.

There was also this observation from John Cleese yesterday:

https://occupytreasondotcom.wordpress.com/2019/05/29/john-cleese-criticizes-mass-migration/

Feel free to comment if you like. Or don't bother.
    I suppose Screamapillar will say he's a racist too?

Gotta go. Sorry for any typos etc in the above.

• YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    2308 said:

The cheapest tiniest house was about £800,000 I believe.

How many tiny houses were up for sale? Were they in the Borough of Lilliput?
  • 23082308 ✭✭✭

HA77 said:

Colin - You may disapprove of immigration and you may be able to argue that it's changing the cultural identity of Britain but I don't think anyone of sane mind would consider genocide an accurate term. Even your definition doesn't fit. Noone is "Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part". Regardless on what you think is going on, it certainly isn't a deliberate act. 

(1) I don't "disapprove of immigration". Immigration in a manner and to an extent actually approved by the people who were here first, with their expressed consent, would be fine, but no consent has been sought or obtained. (Except to our joining a smaller EU than we have now.) People are just dumped on top of whoever is here already, endlessly, in a random, arbitrary, unfair way. The unfairness is particularly obvious in its effect on house prices and the downward pressure on wages.

(2) Yes, it's changing the cultural identity of Britain. That doesn't need argument, it's self-evident. White north European British are being cynically replaced mainly by Asians and citizens of other EU countries, plus countless others, without any expressed consent of the people who live here. Different people, different culture.

(3) Obviously the destruction of the white north European group that was here first is a "deliberate" act by all the successive governments since the 1960s, through creating immigration policies which are bound to have the effect over time of destroying the original racial group without its consent, including submitting to an enlarged EU with freedom of movement given to 500M people to come here. The floodgates are deliberately and intentionally wide open and left so, for vast numbers of people to come here and replace the people who were here first - especially from Asia and the rest of the EU. Successive governments want to destroy their own people as a racial group and are doing so by replacing them: that's inarguable. These governments are thereby committing actual genocide of their own people - that's inarguable too - systematically replacing them with outsiders. The process is taking place over a sufficiently protracted period that no one identifies it as genocide (except me), but genocide is a correct term for it since it falls within the definition.

-----

1965 - Britain in the possession of, and under the control of, a settled white North European population. Non-whites actually relatively few at that time.

2075 (say) - The 1965 population whittled down substantially due to sustained protracted merciless immigration over a century or more, and pretty much replaced by a mishmash of sundry people swarming in and allowed to settle, especially people from Asia and the rest of the EU. Done without the actual consent of the previous occupiers, who have never been asked what we want or don't want. The previous occupiers systematically put down with labels such as "racist" and "bigot" to shut them up whenever they protest, so that resistance to the process can be kept to a minimum.  (e.g. Gordon Brown notably calling, behind her back, a woman who protested about immigration to him when he was on the campaign trail, a "bigot" and being caught doing so. Legitimate protest isn't allowed, welcomed, or taken any notice of by our politicians,.)

Correct terminology: genocide by the British government of the original group, under a sustained cynical deliberate policy of "population replacement".

--- 

If the people here don't really care about its effects, that's their choice - it's being done to them, and will continue unabated in a long lengthy process of "population replacement". They may care more when their local area is seriously affected in a way they don't like (e.g. notably London now), but by then it's too late: they should have objected sooner if they wanted to object at all.  

If they do care, and don't want this done to them, it's difficult to see any practical route to stop it or reduce its effects, since the politicians are hellbent on dumping migrants here excessively and neverendingly. This isn't a democracy, we have people controlling us who just do what they want without the will of the people. The territory is being given away and is up for grabs. People who express concern about it will be ignored, shut up systematically, made to feel bad about themselves for their unwillingness to give the territory away to newcomers slice by slice. Personally I find it very depressing. Other people may absolutely love it. 

---

We voted to leave the EU, but we haven't left and I expect we won't. The politicians have deliberately avoided leaving, and are pretending to look for a way to leave, as if a way is going to mysteriously appear when the attitude is that we won't leave without a deal and won't leave with the only deal available either. One can surmise that what they are really up to is looking for a way to remain in the EU that they can trick the people into putting up with. They don't care about us, and are happy to expose us to up to 500M people coming here from the EU on a whim if they want to, as part of the exercise in destroying the British people. It's par for the course.

When people wake up to what is being done to us and decide, actually they don't like it (assuming some do) they will find it is too late - the island will mainly have been appropriated by sundry "others" already, in this never-ending process of "population replacement".

• HA77HA77 ✭✭✭
    I know you're responding to my comment but I really can't be bothered reading your whole reply. I feel bad as it must've taken a lot of time and effort to write. You should try to get your point across more succinctly.
  • 2308 said:

Successive governments want to destroy their own people as a racial group and are doing so by replacing them: that's inarguable.

I will leave it to others to decide whether you're a racist or not - I will just stick with "nutjob conspiracy theorist."
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    2308 said:

White north European British

No such ethnicity. 

2308 said:

white north European group ...

white North European population.

You continually use these descriptors as they conveniently umbrella your own genetic profile.

Like sidneM said, get a DNA analysis done and post the results.
  • ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭

(1) How are you defining "racist" please?

It's a word that gets bandied about endlessly, but people don't say what they mean by it. Maybe you could provide a full, complete definition of what you are trying to say, exactly.

And then, whether you are suggesting I'm a good racist or a bad racist, since there seem to be two types.

And if you're trying to say I'm a bad racist, why you think I'm a bad racist. And the degree of my badness. And what I should do about it. And whether I should hang my head in shame.

Sorry to be picky here.

(2) Also say whether you give a shit (a.k.a "a flying fuck") about the original British people as a racial group, and whatever hardships are caused by the constant influx of outsiders for whom there is no housing, driving up house prices and driving down wages and causing unfair competition for jobs, and all the other problems and social issues remainers in their selfishness tend to gloss over. Or whether actually to you none of that matters, you are only worried about nice EU people coming here and Asians: the effect on those who were here first doesn't bother you.

(3) And confirm you voted to remain, if this is the case. If so, why you think it's sensible, right, proper, and workable, for us to be exposed to a set-up which allows any of 513 mllion people (and the rest from outside the EU being magically relabelled European in a continuous rebranding process) living under 28 separate and different sets of economic conditions to come here on a whim at the drop of a hat if they please.

There's nothing more embarrassing and desperate than a racist trying to pretend he isn't a racist. I'm sick of your disingenuous shit. 

There's statistical evidence to be found about the net contribution of migrants to the UK but people like you would rather keep your heads stuck up your arses than engage with anything outside your ingrained prejudices. 

I remember trying to explain a scientific process to you once. You couldn't grasp what "proof" meant in the scientific sense, the concept of a proven fact. The conspiracy theorist in you immediately looked for doubt, for alternative explanations, for the idea that experts (who know vastly more than you) were wrong.

Your last paragraph merely proves that you, like most Leavers, conflate freedom of movement with refugees.  

I have no idea what happened to people like you. I feel genuine pity for your ignorance.

Now bugger off and argue with someone else, I have better things to do with my time. 

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    I doubt if Colin will be responding today. Probably sitting in front of live news coverage with a box of tissues. 
  • GuarddogGuarddog ✭✭✭
    2308 said:

The white British who were here first are being systematically destroyed as a racial group, by migrants being deliberately poured on top of us by people who pretend to be a democratic government but actually don't bother asking ) what we wanted, racially speaking, or want -  in an endless, unceasing torrent.
    It isn't being done instantly, it's being done subtly, over about a hundred years. More and more people are dumped on top of us, so that eventually we, the white British, conveniently disappear. Over time our racial significance gets diluted, and diluted, our base is given away. The end.

Would that be the Romans? Or the Celtic Britons and Germanic tribes that came after? Or perhaps the Angles, the Jules, the Saxons or the Frisians? Or maybe the Danes who popped along. Perhaps even the Normans? Then there were the Huguenots that came over.   

We are a nation of immigrants and as demonstrated above this has been happening for far more years than the "since the 60s". Perhaps it might do you good to get a DNA test to see where your ancestry lies. It might do you some good to embrace the fact that you may have genes other than "white British". Variety, as they say, and all that.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Pity I missed this. Colin does keep popping up every few months. It's like the forum has recurrent thrush.

Anyway, looks like Boris will be new PM. Any ideas what happens with Brexit from here? More or less likely to get a withdrawal agreement or extension? Will he reject wishes the Brexit faithful when he achieves office?
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    He'll do whatever he thinks will make him popular with whoever he is talking to at the time.  He'll try to reopen negotiations with the EU, despite them having disbanded their negotiating team.  He'll run that to the wire, then ask for an extension, blaming it on them.  To them, he'll blame it on parliament/Labour/Brexit Party/Greenpeace/select group of choice.  The extension will run out, he'll not have united parliament, the DUP will have walked away, the EU will have lost patience, and we'll crash out at some point in 2020.

That's my guess anyway.
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    No Deal while being able to pass the blame onto someone else is the aim. 
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    So members vote between Johnson and Hunt. I watched the debates but am no clearer how either intend to resolve the withdrawal issue with the EU. Wing it, dissemble, reinvent, blame, bullshit I guess. With Mark Field, a surrogate of Hunt, aggressively taking out his frustration on a climate action interloper, and reports of domestic disturbances btwn Johnson and his former mistress now girlfriend, things all feel suitably dark and uneasy already.