Options

sub or about 4h30 hopefully

1485486487488489491»

Comments

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

Oooh, I wonder what that was about then? Thank you for shouting at the telly image

• Options

Ooo - think it was QI and the letter was K for knitting - I believe you hold the record for knitting the most whilst running a marathon?

• Options

735 pages!

Another sub 4:30 was started near the end of last year. There are a few people following.

Sub 4:30 Anyone?

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

Oh thanks Emma, it must have been the repeat from last year. I didn't see it first hand but I got a ton of emails the next day so watched it on iPlayer image

Hi Tim, we've been around a long, long time image

• Options

I was so excited! Well done you xxx

• Options

Hi everyone, not been around since after London last year. Familiar names still posting on here and redhead see you've still not eased up... 7 MARATHONS! 

Well I'm still running, I have a HM this weekend at alloa and hope for sub 1.50, current on of 1.51.27

Never got into London this year but hope to do a autumn marathon, probably loch Ness. 

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

Hi Bigeater! Speedy boy aren't you. Loch Ness was my first ever marathon and I really must go back and do it again one day. Stunning scenery. I refuse to ease up until I really have toimage

• Options

Oops, it was me that started the (other) sub 4:30 thread and did a search though obviously not a very good oneimage

I'll try and read the first page then the last few to catch up with you guys image

bigeater, I'll be doing Loch Ness again this Year and will be 'racing' booktrunk if she has finished her Ultra by then.

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

Hi Andi, don't worry, we've all gone a bit quiet on here now but it's nice to hear what people are up to occasionally image

• Options

Hi, well alloa HM went brilliantly, smashed my pb by over 6 mins to finish in 1.45.15! Great course in windy conditions so very pleased. 

• Options

Hi to anyone from last year who is still following here.

Red, that's an amazing feat to attempt, as ever I am in awe of you! How have they been going?

Big, that's a fantastic effort to aim under 1:50 and smash it by so much you must have been really chuffed.

I was mainly popping in to report on Brighton marathon ran on Sunday.  Some of you may remember that quite late on in my London build up last year I decided to go for a sub 4hr time only to miss out by 72seconds. Grrrr. Well Brighton fared much better, I ran a very evenly paced race (fastest mile was 21 and only really slowed about 30sec per mile for last 3) came in at 3:47:36. Really pleased image good luck to any and all at London this weekend

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

Hi Andrew, I still have it bookmarked for old times' sakeimage

That's a fantastic effort for your Brighton marathon; very well done.

My mileage so far this year was 605 at the end of March so it looks as if it might be rather high by the end of the year! I've my double marathon weekend and survived and it's London this weekend. Fingers crossed and all that image

• Options

excellent result Andrew, well done!

Redhead, wotcha babe! glad you're running lots, about time you got down to 4 hours too!

I'm off. Broken, and unable to run, swim, cross train or anything. You don't wanna come close! Got a suspected "sportsman's hernia" which is a tear or strain in the muscle by the groin and luckily there's nothing trying to pop through! Been off for most of the year so far, and it may well be another two or three months ;-(

• Options
    RedheadRedhead ✭✭✭

(((IJ))) oh how horrid, you poor thing! Do you need an op to repair it? Or will it repair itself in time? Take care xxx

Me, 4 hours? Hahahahahahahaha! image

• Options

it'll heal eventually - took 10 months last time ;-(