Options

Radio Worcestershire

Comments

• Options

Marlborough Ultra, Musky.

That bike shop is bad for you TT - and what do you mean, my legs don't work either? I'll have you know all me works. Well, more or less.....

• Options

Well im happy with my TT set up. Can't get anything extra there image So always fancied a ful suss. Spez offered me an offer I could not refuse. They did offer me a transition but i cant use them due to the top tube being short!

Oh and will be "up north" to MTB race!

• Options

You entered any events yet?

• Options
    M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭

GOM - sorry, what was it you asked me to do earlier?

• Options
    Mouse - Hang on, I'll tell you in a minute. Just after the person has done what they said they would do at 9 am, and still hasn't!
  • Options

Evening all!

Lots of good posting today

Min - nice report image  LOL at the "fig roll" part!
    Crashie - well hellloooo to DI Dave
    Well done on the timekeeping musky altho' it sounds a rather frustrating morning
    I'll pop across for a pint on the Worcestershire Way image
    flyaway - good festivaling

Gosh I had other people to mention but the Pimms seems to have made me forgetful image

Today I have been grumpy at work - combination of workload and other people getting their own way but admin always having to accommodate everyone else's little precious moments (she says, being very precious herself image)

• Options
    Evening all

I thought I was going to do lots when I wasn't working but ended up doing less than normal.

It appears I can't access RW from my work PC and as my phone is falling apart I'm thinking of getting a new phone with interweb access. Anyone want to enlighten me about what I should be looking at?
  • Options

Morning all

Ant - not an iPhone. I'm not saying they're not quite good, in a you'll-do-what-we-tell-you, not-making-calls sort of way.  But save the money and get yourself an Android phone (I'd recommend the latest HTC and Samsung offerings) - at least everything an iPhone can do but costing less (both for the phone and the apps).

• Options

I have an HTC Smart (I think? - i'm clearly not so smart). They're good, but on occasion, the software goes a bit epileptic. But I would second the idea of "anything but an iPhone".

Tee hee @ Mouse - nicely done!

TT - technically I have room in my stable for a full sus too, I just done think I would ride it as much as my hardtail. People say they are more comfortable though, so I guess if I were to regularly ride 100km off-roads I might see the point, but I dont see that happening all that soon.

• Options
    Oh yes..... general opinion polling please. I won a RW online competition in March, but I have not recieved my prize. I emailed Alice at the end of April to ask what was going on, and she said the company should be in touch. Still nothing though, and the last message to Alice (2 weeks ago) went unanswered. Do I kick up a really big fuss?
  • Options
    Morning all,

Flyaway - a minor fuss building up to a really big fuss in a week or so if you receive no news by then maybe?

Anyone excited by the chance of seeing the olympic torch go by or thinking of applying for one of the 8,000 chances to carry it?

In other news I'm getting all the usual Tapir madness which is to be expected I suppose, today's injury is in the neck/shoulder area.
  • Options
    M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭

Flyaway - fuss, deffo.

Symes - must admit, yes, kinda excited by idea of applying to do it but I think you have to be nominated.  Shall we nominate each other?

HL - I'm building to the climax of something I'm doing for work at the moment and have gone past 'precious' to 'on verge of tears' for most of the time.  Still, only 6 weeks and then it will all be over!

SVT - interesting what you say.  I love my iPhone but I'm bought into the whole iTunes things and have failed to learn how I might store my music another way.  I wonder how many other people are bound to Apple by lack of knowledge of other products.

Aside from that morbidslut!

• Options
    I am still waiting! FFS!
  • Options

Kick up a mild-threatening-to-escalate fuss, Flyers!

Symes - cannot imagine what kind of Tapir Madness touches a Deca man!

Mouse - hang in there? Not much help, I know...

You're very patient, GOM. Happy anniversary.

I too think I am bound to iPhone my lack of knowledge. In hindsight, although I use the internet access, I'm not sure it's worth me having a phone with so many gizmos on it. I need a phone that does calls, text, camera and internet. Everything else is wasted on me.

• Options
    GOM - We're all waiting... oh and happy anniversary from us two too

Mouse - just heard about the nomination thing, apparently they should be 'a local hero' the mind boggles in some cases around here.

Hope the next 6 weeks aren't too stressful/painful
  • Options
    musketeermusketeer ✭✭✭

Morning All

Can you get a horse's head fprom your "sources" to encourage Alice, Flyaway?

Ant - I know a few people who work for your compan - it was the Friday afternoon off that gave it away

• Options
    BarklesBarkles ✭✭✭
    Nearly lunchtime and I've already been out on Selina! This avo I shall mostly be doing a data analysis for a school while awaiting some new wheels from Planet X!
  • Options
    Oooh, what ya gettin'
  • Options
    He's getting wheels... image Hahaha!
  • Options
    musketeermusketeer ✭✭✭

I apologise for the spelling in my last post

edited to correct spellingimage

• Options
    Everyone's a comedian eh?
  • Options
    Ah well you know us - here all week....
  • Options

Flyers, I think Musky has it right.

Ant, I think SVT has it right.

Symes, I think Min has it right.

Mousers, I think Min has it right again.

HL, an Indian head massage sounds a nice work perk; better than a clip round the ear, anyway image

I have returned from work and have Eurosport on t'telly; an advert has just, I think, referred to the 'mythical' Hungaroring racing circuit. I'm not sure they mean this, I think it's an actual racing circuit...

• Options
    I love my iPhone. It was worth every penny. I am bound up in the iTunes thing, but really by choice as it's the system I like the most. I did my research when I bought my phone and most people find not much in it between the Htc and the iPhone. But Htc is cheaper. And iPhone is prettier.

I hear we may have sweaty houseguests? I am very excited.

HL- you are allowed to be s bit precious sometimes. Not at all unreasonable.

I am marking. It is fun. If I say that enough, might I believe it?
  • Options

I was right? Twice? Crikey!

Yes it will Wotsit. Honest.

I am off to see a Crashie type tomorrow to fill the gap left by my escaped filing.

Crashie - has Jeff considered setting himself up as a Pedicurist? Feet nibbling is the latest thing. Apparently.

• Options

Looks like I wasn't right at all!

Just had a very interesting converstation, that I can't talk about!

• Options

Converstation, a chat while waiting for a train? image

I'm all intrigued now!

• Options

I-phone rocks. It survives being dropped off a bike! Plus facebook app is better than the HTC one.

Just had a very interesting converstation, that I can't talk about!

So you talk abou it to us? image