Options

Tuesday 10th January

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Evening, all

BT, I glad your Dad is recovering well

MikeS, I hope you can resolve the work dilemma before it gets you too stressed.

Melli, I'm longing for it to start getting noticeable lighter in the evenings again. I'm one who definately doesn't do mornings, anyhow

Tom, good to here you've got such a quick response from Bud (and that he is still alive and kicking - perhaps I need to email him again). Was he helpful on the general advice ? Will you go and train with the group again ?

What: 7ml inc 5x c.0.8ml road rep
    Why: first time I'd been out with the club for ages, doing a road rep that I've done a few times each winter for the last few years. I felt quite good, and probably working harder than I would alone, but dissapointed with the times when I checked back in my diaries. I'm still not where I was in 2004, albeit one month and 8lbs later and lighter.

One run only as it is supposed tobe an easy week

• Options
    Lyrics from Handbags and Gladrags, stereophonics version, but done by Rod Stewart orginally I believe?

Have got both, but prefer the stereophonics version!

Hilly best wishes for your daughter and BT glad to hear your dad is getting better!
  • Options
    I knew the lyrics but kept quiet as I am a stereophonics fan;-)
    ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    Scoobie it's not that bad really just inflammation, although as im new to all this I have no idea.

Thanks for asking though.