Options

Gosport Half-Marathon

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Well done to everyone on your runs. I should have stopped looking at this thread after Sunday as it's depressing reading everyone's war stories!

I headed out for a cheeky 4 miles yesterday and didn't feel too bad, some slight pain in my knee but that may be me being paranoid!

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Hope to meet some of you on other threads. My plans for the winter and spring are:

Grim 8
    Stubbington 10k
    Longleat 10k
    Sussex Beacon Half
    Paris Marathon

See you there!!
  • Options
    hi hendo i am in for the stubb 10k so hopefully a few of the others are as well!
  • Options
    hello again, hendo nice to see you're going to Paris too - did you know they offer you Beaujolais and saucisson at 22m?! I'm not so daunted about Paris now, having had a really great day on Sunday. Just getting on with the miles now...

Once again I missed out on Stubbington but my plans for next few months are Victory V, Chichester 10k, Eastleigh 10k, Totton 10k and a few cross country races to get the stamina up! I saw pictures of Longleat 10k which look great so maybe that one too depending on dates.

See you on another thread you lovely lot.
  • Options
    You'll nail Paris Little Lou. But just a word of warning... if you want to look cool again in your finishing photo, don't partake of the Beaujolais and saucisson while running. Best to stop for a moment, me thinks. Or wear dark colours...

Best of luck!