Options

Boston 2009

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options

Hello Lucie

You are requesting data (including about private finances), to be collected on the internet, without giving any information about who will have access to it, how it will be stored, to what uses it will be put, whether it might be distressing to provide, whether or not withdrawal is possible once data has been provided, etc. Without such information, informed consent for participation is impossible. Where can I get hold of a Participant Information Sheet (PIS) or similar?

If you don't have a PIS, could you please tell me which Department and Institution you are based in?

• Options
    2Old2Old ✭✭✭
    Bye Bye from here see you on the Berlin London 2010 forums
  • Options
    2Old. Now there's no need for that sort of sentimental rubbish.
  • Options

Thanks for the shared experiences  ... I enjoyed reading your commentary on the weekend, NC. It was certainly a very special marathon. I don't know if I will ever return to it (unlikely) but it was fun while it lasted (sort of).

For the reasons that Trin alludes to, I actually am not sure I can  afford to be successful in the ballot for NY, but it is certainly there among the ones I would like to do. Comrades is there too, but I haven't told Mrs Wombat about that, and it will be a while before I can summon up courage to do so!

I will have a look over at the NY thread, none the less, and hope that those of you doing Berlin later in the year have a grand time there, and a quick time.

Happy running folks!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

Trin. That's just cheating. We can't discuss shared precious memories and aspirational dreams in a room full of strangers especially if you're going to be all cool and aloof.

NotCat. Please come and say hello on the NY 09 forum. It's filling up with chatty people (most of whom appear to have a slim likelihood, if any, of running NY 09) and I'm standing on my own in the corner.

• Options

hi all, i am planning to boston marathon next year. but i am having abit of trouble finding the best deals to go to boston and stay in a hotel...... plus i have not entered the race as i type this massage.

i would be greatful for your help with information.

thanks in advance

• Options

Mr G, This is the defunct thread for the 2009 race... Search for the 2010 thread, where you should have more luck.

All I can say is that the sooner you book your hotel the better.Firstly as you will have more choice and secondly as they do fill up pretty quick.

Good Luck

• Options
    me duck thanks for the massage and i will do that as you say.
  • Options

Duckie I'm a bit worried by the fact you actually gave him a massage. image

• Options
    why would she not give me a massage. she is being nice. you should try that sometime
  • Options
    She is a HE !!!!
  • Options

ay up me duck.  i do apologize for that mistake. 

and i was just thinking why would canggia be stressimg himself, because you helped someone.image

• Options

I dont know if its intentional that you cant spell message properly but you seem to repeat the mistake with little comical value on numerous occasions.

If you can be bothered to look at the Berlin thread where you also posted I was nice and typed a response there for you.  Please dont fill my personal e-mail box with any more insults about my inability to be nice as it made me wish I hadn't bothered replying to you at all and as you decided to post it on this thread too it was a waste of my time reading it twice.  i'll never get those 10s of my life back. image

• Options

CANIGGIA YOU SOUND LIKE MY HEADTEACHER AND SHE WAS A PAIN TO.

I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER REPLYING  TO YOU,  MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I TAKE PITY ON YOU.     AND I ONLY SENT 1 MASSAGE TO YOUR INBOX.  THE SAME MASSAGE ABOVE. THAT I SENT YESTERDAY AT 16.47. SO GO AND YOURSELF A LIFE.

NOW STOP YOU NAG.

• Options
    You should have listened to your head teacher and your english teacher too your spelling and punctuation are awful.  Now climb back in the wee hole you came from and bugger off.
  • Options
    you are a sad case, so behave yourself.  and lookin in a mirrow and give yourself a good telling off. now can you stop replying to me. friend i think yopu need counseling
  • Options

Looking has a g at the end of it.

You dont need a comma after the word case.

You cant start a sentence with the word "and"

I dont know what a mirrow is I assume you mean mirror

The word you doesn't have a p in it 

oh aye and counselling has 2 L's

Apart from that I thought your post was brilliant!!!!!! image

• Options
    i am glad you can see the funny side of this.  because you are a joke, i am cracking up with laughterimage.    anyways its all be good funimage. their is one like you  that comes along every 15 years. thank goodness for that.    because it would be a knightmare if we had loads like you on this planat.  so i think you need to go and have a good point of guinness for yourself and acking like a kid. now stop being boring and posting to me. good bye
  • Options
    I've had plates of alphabetti spaghetti that have made more sense and had less spelling mistakes than your posts.
  • Options
    I blame the schools Can!
  • Options

i new you was from a different planet,image  now that you are saying  alphabetti spaghetti has some sence.  you must have a boring life, if you just sit at your dinner table and having conversions with  your spaghetti.   you need help friend.  next you are going to tell that you do have dinner  with the loch ness monster.image

i think you should to go back to your boring life and just give up. now will you stop posting to me.image

• Options
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh I think that went right over his head image
  • Options
    you are a right numpty, their is no helping youimage but it is all good fun i think.   now go and suck on a boiled eggimage
  • Options
    Oh sorry very funny, Caniggia33 come home where we know and love you image
  • Options
    2Old2Old ✭✭✭
    This was a happy thread in April
  • Options

you are right  2old.   everybody should be happy.  me and caniggia just having abit of fun. he dose not like my spelling, but i dont really mind as long i am happy with my spelling.  i hope some of my  jokes can put some laughter back into this forum.

Paddy and Murphy were walking along the road one day when they saw a guy with a bloody great big fish in his hands

So Paddy walks up to the guy and says "how ya, would ya mind tellin me how you caught that fish, because i think one that size could feed my family for a week."

so the man turns round an says "yeh of course. This is a trout you see. So you just hang over a bridge with your arms in the water and twiddle your fingers around. Then the trout wiil just swim into your hands because they like the feel of it. then you grab em and toss onto the bridge and you've got a catch of the day"

So Paddy and Murphy went of to the nearest bridge and Paddy took Murphy by the ankles and hung him over the bridge. They were there for five hours when a there was a shout from Murphy...

"QUICK PADDY PULL ME UP. THERES A BLOODY' TRAIN COMIN"
  • Options
    MP gorden brown calls david cameron and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle,
    and I can't figure out how to get it started."

MP cameron asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

MP brown says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

MP cameron decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
    brown lets cameron in and shows him where he has the puzzle spread all over the table.

MP cameron studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to brown and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

cameron then takes his hand and says, and Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....."
    he said, "we'll put all these Frosties back in the box."

• Options
    2Old2Old ✭✭✭
    Thanks mr g now I can depart this thread with a smile on my face again  bye bye Boston 2009image