Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

Tosser

**EDIT meant for LTP no you K8**image

• Options
    Corinthian wrote (see)
    Dear bovine featured gum chewing student, Saying evolution by natural selection is 'just a theory' and then folding your arms and shaking your head, blowing bubbles and popping them loudly with that filthy muck in your mouth whilst I try to place Darwin in context to other thinkers of his era, doth not an argument make. Listen you stupid, cloth eared, swivel eyed, bible bashing, toss pot of a yank - gravity is just a theory - will you please jump off the 12th floor of the nearest multi level car park and lets hear you argue it away on your way down...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA image
  • Options
    image Corth you enjoying ye old USA then? image
  • Options
    Flat Footed wrote (see)

Tosser

**EDIT meant for LTP no you K8**image

OI! image

*quietly weeps*

• Options
    Sorry Lee but i work in a PC workplace so i wanted to know what it was like to be able to call someone a tosser without losing ones job!!!
  • Options

Dear IT contactors who have given me a nice shinny machine today. Not only have you not put the right spec on it for software, failed to merge the new pc with the existing monitor making me do it myself and completely messed up the important stuff on my desktop but I’ve just realised you haven’t tagged the pc with a asset number making my day even harder as I try to re-network the printer and database sessions that I shouldn’t have had to do because that’s what your being paid for. In the morning I’m going to give you a serious but polite fecking beasting!! You chuckle brother esk muppets. 

*turns green cake smash!*imageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Liking everyone's rage today, "Chuckle brother esk muppets" - stealing it and making it my own! image

• Options
    image I used to be in a mickly take death metal band JW. We made a song about the chuckle brothers once I'd post the lylics but it would cas this thread instantly.
  • Options

Dear man driving the big red van

I'm pretty wet already from running in the rain - there was no need to deliberately drive through that big puddle and soak me from head to toe. You big gobshite.

*drips*

• Options
    JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    see, now i'm intrigued!! image
  • Options
    image You have mail don't open of easierly offended. It's better live and written down anyway.image
  • Options
    Dear mobile phone supplier

Are you kidding me - 2 months it's taken to get this far, plus numerous forms and now you tell me we can't access this as we're classed as a small business.

Good job I won't be in the office when the renewal for the contract comes up.  imageimageimage
  • Options

Dear Silly Twunt,

Attempting to give a fuck... [¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ] 99%...] error... giving a fuck failed.

Me

• Options
    Dear 'Leadership Team At Work'
    I have been waiting 12 weeks for the 4th and final layer of beaurocracy (ie, YOU) to approve my proposed promotion, and I'm getting ever so slightly frustrated. You obviously don't give a monkey's ass, and I am increasingly tempted to apply for a job elsewhere since you can't be @rsed to get on and approve it.
  • Options

Don't get me wrong, i do quite like to visit a good "Gastropub" every now and then.

But if i pay 11 quid for a "gourmet burger", i expect more than 5 f*cking chips.

OK, they were quite big chips, but even so.

And stop the Jenga chip stacking thing immediately - its pretentious and intensely f8cking annoying.

Thank you.

• Options
    Dear *****,

I know you are a good person. In fact you are a very lovely person and I genuinely like you. But you are also incredibly ineffective and naive, in so very many ways. You are the queen of faff and the master of worrying over the small detail while completely missing the bigger picture. You border on complete technical incompetence and while I don't mind sorting out your computer cock-ups, it does take me away from slightly more pressing tasks. Tasks that you gave me to do, because, somehow, you seem to manage to leave everything to the last minute and then panic about it. And then ask me to get it done asap.

To tell you all of this would be like smacking a puppy. As I said you are a very nice person.

I just wish you weren't my boss.

Thanks,
    Ms Hobbit esq.

• Options
    That's okay Flat Footed, i'm glad to help! image Just to point out, I don't speak to my boss like that!!! Mind you, I have told him he's a fecking nightmare before... image He shrugged though, so can't have been that bothered! image
  • Options

Dear Nessie

You are a numpty.  Try to get it right next time.

Luv

Nessie

• Options

Dear Channel 4*

I don't watch tv all that much, and channel 4 hardly at all.  However, while watching some programmes on E4 this week, I have grown heartily sick to death of the endlessly repeated plugs for your new series about people in Notting Hill (or somewhere).

In fact, there have been so many of these that you have put me off it completely and I wouldn't watch it if it was the last tv programme on earth.

Yrs,

Wilkie

*this has happened with other series on other channels (Flashforward springs to mind)  - tv companies please take note. Promoting something new is one thing, bludgeoning viewers with it is another - I think they call it aversion therapy!

• Options
    I'm really not in the mood for work today, can I go home please? I'm going to go shopping for a bit, to give you some time to think about it, cheers Tx
  • Options
    Wilkie wrote (see)

*this has happened with other series on other channels (Flashforward springs to mind)  - tv companies please take note. Promoting something new is one thing, bludgeoning viewers with it is another - I think they call it aversion therapy!

...and it wouldn't even be quite so bad if it wasn't for the fact that the 300 adverts tend to show you the very best bits of the programme!  So if you actually do watch it, you realise that the exciting trailers have simply been knitted together with a couple of hours of crap filler, and you get to the end with the knowledge that nothing new happened that you hadn't already seen, and you've just wasted hours of your life you won't get back....

Dear ancient laptop & projector,

can I thank you both heartily for actually working first time, quickly and without any hitches, when I had to boot you up for a presentation.  I'm not sure this has ever happened before, and may never happen again, so I wanted to thank you on this rather momentous occasion.

Yours

Hap-pea Pea

• Options
    Nessie wrote (see)

Dear Nessie

You are a numpty.  Try to get it right next time.

Luv

Nessie

image No your not but it's a wise chap/lady who understands this and enjoy's life.
  • Options
    MrsK8MrsK8 ✭✭✭

Dear Builders,

You come into my new house, go & leave white paint spots all over my brand new black worksurface, fixing something that we haven't asked you to fix. It's not a good look, enjoy cleaning it up.

• Options
    PodroPodro ✭✭✭

Were you born a complete twat or is it something that you have worked hard to develop over the years?

The reason I didn't ring my bell when I caught up with you on the canal towpath is because I did not intend to overtake. To start having a go at me for not ringing was completely unnecessary.

Every time I have seen you on my daily commute you seem to be having a go at someone for some trivial matter that most people wouldn't take exception to. I have seen you berate pedestrians, car drivers and other cyclists.

The last time you did it to me was because I was running at the edge of the road to avoid the overhanging branches that made the pavement unpassable. What did you expect me to do? Run along the top of the overgrown hedge? You are a sociopathic, monkey-faced, self-fellating pillock and next time I pass you on the towpath I will push you in the canal.

• Options
    PodroPodro ✭✭✭

Thank you, that feels much better.

• Options
    MrsK8MrsK8 ✭✭✭

Get it out the system Podro.

And breathe...

• Options

Actually SAID one today.....image

I volunteer in a community cafe every Thursday. I love it. Most people who come through the doors are brilliant, very polite, chatty, and appreciative of what we do for them. Its a great place.

Got an awkward customer today who clearly thought they were in The Ivy. image

After their fifth unnecessarily petty complaint, I very calmly said "excuse me - I just need to check something....."

I cocked my head to one side, looked thoughtful and then said "Nope - I don't give a shit"image

The regulars burst out laughing. For one awful moment the customer looked bemused, relaxed and said "OK - I'm being an arse"image

Victory to MEEEEEEEEEE. image

Customer was fine after that. I hope they come back next week because they were actually quite fun when I scratched the surface.image

I hasten to add I do NOT always say what I think - I was having one of those days...image

• Options
    Nice one LB - Britain fights back! image