Options

Port Talbot harriers

Comments

• Options
    CG - Im going for a PB, but it has been a year since my last 5K image
  • Options

CG - If it helps, I'm able to give people a lift to Cardiff on Saturday but unfortunately not back as I have to spend a couple of hours with a client in Cowbridge afterwards.

FL - my days of pushing you are over .... in fact they never began image

PR5 - I did insist on FL running with his hands tied behind his back to slow him down.

PD - sorry I can't be there on Saturday night.  Sounds like I'm going to miss all the fun ... again image

• Options

PDIDDYimage thats wat i wanted to hear c u sat @ pub,yes i agree 100% i respect anyones descion as training comes 1st just i would have felt rotten if i was the only 1 drinking
    i got a goal in mind 2 thats 2 get back runningimage

MM YES  bang on thats y i aint drivin homeimage

• Options

Evening all image

Nice paced run tonight not too fast.Saving myself for Saturday image

PD - Yes i will be having the odd pint or 6 image Don`t know what everyone is doing but after the curry i`m going to stay out and have a couple of pints.Maybe catch a band at the Cross Keys or something image

PR5 - You will smash your PB mate we all know that.I think your more than capable of sub 18:30.

RB - Look forward to seeing you Saturday.Haven`t seen you for a few weeks.What time you looking at?As you know doubt have read i`m looking at sub 20 so if your around the 19 min plus mark i can use you as a pace maker image

Can`t wait for Saturday now image Sub 20 Sub 20 Sub 20 Sub 20.That`s wait i keep telling myself.Sounds like a big crowd from PTH will be there and of course we have our curry club in the night.Plus AP has got my PTH vest so i can wear it in the race and hopefully it will be a good luck charm image

• Options

SWD- I have every confidence in you getting your time from what i have seen of your running, and yes that PTH vest is worth -30 secs to anyoneimage  SWD dont worry about PR5 he's trying to stay under the radar about Saturday already but we all know he will be close to 18.00

RB- You will be mised, but as i said previously this is only dipping our toe into a club social evening and if goes well then we can try and get the rest of the crew out next timeimage

MM61- You may be a bad influence on us PTH prime athletesimage

• Options
    If the club social evening becomes a regular thing then maybe we will see less PBs within the club.Be worth it though image
  • Options

Evening all,went out tonight and did 3 miles felt a bit sore but its a start

MM61 i will defo b having more than a few its party timeimageimage

• Options

Paff - Great to see you out tonight (not in a gay sense of course!) good to see you with them running shoes on! image

SWD - You will be fine mate - what we think about expands and if you keep focused on that sub 20 you will be fine, because you are capable as well that's for sure! By the way there is no such thing as luck either - I never wish people luck!

PD - You are the dark horse Saturday! image Im taking it easy Saturday!!!!!

Looks like a very big turnout Saturday! I feel sick thinking about it already!

• Options
    jason djason d ✭✭✭

Evening allimage

SWD- good luck on the targetimage

MM61- yes, you were right- I was running late last nightimage

Hope you all enjoy your curry night- another 1lb gone here since Sunday's raceimage What's beer?imageimage

MM- see you tomorrow night- went down for club night tonight- Bwlchygroes next thursday if you'r e interestedimage

• Options

RB - why don't you meet @7.30am in the Bagle (it's on the way) maybe someone may only need a single ticket.

PR5 - I won't wish you luck for a PB so 'break a leg'image

C.G.

PS - print your barcodes now!!!

• Options
    MM61 - I for 1 intend on having a good old fashion drinking session. The pop I will be drinking will be red bull with my Vodka the do a nice jug full in Spoons so early start. Will in Neath for 7:00 Catch the train so if anyone travelling from PT want a few beers about 6ish I shall be in one of the Towns watering holes, SWD fancy a few cheeky ones?

May Run Saturday morning just for the fun of it, never raced drunk before!

PD - any of the woman coming Saturday?
  • Options

JD - Thanks mate as long as i pace myself right i should do it image

DV - Not sure yet.Should be alright though image

• Options

Morning all

Sounds like your all going to have a great time tomorrow. Would like to have come but I really cant do sober and be out with everyone else drunkimage Have a great time and may see you at Cardiff tomorrow.

DV, you go easy on MM61, he thinks he can drink but he aint been out with the harriers yetimage

• Options

Morning all

I will be Jogging in the Park on Saturday morning ,but I will not be going to town drinking this time,The wife is not too well at the moment so will stay in with herimageWas going to go to the van but she said she did not want to sit 45 Min's in the car.image

• Options
    s3tjjs3tjj ✭✭✭
    jd - re felinfach 6 route.  After you asked me about the route last night I've tried to use mapometer to log it.  if you send me your email address i'll forward it to you
  • Options

Hey guys l really enjoyed the loop last night I was flying (for me anyway haha)

Came in at about 49 ish minutes!

Hoping to get a 5k PB of 23 minutes tomorrow! Bring it image

Won't be there tomorrow evening as I'm off to Tiger Tiger in a limosine but I hope you all have a laugh image

See you all tomorrow bright and early

Have a fab day all image

• Options

morning all, sounds like you had a good time on the loop last night.

JR - glad to hear you are getting back to it - well done! Limousine? Nice!!

As per usual, as there is a club race coming up, it's bad news for LTS image  Calves are sore & tight....again!!!! even limped when I walked over to shops this morning. Not too sure why this is happening all the time - patience is wearing thin. Sure I pushed it a bit harder on weds for 5k, but probably only ran the pace of the thursday loop, otherwise I've only done very gentle flat runs since Castles....

PR5/ PD grateful if you have any suggestions..thanks. .I'm stretching & applying ice/heat religiously, am taking magnesium & doing some self-massage...

Sounds like there's a good crowd of you going out tomorrow night - hope you all enjoy the meal & beers. I will be at the next one....watch this space for details image

• Options
    imageCG I have my Bar code & will have it on when I arrive att the Brook see you 7.25amimage
  • Options
    Good afternoon to all PTH members. The Grinder is back on line with pearls of wisdom I hope. Only just retrieved old password. Didn't realise I was logged on with school E-Mail adress. Now anyone for running.
  • Options
    hi guys.what's the best thing for my foot. Its the arch part of my right foot, its like a dull pain that comes and goes. I put ibuleve 10% on ot last night which seems tp have helped. It came on last night part way round the loop. Its the.same pain I had when I did the marathon. hoping it will be ok for tomorrow

Had my place confirmed today for the saxon shore marathon x2 marathons in december. Wohoo
  • Options

good afternoon peopleimage

JD you run my miles i drink your beerimage

PAFF allways rely on a drunken postieimage

DV i have raced over the limit quiet regular thats y i'm crapimagemake sure u got plenty of dosh it's
    party time

PD not a bad influence it's simple a it's our O/H birthday's,then it's our 28th anniversary 2moz,
    also i can no longer run so no point me staying soberimage

FL  here's the deal you join me tomorrow & last till when everimagei will pace you 2 a sub 2.45image
    lets face it neither will ever happen,but if you get the 1st leg rite i'm then in deep pooimage

• Options
    MM61, I'll leave you too the drinking games mate. I'm too old for all that nowimage.
  • Options
    Anyone running in the next 30mins or so?
  • Options

FL yep vise virsa i will leave you to the running games i was never any good @ thatimage

• Options
    You got that right mateimage.
  • Options
    i know i did thats y i said itimage
  • Options
    alrite u trots tarts enjoy our flat 6 miler 2nite ( thats a 5.80 very underlating run ) 2 non sarn helen members by the way its very wet up thereimage
  • Options
    one request tomorrow nite my curry pals please treat my O/H  as very fragile,although her arm is in a sling its not got any plaster to protect itimagei wouldn't want any off u 2 get a kick in the goolies she damn well hurtsimage
  • Options
    Afternoon allimage Wet cold and breezy out down here,i am sure Sarn Helen orders this weather for their races,but i got to do it as its championship points,just like that little 5 k tomorrow morningimage
  • Options
    Wanted to run that Felin Fach race but Kimmie is working tonight. Where the he'll is Felin Fach anyway?