Options

The Liversedge Half-Marathon

123457»

Comments

• Options

ES,

£2 is nothing for chip finish...go for it.

I paid £22 for the Great North West yesterday and basically felt cheated a bit.We got a decent medal and some 50p pair of socks in a carrier bag!!

The race was boring and I wont be doing that one again...having said that Ive got the full marathon to do at Blackpool in a fortnight organised by the same folk.

Is the Roberttown 7 ever coming back?

How about a Roberttown 10k midweek in say June?Any thoughts?...........

• Options
    ESES ✭✭✭

Thanks very much for some very positive replies, I also put the question out to the wider audience and with a few odd exceptions everyone didn't seem to mind, so this is probably something we will look at next year.

David,

The Roberttown 7 will not be making a return unfortunately. We decided that we couldn't risk spending so much money, only for the entries to let us down. What we are however considering for 2013 in conjunction with Kirkwood Hospice is a 10K event with a difference, obstacles and the like, with the event being based down at the Spen track. Watch this space for further news.

• Options
    David

I use to do a lot of Blackpool races but not for the past 4 years I pefer the races of Yorkshire hills now getting ready for spen 20 hoping for 2h25