Options

P&D Spring Marathon 2020

Comments

• Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    AWC - you sound in good shape, so with a still day goodwood could go well. I sent a mail to run through earlier, they say its still on on the mo.

Cal - sounds like you boiled over, get some salts in with tha fluid replacement.

Well done on tge mlr Hamo

My stomach issue seems to be improving to a bit of self help and only easy running since my mp run 10days ago. It felt ok this morning too, so after a 2m wu, i hit a lap button and went for the old staple of 10x3mins/30sec, knowing 10 reps would be done when id done 35min. Couldnt understand why i couldnt get the pace up no matter how hard i tried, but then it dawned on me that the displayed pace was the average pace for the whole (eventually 35min) lap. Worked hard so the object of the exercise was met. If ive got away with that I'll add a few reps each week until i do the 20x3min i did before Abo last yr.
  • Options
    Thanks for the route advice, TR. I think I might have run sections of both before, so they will work well for me to cobble together a nice route. Enjoy the time with your son. I like the session you did today. And if you get to 20 reps it’s basically a split/broken tempo run. What effort are the 30s?
    Cal - route for Dorney our. Nominally 4 laps - essentially and out and back on one side, then the other, counting as one lap. Increasingly keen. My HR also noticeably higher in this heat. 
    Hell of a run, NE. Especially in that heat. Although shade makes a difference and it wasn’t as hot in the morning. 
    Nice bit of sub 6m/m in there, Steve. 
    I see your pain with the post big meal run, hamo. When people say it don’t enjoy running’, I think they are just going too fast and should slow down. But I guess when you are really unfit it feels hard work. Much like after a good gorging a short time earlier 😆 
    Looked a good LT, AWC. Nice to be on a track? Ours reopens in a few days. Up to 30 individuals can book a slot. But £10 each - extortionate. Can’t work out why the cost has increased so much. 

A good session this morning. One I nabbed from the newly formed local speedster club, Western Tempo. 
    Up early, out by 5:30 (sneak out before kids wake up and avoid the mega heat). Jogged a mile and a half to a local cricket pitch. Beautiful views, including sunrise, nice grass surface although on a hill - must make for some tactical cricket matches. 
    Session consisted of: 4 x (30s hard up hill (jog down), 5 minutes tempo, 5 minutes jog). All in it was 11M at 7:07 pace. No real idea on paces, but something like 6:15 on the tempo section. 
    Enjoyed it as something new, with a nice variety of paces in there. Might progress to the full 5 sets next week. 
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    SQ - matches have just come back, he sent me a message saturday evening saying his team posted 170ish for 7 or 8 off their 40ov, they were in trouble until the keeper scored 49no and my lad 21no. He then took 3 wkts and they bowled the opposition out to win by 6 runs in final over, bet this saturday is a rubbish watch after that one.......not sure re pace of jogs probably around 9mm, overall pave for the 35min lap was 6.48 (with an on to off ration of 6:1), i remember the 20 reps being an exercise in running through treacle, but i ran strongly at Abo.......good session at yr end too, i see a few elite groups pop up nowadays, theres a south coast based one nearish me, they did something like 8min LT then 8x4mins yday. They seem to do mixed pace tempos and long reps often.
  • Options
    TR...Glad to hear your stomach issues are settling a bit. Yea the average pace on the watch has caught me out a few times too :lol: brilliant interval/fartlek work. 20x3 mins sounds a monster of a session, bound to be mentally tough?

SQ...£10 per person is steep alright. Lovely early session, nice changing of the gears in it too. 

Double 6 recoveries today for me.
  • Options
    Well done SQ, sounds like a nice run. I expect Dorney will sell out quickly so I wouldn't leave it too long.
    My Richmond 10K race is confirmed now - better do some speed work!
    5 recovery for me today - body felt like garbage at first (hard run yesterday and then 31 degrees in my flat...) but better by the end, which is the whole point of recovery runs, isn't it?
    Gym later this morning.
  • Options
    Cal - Good news on the 10k.
    SQ - Nice session.
    TR - Nice session too, 20*3 mins is a big session!!
    AWC - Sounds like you are in good shape with the LT run.
    Hamo - Nice MLR!
    9 miles with 3 at MP/tempo pace today, reps were 6:39/48/38.
  • Options
    Nice work, Steve. Not easy hitting tempo in this weather.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    Hamo - i like the long rep sessions, the time soon passes as you only focus on the present rep.

Cal - good ti have a race on the fixtutre list, hopefully your virtual racing pays off.

Well done Steve

Tummy was a bit sore after yday, but that was the fastest ive run in ages. 10m in the rain today (which was a novelty).

Brighton is going to be a 10k on hove lawns (to be added to a virrual 20m), ill defer to april.
  • Options
    Cal...Yea, that's the goal of recovery running alright. Happy days, from no races to 2 in the space of days, i like it.

Steve...Nice MP/tempo, very consistent paces in those sessions every time.

TR...Hopefully your stomach is just giving you a wee warning after the faster stuff, and it's nothing too serious. Nice 10 miler.

The dreaded 7@HMP for me this morning :lol: Decided to go back down to the tow path to run it instead of my usual loop around my street, as i'm still not sure i trust the paces round it with gps and corners etc. and want a proper idea of what to try and aim for in my HM on Saturday. So a 2 mile warm up and into the effort, the LT miles coming out at 5.12 (downhill in parts so too fast), 5.29 (trees and gps don't mix well, i'd guess at 5.20 ish which is too fast), 5.25, 5.26, 5.27, 5.28 and 5.25 with an average of 5.24:79 followed up by a 4 mile cool down home. It was tough work, and maybe slightly harder effort than it should have been, but i'll put that down to the 95% humidity and the 103 miles in my legs from the last 7 days. Its the toughest session of the plan i think, its a long time to stay "switched on" on your own, but happy enough with it.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Well done Hamo, how does 5.25 compare with previous for that session, esp back in March?......my stomach thing just needs managing,  it stopped me for months in 2016 so its a lot better than that, and was ok for 6m easy today.

6m easy. Back on it properly tomorrow, 6 wks til Goodwood. They say that at the mo they are still on. I need to do a few pancake flat long runs in prep.
  • Options
    TR...How many laps is Goodwood going to be? I'd imagine it'll be on ok, going by what you've said about it, if London can be run in a closed off "biosphere" (isn't that the word they used? :lol:) then a race in a closed off motor circuit will be the same surely.

Never thought to check March's equivalent run right enough :flushed: , but the splits then were 5.30, 5.28, 5.29, 5.33, 5.28, 5.32 and 5.27, which averaged 5.29:54 per mile. So quicker than that and nice to see the progression, but if i remember right (i would need to check the notebook when i get home to be sure) March's felt "easier", but that could be rose tinted and to be fair the weather is slightly different... we were froze in March :lol:
  • Options
    Hamo - Good progress, the humidity would have made this one a lot tougher compared to March.
    TR - Hope the stomach isn't too bad.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    Hamo - good improvement then esp given the humidity, if youve gained 5 sec/mile over hm then that's a big jump........Goodwood has to be in with a chance, closed cct, no spectators, no running past anyones neighbourhood, parking around the track. 11 and a bit laps, but at least that means that if its windy then you arnt running into the wind for too long in one go. Not ideal, but its the future of racing short term, Id like to tick off another sub3 this year if possible, and it might mean 11 and a bit laps of a track. But to be fair with game face on no-one is looking at the (lack of) view.
  • Options
    AWCAWC ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Hamo: just me on the track at 9am! You are right about the 7mi LT being mental. I had a wobble at mile 3 but managed to hold it together

SQ: felt great to be back on the track and was a reasonable £5. It’s been a long time - was nice to be able to just concentrate on form and running fast. Gear session there. 

TR: shame about Brighton but not unexpected. RunThrough have announced their HM in the Velo Park is a go on 29th August so unless we have some kind of lockdown I think we are good to go. I’m certainly allowing myself a little but of excitement to creep in again. 
    Steve: nice MP miles there

15mi yesterday - felt ok after the LT run so recovery is going well. I’m on for 80mi this week which is one of my biggest weeks for a while. Legs feel good which is a positive sign

Bib for Down Royal HM arrived yesterday - nice to get my hands on one again. Certainly ramps up the adrenaline a bit. Number 201. 
  • Options
    Hamo - as others have said, that tempo is a decent improvement from the Spring, great stuff.  I had to double check that you said you had a HM this Sat 🤣

AWC - a very strong tempo there two, the last few miles on Strava were metronomic.

TR - I think I prefer London’s offering to Brighton’s, neither one thing or another.  Hopefully you get a good run at Goodwood, I’ve done lapped marathons before and don’t mind them. Counting the laps gives something else to occupy the mind as well as counting miles.  I made a pace band for the laps just for something else to look at.

Steve - well done on the mp miles, I couldn’t face any speedwork earlier in the week.

Interesting  session SQ, must be good for mental strength as well as physical with all that change of pace.

Cal I love those recovery runs where you feel better afterwards than before.

Inspired by Hamo and AWC and with no reason to put it off (cool, no lightening, no rain, no wind) I did the 7@LT today.  The tempo pace was the same as the 6@LT so happy with that (6:11).  The pace dropped a bit where my mind wandered and I forgot it was supposed to be hard but it was nice to run in cooler conditions.
  • Options
    That's a lot of laps, TR...and I thought Dorney was going to be monotonous.

Great stuff, AWC.
    Good work, Macca. It's nice that it's cooler although it's still not really cool - it was 18 degrees for me today.

As it's only four weeks until Richmond 10K I thought I'd better have a get back to my weekly 5Ks today. I did a 2 mile warm-up (slow first mile and some strides in the second mile) then ran the Tooting Common parkrun course. This isn't as fast as the road triangle I've been using for my fast runs (one side of the Tooting triangle is dirt, and one of the hard paths is lumpy and has a slight incline) but I was curious. I wasn't going to go all out - not ready for that yet - but I'd intended to get faster with each lap. And I failed. Did the first mile in just over 9, then the next in 8:45, but the last full mile was 8:55. The only bit where I hit 5K pace was the last .11. Time was 27:37 which is pretty poor (given I was on the cusp of breaking 24 when I got injured, that's a big difference, even accounting for the course, the humidity and the fact I wasn't wearing my Turbos rather than Zoom Flys or 4%)
    On the plus side, my groin was OK.
    I jogged another mile home.
    I am going to have to work on my speed if I'm not going to embarrass myself at the Richmond 10K but I'm also having to get my long runs back up again for Dorney. As I've been doing 16 milers regularly I don't think the distance will be a problem but speed definitely is at the moment.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    Macca - im used to running the same old routes so im sure laps will be ok. Hobsons choice anyway. Nice pace in the LT run.

Cal - id focus on getting some long and medium runs in for Dorney and let the 10 look after itself.

No long run last weekend as i was away, the weekend before was mp run, so hadnt done a 20%/10% long run in a while. 11m av 8:06, 11m av 7:04 although i have to push on in the last 5ish to keep the average decent when it gets lumpy, which led to the last 2 miles being 6.49 and 6.48 back on the flat.

Cricket just got rained off, so a bit of an earlier start on the curry and beer with my eldest lad and his gf who are staying over.
  • Options
    Well... inspired, I too did a sort of LT run...  but more of an 'ultra' version... so 16m with 6@ 8:08...  so probably 40s slower than LT but a good run.

Is Dorney a half?
  • Options
    NE - there are halves at Dorney but this is a marathon. A very boring one, by the look of it, but any port in a storm.
    That sounds like a good workout.

TR, yeah, normally parkrun is my speedwork, but I've not done much fast running since the groin flared up - just started again so hopefully a speedy 5K every week will take care of it.

Now I’ve actually booked a marathon I need to work back up to 20 mile long runs. Today’s was 18, albeit a very hilly 18 (410m gain according to Garmin, or 1500 feet in Strava, which seems to exagerrate a little) which is probably worth a 20, honestly. First mission was to find Hell Hill, the big bastard through Dulwich Woods I’d failed to find a couple of weeks ago due to a navigation error, and I ticked it off today (it was tough, but not as bad as some of the others later in the run). That was followed by a foray into Crystal Palace park, a lap of the winter parkrun course, past the dinosaur lake (the bit with the dinosaurs was almost empty – not sure whether the weather is responsible or if they’ve drained it to do some work on the dinos) and then on to all the lovely hills – Fox Hill, Stambourne Woodland Walk, a tour of Beaulieu Heights and then Cypress Road.
    Quick tour of Grangewood Park before whizzing down the Lawns, after which disaster struck – epic faceplant coming back down Waddington Way. That’s the second time I’ve fallen over in two weeks! This was a bit different though, as I was coming downhill so weight was in a different place and I didn’t manage to get my arms out. I landed with my hands under me so I actually managed to skin my left shoulder and I felt my left cheekbone touch the pavement (it wasn’t so much as dirty though – shoulder took the brunt of it). Both knees grazed but the worst thing is my left hand – the outer metacarpal (under my little finger) is very tender. Hopefully it’s just bruised rather than fractured – I can move the hand normally and I can’t hear any crepitus, but I don’t think I’ll be doing any push-ups for a few days.
    Concerned man asked if I was OK so I said yes and dusted myself off and got going again. That included huffing and puffing up Gibson’s Hill, which was the last hill of the run, and then heading home.
    The most positive thing was I got the 18 miles easily and had a bit of fuel in the tank at the end, despite not taking any gels (I took water – it was very humid). Legs actually don’t feel too achey, amazingly, which they normally do after a long run.
    Negative (aside from the fall) was the achilles was a little bitch and I actually had some plantar discomfort while I was running around CP park. Need to keep an eye on that as PF is one injury I’ve not suffered with – hopefully it’s just tight because of the achilles. (Both of these eased a bit after I’d done the big hills – go figure). High hammy behaved a lot better though, so that’s another positive.
    Three herons spotted this run, all in CP. One was being hassled by a pair of Egyptian geese on one pond, and the other two were in the muddy dinosaur lake.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    Good long run there Cal, sounds like you got away with the tumble.

Post long run, curry and beer easy peasy recovery miles today.
  • Options
    AWCAWC ✭✭✭
    NE: good job on the LT - I always struggle to get going on the first one. Takes 2 or 3 to start seeing a difference. 

TR: sounds like great post LR recovery. Very strong LR - Goodwood is going to come at a great time for you

Cal: good LR - definitely sounds worth at least 20 round Dorney. Sounds like a nasty fall - hopefully nothing too serious and not a fracture

22mi this morning - longest run of the plan and it went well. Ran along the North Coast with some stunning views. A bit cloudy by cooler and no rain so ideal conditions. Feels good to have ticked that off

Planning on a mini taper This week in the run in to Down Royal next Saturday. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys - my right elbow's now stiffened up - didn't notice that at the time. Soft tissue though...should get better in a few days. Not sure what I'll do at the gym tomorrow - won't be arms, that's for sure!

Great 22 miler, AWC, nice one. Good luck with the race.
    Enjoy your recovery, TR.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Good news AWC, coming together nicely. Goodwood have announced their covid measures, all looks good apart from no on course drinks (carry your own policy). I usually carry a bottle of lucozade, but would want some water too. If i carry 2 bottles then how do i open my gels early in the race ?

I should clarify the beers and curry were post long run which led to some very easy recovery miles today.
  • Options
    That’s a great sounding cricket match, TR. I don’t find myself begging to watch it on tv, but once I do get into a good Test, I find it riveting. A little like the Tour de France in terms of the slow build and huge crescendo towards the end. Not ideal there being no water at Goodwood, but at least you know now. If it was 10C or cooler, this wouldn’t bother me. I guess you’ve just got to experiment and practise. Flip belt with some squishy bottles in? Only have the larger aqua type gels?
    Great to compare favourable with the spring LT, hamo. And presumably a lot warmer this time. 
    Macca - I’d agree with the positive of having a different marker than just miles. I enjoyed thinking of Snowdonia as three big climbs rather than 26.2. Great tempo. It is hard to stay truly focused in these. So much easier in a race. 
    Go easy on yourself re times, Cal. You’ve been sleeping poorly which underpins everything. What target did you put for Dorney? Impressively hilly long run. Dorney will feel flat! Hope you ok after the trip. 
    Nice long run, AWC. I’d fee a little underdone maxing at 22, but then you have serious ultra mileage in the bank. 
  • Options
    A good week: 73M, a workout and a long run. I took the plunge and entered Dorney marathon. I saw the organiser talking on Facebook about some aspects - over a third of the field down for sub 3, and runners set off in order of predicted time. Those beyond 3h will go after a 50 minute gap - so we should be nicely into the second lap by then. 
    Stayed in Chichester last night, so headed out on a TR inspired route along the Saltern’s Way (thank you for the suggestion).
    Started off down the final mile of the old Chichester 10k route - used to love that finish. Then picked up the Saltern’s Way from the town centre. A lovely mix of quiet lanes, bike paths and hard packed paths around fields and marinas. Made a very pleasant change. 
    It was my first run since April over 16M, so going to 20 and including 3 x 20 mins steady was probably a bit much. Put the effort in, but didn’t get near MP. Tried hard not to dwell on it - these things come in time. A nice round 2h30 for 7:30 average. 
  • Options
    JohnOzJohnOz ✭✭✭
    Great to see quite a few of you signing up for marathons again. It will be good to see some race performances emerge from the strong training that's been going on, and more importantly some race reports to read!

Cal - oof, fingers crossed all is OK. You've been in the wars recently with quite a few incidents but sounds like you're able to manage them well and keep running,

AWC - looks like a lovely run and impressive pace as well. Impressive how quickly it all comes back once you're into P&D.

TR - have you tried hand bottles before? They have the advantage of freeing your fingers for your gels and also carrying a few. I know it's more of a trail thing but it might become popular for road races too given the covid restrictions. Also what are your thoughts on the Garmin 245 so far? It's on sale at the moment so very tempted although I don't need to replace my old 220.

Macca - in great shape. Are you focusing on marathon training or something more specific for Spartathlon?

Hamo - mighty promising when your LT is 5s faster than 6 months ago, the new training group must be paying off. You must have a great chance of a rapid time with the elite field at Wrexham.

Steve - still ticking off the sessions strongly. Anything on the horizon for you?

NE - yes I know Retford and Clumber well, I grew up in Worksop, amazing to find out that an ultra almost goes past my front door! Nice training ultra as well, although the route finding must be frustrating. I only like trails that are clearly signposted, stopping really kills my rhythm.

SQ - well done on the 10k, that racing adrenaline must feel good. You'll no doubt have a good pack at Dorney with such an entry list, I assume it's flat loops of the lake? We have a similar course in Sydney and a few running groups had TTs there a few weeks ago with some rapid times.

Enjoyed last week's running. Ran every day to rack up 70 miles, including a couple of workouts. Firstly a return to outdoor workouts after 5 months of doing them on the TM, 6x650m (just happened to be the distance on a loop before it goes uphill), in around 2:17-2:22. Unsurprisingly harder than indoors but probably more effective. Then my favourite session on Friday, alternating 1km between MP and HMP for 10k. Just managed to sneak under 40 mins which is a good marker compared to previous efforts. My best is 20k at that pace last year so to aim for. Then another 20 mile LR yesterday on a different route to the usual ones. I realise I've gotten bored of the same routes so this time followed the coast as much as possible, which meant spectacular views, beach running and plenty of steps. Felt wiped out thought by the end and had to take quite a few stops to be able to finish it. I knew it was a good one though when I fell asleep in front of the TV in the afternoon. Still no races for me but enjoying watching some amazing performances on TV again - that 5k WR was spine tingling!  
  • Options
    TR...True in a race you arent admiring the view. Lovely long run, with the progression into MP+10. Shame about the cricket, but nice that you got to spend the time with your son and his Mrs. Good news re Goodwood, you more than most deserve a race to smash after your training this past year. Is there anywhere remotely handy you could stash a bottle of water on the course? Then you could carry one and get the other when needed?

AWC...Your recovery is definitely going well if the 15m MLR felt ok after a swifts LT. Im looking forward to Down Royal myself, maybe get a few mile together cool down or warm up? Nice long run, absolutely beautiful part of the world up there, perfect for a long run.

Macca...Sorry i meant next Saturday for the half, im mental but not bad enough to run a 7 mile LT the day before a half :lol: Good idea with a pace band for the laps, i like that and might look into it for Wrexham. Class LT, good sign that the pace was the same as the 6 with an extra mile.

Cal...Glad the groin held up to the speed work. Good long run, sounds very scenic. Not good news about the fall though, hope its nothing serious, your having no luck lately.

NR...Nice LT running, i chuckled at it being described as an ultra version :lol: 

SQ...Brilliant news, best of luck with Dorney. 1/3 of the field looking sub 3 is good quality and will help you run well. Nice long run, sounds beautiful, fair play to you for giving intervals a go in it too with it being your first in a while. You are right, the MP will come in time. Good work.

John...Big week, and nice to hear you enjoyed it. That is a very good 10k of a session, i like the sound of it and will give it  try when im done with this block. Lovely long run, looks like a class route with some amazing views. Yea that 5k was awesome on Friday night.

10 mile GA for me on Saturday morning set me up for the longest run of the plan, a 24 mile LR. I returned the favour my new club mate has been showing me by coming down to mine for long runs, and went to his yesterday instead. It was nice to run in new places and not worry about routes etc. He picked a downhill first half, then an uphill second (600ft of climbing over the last 8/9 mile) to keep our efforts "honest". All ran in the MP+10~20 range, but closer to the +20 side this week, averaging 6.36 min miles for the 24 miles. Felt really good throughout it and finished it strongly, uphill (even after Fridays 7@LT)so its nice to feel like the endurance is there. That brought me up to 110 mile for the week, which is my biggest week ever.

Double 6 recoveries in the rain today, which was a nice change. 
  • Options
    Bit masochistic to have all your hills in the second half, hamo, but good for mental strength. I like to pepper my nasty hills throughout my runs, when I do them. I think I'll pick a flatter route for my 20, when I do it, though.

Good mileage, John - I definitely get bored if I keep running the same routes but I've explored a lot since the lockdown. Roads are no longer quiet but it's good to have some different routes in the arsenal.

No run today - had a slow three mile amble first thing. Saw a fisherman with a huge carp on Tooting Common pond - I had no idea there were such big fish in there. I asked if he was going to eat it and he said no, he'd be returning it to the pond.
    I also petted a friendly dog - owner said she wasn't normally interested in other people so I'll take that as a compliment.

I went to the gym a bit later. My left hand is still tender, as are my knees (which are bruised and grazed) but the worst thing is my right arm - I didn't notice it immediately after the fall but it really stiffened up by yesterday afternoon and trying to put my hair in a ponytail was really painful. It's a bit better today but I still can't extend it fully so doing anything that involved holding weights was out, as was anything that involved being on all fours, like donkey kicks or planks. I settled for doing a lot of hip and glute stuff with a band. I need to do that anyway, and there's more room at the gym than home so it wasn't a complete bust.
  • Options
    TRTR ✭✭✭
    Glad the route worked SQ, ive been on parts of it towards west wittering. Itchenor is a nice place, with trails past some amazing houses (if it took you that way). Well done on yr long run bodes well first time out. Watching sport is the best thing when you get so engrossed you just zone into it.

John - long run sounds good. To be fair the 245 is wasted on me, it tracks my running and i upload it to Garmin connect, thats it for me. I like the big display and that i can bluetooth it to my phone, i dont like having to charge it. Defo could have made do with a lesser model.

Hamo - your new club is paying dividends already. Great long run. I missed the 24m when i was away. I should have moved on a week anyway as my race is 27th Sept.

Cal - hopefully you'll be back to full mobility soon.

Goodwood must have cut an paste recent race instructions from their 10k,  they have updated to say there will be sealed bottles to grab off a table. So that sorts that.

12m tonight.
  • Options
    AWCAWC ✭✭✭
    Hamo: defo up for a WU or WD although you might leave me for dead! I’ll message you my mobile number. Any course notes or thoughts on the race that might be useful to know?

TR: glad we are gonna have water bottles at Goodwood. I have a waist belt but could do without starting off with the extra weight. 

Cal: take it easy and hope you heal up quickly. At least nothing is broke 

John: sounds like a lovely coastal run. Definitely an improvement on the TM! Sign of a good run when you are zonked out on the couch later

SQ: nice LR and I wouldn’t worry about pace - after 10 weeks P&D I’m running my LRs at about 25s slower than my first LT run so it comes back very quickly. Good point on the max LR - I’ve done 23/24 before but been focused on just following the exact plan that I hadn’t even clocked that. Might throw one in on one of the tune up race weekends which won’t be happening this time. Tbh I could easily have knocked out 24 on Sunday as I felt good at the end. 

5 mile recovery this morning.