• Options
    Behind you all the way Coachy!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my Girl image
  • Options
    WOOHOOOOOOO GO COACHY GO!!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow hun!!

(hey everyone )

XXX
  • Options

Watching and routing for NSC, bless her.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Perfect weather - nice and cool.

COACHY! COACHY! COACHY! COACHY! COACHY!

Give her a big hug from all of us Laura. 

• Options
    Had a FAB day today at FLM!!!

unfortunately missed all my runners (except my brother) but went to NSC's hotel afterwards and saw the lovely lady herself (looking very trim and gorgeous) - she did a great time of 4.41.. and saw the lovely Treacle again and also got to meet our Scrummy at last too, which was brilliant!! imageimageimageimage

Already entered the ballot for FLM 09 so fingers crossed!!!!

• Options

flies in whooo hoooo back from the big smoke!!

I got adopted by shelter which was fabby I got a tea shirt banging things and a rain hoodie thing! all I had to do was stand at the shelter point and yell!!! whooo hooo brilliant! caught sight of most of my club friends the lovely coachy image who just stared at me and mr scrum and laughed!! fab day ! and as a thread we are a very good looking bunch!!!

Dead tired I have returned to a domestic but hey what's new!! my wheat free diet meant I could have a brownie today whooo hooo will explain that later on tomorrow!

Night little thread!! ps the lap tops working so I can play on here again!!!

Happy FLM day gang!!

• Options
    Good show Coachy!
  • Options

Watched most of it on tv between entertaining littleun.  Pop back later off to gym and work.

Well done coachy image

• Options

Just popping in image

Not getting anything done with blessed half term madness! took my daughter out today to do her food shopping! managed to cut the lawns etc but not done much else!

OK I have had two lots of dodgy blood test dr wants me to go wheat free ..... oh god it's so hard! everything has bloody wheat in! grrrr even random things that you would not think would have wheat in grrrrr so any how was great all weekend and I do think it has made a difference so got to keep at it!!

Been a little quiet sorry for that but fights for the pc!

Happy Monday gang!!

• Options

Well lots of compliments on Fetch about Coachys physeeeekkkkk, not only is she a good runner she;s also a swell looking bird by the sounds of it! image

Sympathise scrum I had to go wheat free for two weeks a few years back.  Found it so hard, and back then they didn't have a lot of wheat-free stuff in the shops either.  Toughest thing for me was giving up sandwichs and toast.  Two out of my three meals a day centre around bread normally.  Oatcakes are nice.

Have had a busy day.  Did PT this morning, was more weights today and not much CV mmmm might have a word with him as I do enjoy my intervals.  Scrubbed at station then home to bed changing, washing, remaking, ironing, hoovering and cooking.  Littleun spent day at Grandmas so was good to catch up with chores.

Its my birthday tomorrow and hubby and littleun are taking me out for lunch to our favourite pub in Pagham.  Littleuns making me breakfast apparently too, just hope its not too earlyimage

Well drum roll please ..........  my oldest lad is possibly moving out by this weekend.  A room has become available in a beautiful victorian house right on the seafront.  3 other men already live there from where he works (one of which is his boss) and they've asked him if he's interested in joining them.  £75 per week incl all bills.  I thinks thats brilliant price!!  Feeling a little sad actually, now its nearly imminent.  Hubby can't wait LOL!!!!!!!

• Options

NSC did great

happy Birthday Mrs F

• Options

thanks for the shouts and the cheers from the thread image

was a strange day, found it really tough going and was not happy with the number of people around me

but was an amazing atmosphere and the most incredible event I have ever been a part of image

made a new friend on the start line, ran together till 15 ish, Bungee spotted my fetch shirt and we ran together till 22 miles

the svelte speedy Hippo ran past me at 20 miles looking fresh and strong image

Scrum confused the hell out of me by being sheltered image

and the lovely Laura, Treacle, Scrum and entourage came to say hello post race at the hotel image

time was 4:41:48, 5 mins slower than dublin, was a tad disappointed at the finish but am over that now!

but giving marathons a rest for a while now!

will be a mammoth blog on fetch tomorrow

imagehappy birthday for tomorrow Mrs F image

• Options

Happy birthday Mrs Fimage

And a big up to The Coach - well done, lass! 

PH is no more - henceforward she will be known as Speedy Hippo.image

• Options

*blows up balloons*

*hangs then around the thread with paper chains*

*puts cheesy 80's music on the thread stereo*

*wheels in a huuuuuuuuge chocolate cake*

READY TO PARTY image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS F image

• Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRSF !!!

*starts a conga round the thread*

And wooooo for coachy, cannot WAIT to read your blog!

• Options

Happy birthday to you Mrs F I hope you have not had too much wine image

Joins Laura's conga!!

wwwhhhooo wham tastic songs image

Add's cheese straws to the table, pringles (well you have to don't you!!) a big fat growler lol and some fresh fruit obviously for the huge chocky fountain lol wheels in a 6ft chocky fountain now that's a party!!! does a vicar of dibbley style head dive nice image

Off out to the dentist with mini scrum what fun hey!!

I have cleared my Gareth garmin of ANY training ever recorded on it ... fresh ready for the restart!!

Happy Tuesday gango

• Options

MY O MY A LITTLE OL PARTY FOR MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimage 

Days been a bit mixed, started at 7 am with scrambled egg on toast in bed by littleun image

Then lots of cards and money imageimage

Then a wasp catcher from Dad and Step Mum image (apparently they work!! LOL)

Then to work image

Whilst at work, oldest phoned to confirm moving out next Friday image yep I cried at work and felt silly.

Then change of plans and ended up at TGI's for delish Ribs, chips and salad and wine!! image zzzzzz

Then felt all sad again about just stuff image

Then 2 of my girlfriends came round with flowers and more wine imageimageimage

So at the age of 44 I'm allowed to have these moments because I can now blame it on my age LOL.  Looking forward to my jimjams and Gok Wan tonight.

• Options

Ha ha, MrsF!  Hope you're still enjoying your birthday ~~ joins in the conga ~~ wake me up before you go go ~~ imageimage don't leave me hanging about like a yo yo ..... woohoo!  Nothing wrong with your age Mrs, you're just a youngster!  As for your lad moving out - well, he'll still come back with his washing, won't he?? imageimage

EB

• Options
    Woops ~~ waves to JB, Scrum, nsc & Laura ~~
  • Options

<<Waves to EB>>

Blimey Mrs F you've had a rollercoaster of a day! 

• Options

imageimageimage  <helps self to remaining crumbs of birthday cake>

Happy Birthday Mrs F!  Sorry if this is too late for you hun, I've been at a school play.  Little Mint wasn't in it but his friends were.  Are you Mrs FF now then?  I can gloat for the next 11 days and then I'll be joining you sweetie.  Life begins at forty four!!!!

Standing ovation for Coachy and for Hipps, who I believe got a PB - well done the both of you.  As I said to Hipps on Facebook, I think it's an awesome achievement. 

Little Mint had his plaster off yesterday and I got told off for letting him use a wheelchair.  He's now supposed to walk but can't.  Oops!  I've confiscated the wheelchair now and he's allowed crutches for a fortnight.  If you saw him walk you would never believe that he'll be able to manage without crutches in 2 weeks.  I'm a baaaaaaad mother!!!!!

He was so terrified of the crutches though - I'd never have got him back to school if I hadn't got him the wheelchair - which he then became dependent on.  Hey ho, no point dwelling on it - we just need to get him moving again now.  He tries to do a little bit more without the crutches each day so I'm sure he'll soon regain his strength.  He does ask for the wheelchair but I've been really firm about it.

He had a nice long soak in the bath too.  His first in six weeks.  That smells better!

Hugs to you all, especially those who received medals this weekend. 

• Options

So if anyone wonders what my figure looks like, if you saw How to Look Good Naked, I'd say her figure was spot on the same as mine, except I'm an inch taller. Woo hoo for curves image and no I've not been at the wine again LOL.

image44 bring it on Mints image

• Options

morning just!

sadly I missed gok last night bugger eeerrr stamps foot!!

lol @ little mint smelling sweeter bless him, will he need any physio mints? or just build up slowly? I know when I broke my toe was a nightmare! really took ages for it to feel stronger again!!

dentist was awful yesterday mini scrum had a filling but he is not cleaning one side of his mouth properly adhd-teenage boy nearly!! all too much like hard work finding that water and standing there lol he has a sore mouth and his gums are bad!! I was soooooooooooo ashamed image bad mother I am!!

Wheat free going well ......... so hard infact impossible but I am sure I will get the hang of it!!

Happy wednesday gang smiles all around

• Options
    No physio Scrummy.  I'm surprised because he's finding it very difficult.  I guess it will all come back to him in time.  It's going to be a long recovery if they then want to remove the screw (which they do). 
  • Options
    BTW Scrummy, you did well to get your youngest a filling.  Little Mint needs one but won't let them near him with a needle.  For his op, they had to knock him out with gas before they could get a canular in!  He's a big wuss for a gigantic 12 year old!
  • Options

Morning gang

Busy day yesterday, between jobs went shopping for new bedding for oldest, harmmmphhhh moving to a double bed from a single.  Asked him what colour duvet set would he like, he said WHITE!!!!!!!!!!! basically told him to think again LOL!!!  (a) he hardly washes, (b) the bedding will only get washed about twice a year I expect image  Have dug out some old towels he can have too and an old airer.  I can remember my mum starting 'my bottom drawer' on the day I got engaged, bless did anyone elses mum do that for you?

Today is work, then out with hubby and littleun. Not sure where yet, but it needs to be either free or cost very little been a very expensive time lately.

Chilly wind here today brrrrrr.

• Options

Morning gang!

How funny re your son mrs f I had a shudder when you said white lol My mum never did a bottom draw but I did my own one! was brilliant I can remember getting my own flat and opening all these little boxes of china and glasses! gosh happy days!!

Very cold here today mr scrum has had car problems grrr so early start just off to work so will report later on

Happy Friday gang

• Options

You're right scrum happy days image I had teatowels, pegs, cutlery, dishcloths, towels, dusters never thought I'd get excited about those things!! 

He's working all the hours at the mo, from 6.30 am to 7.30 pm bless, he said he wants to start his first month with a healthy bank balance.  I've obviously taught him something right, even if its not washing as often as I'd like him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Still a tad sad at him going, but also pleased too.

Got a dvd out for tonight, fed up with telly at the mo.  We don't have luxuries like sky, so its just the freeview channel repeats image

Hubbys done loads of washing for me whilst I've been at work, place looks like a chinese laundry.

• Options

hey gang had to search hard for us this morning! well this afternoon!!

hope everyone is well and dandy.... the sun has just appeared so off to enjoy it with a dog walk!!

toothace returned after ice cream in the garage at silly o'clock last night!! so I am thinking oh no dentists again! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr never mind hey best get the thing taken out!!

happy sunday gang!