Options

For me.....

Comments

• Options

happy sunday all

been for a run today image

• Options

Hope your legs are ok NSC?

As for me, I did some weights today then some Concept 2 rowing and some bike work. Strictly speaking I should have done 10 miles but bit worried I'm pushing my luck with my dodgy foot, so no run today after me 5k on saturday.

Going to try for 11k tomorrow - weather is supposed to be better and i fancy a run in the country. Hope everyone is well. 

• Options

Well its been a scorcher here today image seriously.  Middle son came home from southse saying they'd had thunderstorms and torrential rain which was about six miles away.

Oldest is being so loving, kind, considerate and endearing, anything to do with him moving out on Friday do you think image

Spent a fortune yesterday (well all my birthday money) £40 pair shoes, £65 Clarins products (got a freebie worth £28 too), 2 pairs cropped trousers £50 gulp thats a lot of dosh.

Littleun went off to cub activity day at Queen Elizabeth Country Park, so mum caught up with all the chores and 40 min sesh on the tready.  Nothing like what JB did but every little helps.  PT sesh tomorrow need to shift some extra poundage thats crept on over last 7 days image

• Options

Is Clarins the one that costs about 20 quid a tube or is that Clinique?

I gave Mrs B a stern look when she bought one of those once.image

• Options

LOL JB - I think Clarins and Clinique both cost about that (and some).  Mind you, I bought some Clarins santal oil when I was about 24.  I'm 44 on Saturday and I've still got it!  Obviously I don't use it very often but it's bliddy good stuff and when my skin's really dry, out it comes.  It probably went off 19 years ago LOL.

So you had all the weather Mrs F!  It was grey like November here today - and cold.  We are due some warm weather soon aren't we?

I'm taking advantage of being a teacher at the Tech and have been having loads of free beauty treatments.  I got waxed within an inch of my life the other week!

Tomorrow I'm starting a course of aromatherapy treatments and having a pedicure.  Yummy.

I applied to become a mystery shopper a few weeks ago.  I thought I might be being a complete donut paying £10 for the details but I've now had my first work through.  It doesn't pay very much but when you tie it in with what you're doing anyway, it's better than nowt!  I should at least have got my £10 back by next month, if not more.

Look at NSC!  Running again!

I've been bowling today - in my sitting room.  We traded a load of stuff in and bought a Wii - they're great fun.  I'm hoping to buy the fitness pack when it comes out.

Dead tired so I think I'm off to bed now.

Night.

• Options

ooh wonders at mintys shopping put link up mints!!

yes jb £20 on face cream tsk I don't know! lol I must confess not to using very many beauty products!! shame on me I know! but ££ is spent else where sadly!

yay coach is running! great stuff!!

Keep craving fish finger sarnis and tomato sauce ffs

right off to make beds back to work tomorrow!

booo

• Options

Morning gang!

MrsF awww he will so miss his mum lol

Just cried work off this afternoon, mini scrum not so good! just phoned CAMHS to ask their advice! feeling pretty pants!

Weather is awful here!

Happy Monday gang

• Options

((((Scrummy)))))) thinking about you, CAMHS will ease your mind I'm sure. 

Well PT didn't happen image  Think college gym is in financial difficulties and my other two PT have left.  Went along this morning for sesh only for a notice on door saying due to severe staff shortages the gym wont be open during daytime hours only evenings.  I paid upfront for 8 sessions so going to ask for money back and look elsewhere.  Shame because it was affordable and on my doorstep image

Oldest gone fishing off the Nab Tower today, image, it was pretty wet and windy this morning so made him take two seasick tablets before the cooked breakfast he was having at local cafe.  Did make me laugh though he refused first saying I'm never sick on the isle of wight ferry, son a little fishing boat is a bit different to the isle of bloody wight ferry!!!!!!!!!!

Funny old day today, my thoughts are with others with problems ((((())))))

• Options

Morning gang

CAMHS were very good appointment next week as mini scrum seems to be ok! thank the lordy!!

Today it's big scrums turn she is back at the drs! think she has some sort of viral thing..she keeps going dizzy we did the test and no she is not expecting! kids I tell you hardest days work ever lol

mrs F bugger re the gym grrrrr I am going to start mine again.... I am allowed 3 pt sessions as I have taken up my membership again!! which will be nice!

right mega busy....school is meant to be shut Thursday FFS grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Happy Tuesday gang

• Options

Thank goodness your not going to be Granny Scrum for the moment.

Oldest has driven me mad this evening, came stomping in, dumped all his gear in the hall, grabbed his tea gave it a sniff screwed up his nose, knicked all the milk  by pouring it in a pint glass then promptly knocked it all over the floor grrrrrr.  Now upstairs with electric guitar and I'm hoarse from screaming image Roll on bloody Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from that I've had a productive day by getting lots done and WAS in a good mood.

Glad things better for you today scrum.

• Options

Oh dear very quiet in here now please all come back!!!

Hopefully my last counselling session today, I'm going to chat with my counsellor about it, but feeling things have shifted along nicely and can't see reasons to keep going.

Also need to go to the gym to get my money back, not looking forward to that, not good at complaining without feeling a right arse and blushing with embarrasment but I'm not happy with their service and have £50 worth of sessions to come back.

Good girl was up at 6.15 plodding on the treadmill, managed 40 mins image

• Options

Hey guys

Naughty Laura hasn't been in for a while - sorry guys!!

Been mega busy with work, college and god knows what else!!

Also been busy entering marathons - well one marathon. Doing Abingdon in October, with my boyf (and most of RW and Fetch so it seems!) should be great!!!! just under 6 months away now, so serious training begins here!!!! image

Debs PHEW @ daughter not being preggers!hehe

MRsF that's a shame about your gym, bit crap that it's only open in the evenings!!!! does your pt do home visits?

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

XXXX

• Options

hey gang have had a few problems with my teeth lol so will post properly tomorrow!

mini scrum off due to blessed strikes but if I wanna take him out of school for a day I have to pay FFS rant rant rant!!

Well done mrs f on the feeling your not needing the sessions anymore that is good news! and I am very pleased and proud of what you have done! boo hiss getting the money back love!!

good luck with your training Laura! ooh sigh

ok snuggled up in bed so catch you all later!

• Options

happy snuggling Scrum - hope the gob isn't hurting too much

good news on the counselling Mrs F - very proud of you x

and go complain like an un-english person, £50 is a lot of money

how's the taper madness Johnny image

still umming and erring about abingdon Laura!

is Minty still on that wii?

strange day yesterday, the pub across the road from the hossie exploded so was dealing with shocked patients, evacuated people, police and helping keep the service running!

had to walk into to town as the buses had all stopped as the road is closed too!

• Options

HI all.  Sorry I've not been on for a few days.  Have changed my internet supplier and was disowned for a few days by the one I've abandoned!  Back on now with new supplier - fingers crossed!. 

LOL at nearly being a granny, Scrum - you'd be a glamorous one at least!! 

MrsF, glad the counselling has worked out for you - and maybe a good idea of Laura's to get the PT guy to come to you if you don't get your money back at the gym.  Very annoying for you though, coz I know you were feeling the benefit of those sessions.

Hello, FLM star nsc!  Weird story about the pub? LOL at your impromptu crosstraining by walking into town!

Hi to JB & Minty if you're lurking.

Not been running since Sunday.  Went to the gym on Monday and did a bit o cross training, but been fighting a migraine ever since and not feeling up to a run.  Planned a session on Friday morning with a pal, but not sure if I'll go through with it yet.  Maybe better off waiting until the mig has finally gone and might get back out on Sunday ... we'll see!

Hope everyone's OK!

EB

• Options

hi gang

Well tooth ache has settled a bit now and I managed to have a yoggie so fingers crossed I will be able to eat something for tea tonight yay!!

Hope everyone is ok? things are calm here at the moment shhhhhhhhh

happy Thursday gango

• Options

I just love the Wii Northern, I can't leave it alone.  I'm an Olympic Gold medallist in the 100m I'll have you know!

I can't resist it - I'm going to have to by Wii Fitness.

You have my sympathy Scrummy - I really suffered with my teeth recently - they're still not brilliant but better than they were.  Sadly, I think it's an age thing.

Hugs and waves all round.

xxxxx

• Options
    YAY for the wii!!! I want wii fit too! image

Ouchie teeth scrum ((((debs))))

Hey minty!!! image

and hey EB image

nsc - sounds like a bit of a madness happening oop north!
  • Options

Taper madness has sent me mental - been singing on the treadmill at the gym tonight.

They also made me Member of the Month - for "working very hard".

Oo look at me.

Stratford on sunday - i am kakking meself with excitement!

My teeth are ok - i never visit the dentists!image See - they gleam!

• Options

Hey lots of lovely peeps image

OOOOh errrrr NSC that must have been pretty scarey for all those peeps!

EB lovely to see you again, sorry about the migraine, its something I've never suffered with fortunately but my mum used to and they lasted for days image

JB have you changed those pants yet pooheeeeee!!!!

Scrum you'll be fading away soon, eat 3 yoghurts for goodness sake!

Hi Laura sweetie image

Well spent £30 on grocery basics for my son to take with him today, yes todays the big day and he flees the nest image everything he owns is packed up into one large suitcase and two big boxes bless.  Just waiting for the all-clear from the landlord and then he's off.

Counselling session was not brilliant, she really questioned me hard about giving it up and in the end I told her I felt verbally attacked.  This then upset her and I was in tears.  She did apologise for her manner but it left us with an atmosphere.  I feel I've moved on and the counselling has helped and I will go back if anything else crops up.  In the meantime someone else on the waiting list can have their opportunity to get better also.

Right scubbing til lunchtime then off to visit my boy in his new house image

• Options

Oldests house is beautiful, it really is nice.  They have a cleaner who comes in once a week, and its really been decorated lovely.  Met one of the other lodgers who seemed really nice and is my sons imediate boss at work LOL So I'm feeling a lot happier now I've seen where he's staying and the company he's living with.  Chatted with my ex last night who reassured me they're a good bunch of men he'll be living with, all very sensible.

Just been to look at a swanky new gym.  Gulped at the memebership fees but like my OH pointed out when I do two PT sessions a week thats £20 whereas this gym charges £34 a month so is cheaper but it doesn't include the PT which would be extra and thats the bit  I really love image  will have a sit and think over the weekend.  Off to old gym tomorrow to get money back and probably have an hour in the gym if their fkg open!

• Options

Good luck getting your money back Mrs F

GO JOHNNY, GO JOHNNY, GO JOHNNY - will be thinking of you on Sunday.

My b'day tomorrow.  LM's friend's mum suggested LM stays there tomorrow night so that I can go out.  It was looking as though I was going to have an extremely lonely day but have now arranged to go out for lunch with Mum and dinner with a friend so it should be nice after all.

Waves to Scrum, Northern, EB, Laura and anyone else I might have missed because of my age.  LOL 

• Options

*decorates the thread with balloons and streamers*

*hangs the Happy Birthday Minty! banner*

*wheels in the huuuuuuuge choccy cake with ** candles*

*puts the bubbly on ice*

*cranks up the volume on the stereo*

*hugs up the wii and fitboard to the thread telly*

Party time! image

happy birthday Minty image

• Options

sounds like oldest has found a good place Mrs F image

good luck at old gym - and swanky new gym, for the fees check how often you can get a session with their staff, at my old one you could have 3 sessions in 6 weeks with them sorting a programme for you then a session each month to review it?

• Options

imageHey Happy Birthday Mintsimage hope you didn't eat too much Lunch so you can now enjoy your dinner!

What a beautiful day!  Been tidying the back garden and cutting the grass. Nipped into B&Q for some colourful plants to put in some pots....  must say it looks very pretty. image  Texted my oldest to ask how his first night went, and he'd been down to the local shops and bought some bits for his room, and bought some more milk image this made me laugh maybe now he'll realise how much milk costs and how much he used to get through!!  Its strange to not have got through my usual 4 pints a day and won't need to buy any tomorrow.

Trouble across the road early hours this morning.  A house seems to be being targeted by yobs.  Couple of weeks ago they had their front door window smashed, last night it was their car windscreen oh dear image I'll have to keep my ears open for any goss.

• Options
    I didn't know it was your birthday Mints - hope that you have a lovely day!image
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINTY!!!!

(is there any cake left? image )

Hope you have a lovely day hun!!!! XXXXXXX

Had a good day out today - took boyf's niece out to get her some birthday prezzies, we went to crazy Camden and walked around in the sunshine. Two pairs of rocket dog pumps/shoes and a punkyfish hoody-type top later and a yummy chicken burger and some ice cream, she was a happy girlie! image

• Options

Happy Birthday Minty!!!!!!!!

sorry i havent been around much

very busy

very stresses

still losing weight and not coping with it that well

but the charity shops are doing really well

• Options

The ultras must be finally catching up with you Hipps!  You looked decidedly svelte in your FLM picture.

Thanks for all the good wishes.  I had a lovely day - lunch out with Mum (a pub curry - very hot!) and then I met a couple of friends for a drink last night.  I had suggested we eat but I wasn't at all hungry and so I went for a crayfish salad which was nice and light and really delicious.  I was extremely full when I went to bed though.

I was given two boxes of chocolates yesterday.  Oh well, it would be rude not to eat them don't you think?

Thinking of JB today.  I hope it goes really well and that the temperature doesn't rise too much.

Got my payslip yesterday and I've got more than I expected so I'm going to treat myself to a dress I saw in Laura Ashley (my bro's getting married on Friday), Wii Fit and some posh togs for Little Mint for the wedding.

I'm thinking about moving too.  Can't afford the petrol from here to work - £30 per week now and rising.  If I move nearer to work, we can both walk and cycle more which will help with LM's and my weight.  He's still hobbling on crutches at the moment though - I just hope it isn't too long before he regains full mobility.  He did cycle last night which is progress - but he didn't find it easy so no long rides just yet.

Happy Sunday one and all.  xxxx 

• Options

I think fuel and food rises are really affecting us all!  I'm absolutely staggered at the rise in my grocery bill and the fact that last week the normal bread I buy rose from 59p to 65p in 7 days.  On my big shop day I used to be able to do it for £90 now its nearer £110image

Oldest rang me last night, sounding all chirpy.  Said he feels like he's on holiday at the moment, he was off to a BBQ last night, and today all the lodgers are going round the local for their roast dinner he he. 

Hubby has been sorting littleuns bedroom out this morning, 2 bin liners full of junk. 

Took Billy for his walk this morning and got caught in a thunderstorm, don't know who was more frightened.  Just didnt know where to shelter image  It threw it down!!  Ended up running to a tunnel I know in the ramparts where I met all the other dogwalkers LOL!!