Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options
    I do chuckle at the T25 antics. Physical jerks in the garage. Woohoo. I had a lie in this morning and ran in the sun at lunchtime. 7 gloriously hilly miles. Good news Jo.

Some interesting weather coming followed by a decent weekend down out way. image
  • Options

3K swim done, good night all!

• Options

Morning - T25 and 7 miles, 4 tempo. NW 1 rabbit, PW 1 car patrolling slowly OR 1. T25 is clearly sweeping the SOC nation.

• Options

morning all

great swim last night followed by a lovely 6 miles this morning. Was tempted to stay in bed as I slept badly but needed to get the run in before the rain starts again!!

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all,

I've been SOCíng but work has been really hectic after the quad.

How is everyone getting on?

5.30... did I see that you're on the quad entry list for next year?image

• Options

Morning- 

Out for a quick 3 miles and back before the rain started. NW 1 flock of geese flying over, 2 dog walkers, 1 ninja runner 

Planning to go to Frensham for a quick dip tomorrow. Kate - fancy coming along with Mr F? 5pm at the car park/cafe? How's the Alcatraz training going? I see that Guildford Lido are now allowing swimmers to attend the cold water sessions without wetsuits providing they sign a disclaimer! Tempted!!

• Options
    530am530am ✭✭✭
    Good Morning L&G

Emmy, you know how dumb I am. image

Martello Marathon tomorrow on Kent coast. No double as I'd planned a half term trip to Bath for a few days last October.

Tomorrow could be the benchmark for the most difficult marathon. Sustained wind speeds of 40mph and gusts up to double that!
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Wenty wrote (see)

come on Martin spill the beans - why? i cant listen to it at work today!!!

530am wrote (see)
    Good Morning L&G

Emmy, you know how dumb I am. image

Martello Marathon tomorrow on Kent coast.

See you tomorrow image and also for the Quad image

• Options

Morning

A 45-50 mins off road done a bit later today

Just for 'a wee change'image

NW: 1 owl, 2 foxes, 2 dogs, 1 cat.

1 vintage car, looked about from the 1930s.

Catch up time 

• Options

Had a wee trip down memory lane yesterday when went back down to my old place a and retraced a couple of my early training run routes. Mind you I was in the carimage

Over 15000 posts on this thread nowimage

• Options

Amy: Good for you. Well done on your training plan.

• Options

well done Amy

5:30 - good luck for tomorrow

• Options

Evening - swim lesson for me tonight, after dental surgery this morning it has not been the most romantic of Valentine's days, now the anaesthetic has worn off I'm having red wine medicine. Blowing a gale out there, tomorrow's marathon is going to be pretty fruity 5.30 and Emmy, best of luck and enjoy the goodie bag. Chris, thanks for the offer but I have about a million excuses not to, mainly that I am not insane.

• Options

Evening

5.30: All the best for tomorrow.

Kate :Hope your mouth isn't too sore now.

• Options

morning

Kate - hope your mouth is ok. 

Chris - you must be mad going OW swimming in this weather, though at least it hasn't actually been particularly cold so the water won't be toooo cold

had a really long sleep so no spinning this morning just swimming, but I will turbo later to make up for it

5:30 and Emmy - good luck with the marathon

• Options

Good morning allimage

10 miles this morning not including Park run as it was cancelled due to the high winds bringing a couple of trees down. plus plenty of bough's. Managed to get seven miles in before the park rangers came across me and asked me to leave as they had closed the park. Thankfully the ranger was one who I often say hello to , so he allowed me to continue to the exit of my choosing which was couple of miles further than the closest one.

5.30 and Emmy  Good luck hope you don't get blown off your feet.

• Options

Morning you lot

Emmy: All the best today

MrsB and Miss B are away to Edinburgh fro a girlie overnight with my sis in law and niece, not long dropped them off at the Glasgow Buchanan St bus stop,

valis: Hopefully a couple of wins today. Younger son is going down to Ayr to watch Gers

Probably 60 mins on indoor bike later. 

• Options

Power cuts so gym closed, T25, turbo and 6 mile run. Fallen trees, 300 different types of weather, but no power. Checking on my flight status is going to be hard later if wireless doesn't come back, off to Austria with work until Friday. Batten down the hatches folks.

• Options

A'noon

Kate: Sorry to hear about the weather where you are.image Enjoy Austria

• Options

Morning you lot

Just walking Geordie

NW: A full moon, 1 owl hooting away 3 other dogs, 2 cats, 1 runner

valis: Rubbish last night.

• Options
    Morning gang. Am I mistaken or is that blue sky? Long today for me.
  • Options

Morning - SOC airport start for me, a long NOC run round the Austrian countryside planned later. Enjoy the blue skies out there.

• Options

morning

Kate - have a great time in Austria

somehow stayed in bed, so breakfast first then a long run

beautiful day here, and the trees aren't moving so no wind either image

• Options

Good morning allimage

20 miles this morning frosty start but warmed up once the sun made an appearance

Nw whole field full of deer i guess one of the local farmers has just gone in to the venison market.1 Horse and rider who I opened a gate for. 1

Kate ,Have a good time watch out for singing nuns.

Psc and maths enjoy your long runs

Birky , we just didn't turn up 

• Options

13 miles run/walk done. I didn't really feel like it - I think my legs were maybe a bit tired after a 2 hour turbo yesterday, but enjoyed it when I was out there

loads of OR, Cyclists, dog walkers, litter pickers....most nature was scared off as there is a shooting range along the off-road trail and there was plenty of shooting going all - I always find it a bit nerve wrecking going past it....

• Options

Evening..

6 mile run this morning and OW swim this afternoon so made the most of the sunshine and blue skies. 

• Options

17.5 miles knocked out at a good training pace, fabulous running conditions.  Loads of horses, dog walkers, ramblers and idiot townies rushing around the countryside trying not to get their cars muddy!  Damn fools. 

• Options

14 miles on the drizzly streets of Waidhofen, no singing nuns but I did run past a bar with an oompah band playing. Good running today folks.

• Options

did you run in lederhosen?image