Options

Give me a kick up the back side please

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options

Here's another bit of motivational 'gibberish' ... I would love to be able to run again but my physical disabilities genuinely prevent me from doing so  ... would you please run a couple of k's just for me ... come back into the forum and describe how it felt, the breeze on your face, wind in your hair, that feeling of achievement ... the joy of adrenaline rushing round your body ....  and what you saw too .... birds, people ... etc etc

Honestly .. I never appreciated just be able to walk around as and when I wanted until it was took away from me ..  I do miss the 'outdoorsy fresh air feeling' .. so go on ... do it for me .. me and another million or so folks who are trapped in wheelchairs, beds or like me very restricted with how far they can go ... you can do it .... image

There's a MILLION good reasons to get those running shoes back on .. puhlease .... !!

• Options

Hey guys back again, can't post a pic until I know how, so you'll have to help me.

Got speedwork tonight, which will probably be a bit hard because I haven't really been training quite as religiously as before flitwick, hopefully I'll be out of the rut soon or my PB plans for this summer won't happen.

Applied for another job today, and should be finishing one for those dreaded graduate schemes tomorrow (not sure why I'm applying, but it would be nice to get an interview for a change).

Sanity and I should be moving at the end of the month to a 2 bed house (finally!), so we should have space to move soon.

• Options

Moving is a bit of a thing on this forum - good luck with that.

Thanks for the motivation, i'll get onto it this weekend.

Gotta go, my swish new laptop is of a for a rebuild cos it's rubbish!!!

• Options

To continue the moving theme ... I am very, very happy this morning ... image

The cheque for my old home has CLEARED .. nice chunk of dosh in my bank ready for spending (of course, majority paid straight into a savings account until I decide just where to keep it) .. so NO MORE bills for a second home and it's upkeep .... which have been crippling me for 11 months ... !!!

CELEBRATION tonight image

• Options
    P, congrats.  That's great news.   Definite celebration in order.  Wahoo
  • Options

Well done Patootie on getting the house sold finally.

We're having a bit of trouble with our move at the moment, my ex landlord seems to have left the country at a rather inconvenient time, so now I have to try to find someone else to provide a reference that the agents will accept, what a headache.  We were hoping to move in this weekend as well, so there are boxes everywhere and all the cupboards are bare, so what we'll eat/do next week if it doesn't go through I don't know.

Got speedwork again tonight, hopefully it's doing the job although it's totally exhausting because the fast group coach is taking it while the other coaches take the beginners.