The Counts Diet Support Thread

Comments

• What happened to having a 1,000 calories a day to lose weight ;-) ONLY JOKING

OK will have a rethink about what eat at lunch time, just getting bored with sardies and don't have a canteen at work. Pack lunches don't appeal either.

Going now as making excuses, just hope SP doesn't see this thread now.
  • I had sea bream with red cabbagey stuff, stir fry veg and potato wedges.
  • mmm sounds nice...the fish in the DTI canteen is usually over cooked and just disapoints...
  • Um have lost 1kg overnight. ;)))
    Not sure how.:((((

Anyway for brekkie had porridge with loads of cream, cinnamon and a bit of sugar.

For lunch had Pret's breakfast sandwich and an apple cake >>>>hangs head in shame<<<<

Am on a low to medium GI diet which works for me when I follow it.

Off to the gym in a bit.
  • Sam - you should know better than to weigh yourself every day!

[smacks Sam's hand very gently with paw]
  • Weelll

My official weigh in day is Tuesday.

I weighed in yesterday for the benefit of joining this thread.

Regular weigh in day Tuesday from now on.

>>>muss<<<
  • we should all move to the moon, and then we would be weightless.....

ha ha
  • yeah, but the size 10 jeans would still be too tight.
  • i weigh in every day. much prefer it. and it goes in me spreadsheet too. and i make a pretty graph out of it as well

ok - even zilla called me a geek today.
  • Smitch....I heard the moon was a bit boring....lacked atmosphere...

Oh dear shoot me please!
  • count - unfortunately you have now been banished to the sophie eliis baxter thread
  • ditto M's comment
  • tis ok, I've already got me coat....
  • Troy has lost 1 whole pound - yay! Am liking the idea of the moon as I think I would be able to run faster as well?

Seem to have reached a level with the weight loss although the way I am eating hasn't changed and I have started running about 7 miles a week - shouldn't this make me lose weight now I am exercising rather than dieting?
  • troy - first few weeks you will put some muscle on - then you will start losing weight again.
  • Thanks M - I was hoping someone would be able to say something comforting like that. Will keep going.
  • Not sure if I've lost weight, but formerly tight at the waist jeans skirt is very comfortable now.
  • nice one TG!!!

(i seem to have lost a bit of weight this week - after 3 weeks of not losing any)
  • Great stuff - must be this thread helping?
  • Well - I've been sitting in front of this PC now for 13 days without even looking at a running shoe, and my weight hasn't budged.
  • i think all weight loss from now on can be directly attributed to this thread.

and jj's rather spooky ability to stop running and not put on a stone instantly (always happens to me) requires serious investigation
  • I've been eating more. :o)
  • hmmmmmm

well i can certainly manage that.....
  • Why is it when I decide to cycle top work it lashes down....soaked again!
  • Morning fellow weight losers.

That so don't look right!!
  • I havent lost any yet, and have been really good as well :( If I havent started to lose anything by the end of the month I dont what step to take next...
  • skipp - when did you start trying to lose weight?
  • morning TL - and morning soggy count
  • I thought that we were only going to weigh ourselves once a week? Was going to treat myself the 10pence in one of those machines in Boots but if its more I'll have to re-think my strategy!!
  • I'm only going to weight myself every monday, I'll get depressed doing it everyday and nowt happening.

Know its only been 2 days, but do feel better if not yet looking it.