Options

Chris Brasher Memorial Run 10K

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Nice pics tara. My number was 4005. If your doing the great south run i guess i'll see you there. :-) Don't worry about it i only started running this time last year but as many will say it does get addictive. I didn't bother with a 5 K went straight for the 10K. I've done a half marathon, not done the marathon yet but hoping to soon.

Great South run will be easier than Sunday. Very flat course and 10 miles. You should be ok. Would you fancy a drink afterwards??
  • Options
    Hello all

Great pics, we all look suitably healthy afterwards! It was good to meet you guys.

I really enjoyed this run, and echo the sentiments of everyone else in that it would be great to see this as a regular event. It had the desired effect on me too, its made me want to get back into running again, so Windsor 1/2 here i come...!

• Options
    I reckon I'll need several drinks afterwards!! Perhaps someone will knowledge of portsmouth can organise a meeting place (ideally a pub!!).

Your piccies are cool too AR, are you going to order big, copyright label free, pictures?